Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 644 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 16096

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Mr. Mercedes addition to the Covers Collection looks fantastic. One of the best.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    The Mr. Mercedes addition to the Covers Collection looks fantastic. One of the best.
    Agree!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Talking about remarques, for those not on FB, this beauty was posted in the Fans group today. The first one was done in the book, and the other on the signature sheet of the art portfolio. Just amazing.

Thanks for posting those, Paul. I reached out to Magdalena and she was exceptionally kind and very attune to what I was looking for. Never did I think the level of detail that she completed. Even on the portfolio page. I was expecting something smaller in scale (and I would have been thankful!) but to get this final version was beyond my imagination.

Fantastic and an honor to have these in such a beautiful edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

They do look awesome Kenny! Like i said on FB; Congratulations! 🎉🎊
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kenny definitely amazing and far beyond a “remarque”.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offer of $5750 For Subtup Misery number. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the rock crystal in the back of today’s video a clue?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    It could be but that geode has been there before.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It could be but that geode has been there before.
    Yup, i've seen that before too.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Surely the numbers 179, 250, 128 at the end with the Suntup title, relates to something
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh come on. The biggest clue in this video has got to be his shirt, right? Space Invaders, arcade games?
    Ready Player One, a possible future release? 😬

Anyone, anyone... 😉

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Tossing my best guess in the proverbial hat:

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

An intense book, to say the least. I read it quite some time ago, but hopefully will have a chance to revisit it via a Suntup edition. Here’s a brief essay on it:

https://medium.com/@christopherwilla...e-769ac17d0b35

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great vid as always. Those cows were awesome. The tags on the ears seem to indicate an auction, which would fall into line of people thinking the next book is The Auctioneer.
    I am not good on clues though for future books. I do wonder if Paul's T shirt or that tall thing on his desk that was visible when Paul stepped away from the camera was a clue.
    Looking forward to this book, the rest of 2020, 2021 and already working on 2022. Impressive.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great vid as always. Those cows were awesome. The tags on the ears seem to indicate an auction, which would fall into line of people thinking the next book is The Auctioneer.
    I am not good on clues though for future books. I do wonder if Paul's T shirt or that tall thing on his desk that was visible when Paul stepped away from the camera was a clue.
    Looking forward to this book, the rest of 2020, 2021 and already working on 2022. Impressive.
    I mentioned the shirt and geode on facebook. I was told the geode and this other thing on his desk have been seen in previous teaser videos.

But I'm dying to know wtf this thing is?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

An intense book, to say the least. I read it quite some time ago, but hopefully will have a chance to revisit it via a Suntup edition. Here’s a brief essay on it:

duplicate
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

Cannot be Cows. Two hints he gave out in the July/August/Sept. Release newsletter were:
    "This is one of the most chilling, and best-selling horror novels of the 1970s, and was the only novel written by the author.*

seeking: anything DT #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, even though he hasn't actually said it, it's pretty much been confirmed that the next one is The Auctioneer
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Yeah, even though he hasn't actually said it, it's pretty much been confirmed that the next one is The Auctioneer
    Yep

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If you’ve read The Auctioneer (I just finished it a couple days ago), the promo video with the cows and the auction tags is totally that book.

Kenny, I cannot get enough of those remarques of yours. Truly amazing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

duplicate
    Sorry, no idea what that means, given that that was first time I thought of and guessed that title (wrongly, as it apparently turns out) and posted it, and didn't see anyone before me make the same guess.

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

Cannot be Cows. Two hints he gave out in the July/August/Sept. Release newsletter were:
    "This is one of the most chilling, and best-selling horror novels of the 1970s, and was the only novel written by the author.*

Ah. Well then, kind of a shame...COWS would have been an interesting choice. As I said, probably a bit too avant-garde, too cult classic, for Suntup at the moment and, honestly, while a very interesting book, I'm not sure it's worthy of the spendy Suntup deluxe treatment -- but still, would have been cool to see what Paul would have done with such an unusual work.

Country
    Country Flag

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

duplicate
    Sorry, no idea what that means, given that that was first time I thought of and guessed that title (wrongly, as it apparently turns out) and posted it, and didn't see anyone before me make the same guess.

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

Ah. Well then, kind of a shame...COWS would have been an interesting choice. As I said, probably a bit too avant-garde, too cult classic, for Suntup at the moment and, honestly, while a very interesting book, I'm not sure it's worthy of the spendy Suntup deluxe treatment -- but still, would have been cool to see what Paul would have done with such an unusual work.
    Please disregard my "duplicate" post. I accidentally posted the same post twice. Cannot delete a post on the Tapatalk app I use.
    I agree, Cows would be a crazy Suntup book! I love how Paul can get flashy with books like Red Dragon or Horns without being gimmicky or tacky.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Please disregard my "duplicate" post. I accidentally posted the same post twice. Cannot delete a post on the Tapatalk app I use.
    I agree, Cows would be a crazy Suntup book! I love how Paul can get flashy with books like Red Dragon or Horns without being gimmicky or tacky.
    No sweat -- I getcha now. Maybe some other enterprising publisher will take up COWS someday. It would seem kind of at home in Centipede Press' Vintage Horrors series...kind of. Even there, though, it might be too bizarre an inclusion.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a clue. I've had that for years. It's an Amethyst crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Surely the numbers 179, 250, 128 at the end with the Suntup title, relates to something
    They don't mean anything. Ha ha. Just random numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Oh come on. The biggest clue in this video has got to be his shirt, right? Space Invaders, arcade games?
    Ready Player One, a possible future release? 😬

Anyone, anyone... 😉
    Nothing to look at here either! It's just a new shirt I recently got which I felt like wearing today. I really have to be careful what is in the videos! You really study them! Maybe that's my fault for planting clues in the past!!

COWS by Matthew Stokoe.

I know about this book but have never read it. It has been suggested to me a few times, so I'm going to see if I can find some time to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    But I'm dying to know wtf this thing is?

That is a dragon tooth. It's from the dragon I had made, and which was installed in the ceiling of my comic book store in the early 90s. It had to be removed because it's very hard and pointy, and one day a customer was crouching down under the dragon, then stood up and hit her head on the tooth. So we removed it, and replace it with a rubbery version. I kept the tooth as a memento. Here's a pic of the dragon:

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Ready Player One, a possible future release?

Anyone, anyone...
    Nothing to look at here either! It's just a new shirt I recently got which I felt like wearing today. I really have to be careful what is in the videos! You really study them! Maybe that's my fault for planting clues in the past!!
    Hahaha, no it's not your fault.
    This time i did not go by it frame by frame, just so happened that you wear a cool Space Invaders shirt that i immediately linked to Ready Player One, and to the James Halliday character for that matter, and i wasn't the only one either. People also mentioned it during the live feed.

Either way, it is an awesome book to read though and i do hope (like many others) that it might actually get a SE treatment someday.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, so that's what it is... I've seen that picture on the Dragon Rebound website, but i never would have thought you had it's tooth sitting on your desk. 😉

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 644 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast