Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: $19 Dollar Bookmark

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default $19 Dollar Bookmark

I realize some members may not have Facebook, where I've posted about this a lot - very proud of this design and - I hope - it's a worthy follow up to the guide book!

In a follow up to A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King, 19th Edition is offering the perfect bookmark for all fans of the storytelling master himself. With dozens of hidden references to his works of the front and back, this robust bookmark will save your spot if you're reading King . . . or any other author, for that matter!

https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...-king-bookmark

2.75" x 6.5"
    Printed on 16pt. Cardstock
    Matte Finish

US Shipping - $0.60
    Canadian Shipping - $0.95
    International Shipping - $2.50

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It’s super cool. Don’t hold my video against him.

https://youtu.be/kzfDOEt6d5Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got both and enjoy them.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks, I ordered one.
    Since I wouldn't go on to Facebook (or Twitter) to save my life, well, maybe, I didn't know about it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tons of Easter Eggs on the bill.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i have ordered a couple (previously from FB) and think they are super cool!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, ordered a couple.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to figure out the serial number. Starts with S and ends with K (seems easy, Stephen King) but the "date" of 04/07/1967 is more difficult. "The Glass Floor" was published in Mystery Magazine in 1967 and was King's first published story for which he was paid. Was he paid in April of 1967, or I am looking up the wrong tree?

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Trying to figure out the serial number. Starts with S and ends with K (seems easy, Stephen King) but the "date" of 04/07/1967 is more difficult. "The Glass Floor" was published in Mystery Magazine in 1967 and was King's first published story for which he was paid. Was he paid in April of 1967, or I am looking up the wrong tree?
    I was just about to ask the same thing. My wife and I have been racking our brains trying to figure it out, and I've been sure I'm just being stupid about it.

Edited to add: I ordered three of them just because they looked so cool, and they look even better in real life. I pre-ordered some of the Shawshank bookmarks too. Great work, Paul!

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you ALL for the very kind words . . . I can not, at this point, confirm any of the clues hidden within the bill . . . those will be revealed on June 19th (anyone know the significgance of that date?) to allow for those who have yet to revieve the bill and attend to their own hunts . . . I am beyond thrilled with how well this design went over . . . the next one holds a special place in my - and a lot of SK fan's - heart . . .

Thank you again!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

June 19th (1999) was the day King was struck and almost killed by a distracted driver as King was walking.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome design! Just ordered three ($3 bill y'all). Can't wait to see the clues revealed on the 19th.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pmkane View Post
    Thank you ALL for the very kind words . . . I can not, at this point, confirm any of the clues hidden within the bill . . . those will be revealed on June 19th (anyone know the significgance of that date?) to allow for those who have yet to revieve the bill and attend to their own hunts . . . I am beyond thrilled with how well this design went over . . . the next one holds a special place in my - and a lot of SK fan's - heart . . .

Thank you again!!!
    The significance is that June 19th is my birthday, and this is an early present???

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pmkane View Post
    I realize some members may not have Facebook, where I've posted about this a lot - very proud of this design and - I hope - it's a worthy follow up to the guide book!

In a follow up to A Guide to U.S. First Editions of Stephen King, 19th Edition is offering the perfect bookmark for all fans of the storytelling master himself. With dozens of hidden references to his works of the front and back, this robust bookmark will save your spot if you're reading King . . . or any other author, for that matter!

https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...-king-bookmark

2.75" x 6.5"
    Printed on 16pt. Cardstock
    Matte Finish

US Shipping - $0.60
    Canadian Shipping - $0.95
    International Shipping - $2.50
    LOL, you should change the title of your post, when I saw "$19 Dollar Bookmark" I almost skipped the whole message. I was thinking, yeah, I'm not paying $19 for a bookmark, next! LOL.

At any rate, I did look at it, and definitely considering it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw them on Jeff's video and ordered three. And just like any good crazed collector, I didn't open it and stored them away to never see the light of day again.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Saw them on Jeff's video and ordered three. And just like any good crazed collector, I didn't open it and stored them away to never see the light of day again.
    Very likely what I will do with mine, seeing as I only properly read the kindle now.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered mine and will more than likely do the same.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine in yesterday; the envelope they came in is just as cool! Sitting here with my 16X loupe trying to make out the details; on the left side of the Overlook, what is that sitting on the roof? I was thinking Old Sparky, but I just can't tell.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You mean it comes in a sealed envelope?
    You mean I have to order another one?
    No problem.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I am in the minority, I have been looking for some cool SK bookmarks for awhile that I can actually use. I ordered 3. Maybe I will get some of those bookmark protectors people were talking about. Do these fit nicely in them?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I guess I am in the minority, I have been looking for some cool SK bookmarks for awhile that I can actually use. I ordered 3. Maybe I will get some of those bookmark protectors people were talking about. Do these fit nicely in them?
    They're too wide for the protectors people are using for the Suntup bookmarks. They're the size of regular US currency, so I bet you could find some kind of sleeve for protecting collectible bills that would work. But these are printed on very high quality, glossy paper that seems like it will hold up really well. I got one for using, one for collecting/storing/displaying/whatever, and one for…for…okay, I don't know what the third one's for. I have a SICKNESS!

Edit: Actually, I just double checked, and they're slightly bigger than standard currency. 2.75" x 6.75". I guess that shows how little real money I've seen in my life.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    They're too wide for the protectors people are using for the Suntup bookmarks. They're the size of regular US currency, so I bet you could find some kind of sleeve for protecting collectible bills that would work. But these are printed on very high quality, glossy paper that seems like it will hold up really well. I got one for using, one for collecting/storing/displaying/whatever, and one for…for…okay, I don't know what the third one's for. I have a SICKNESS!

Edit: Actually, I just double checked, and they're slightly bigger than standard currency. 2.75" x 6.75". I guess that shows how little real money I've seen in my life.
    You don't have a Sickness, you have The Sickness. We all have it here. "Come play with us, Danny"

And no one uses money anymore, just the plastic. Some of the really old folks here write numbers on paper and use that.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What’s plastic? I just use my iPhone...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

And no one uses money anymore, just the plastic. Some of the really old folks here right numbers on paper and use that.
    I love cash...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    And no one uses money anymore, just the plastic. Some of the really old folks here right numbers on paper and use that.
    I love cash...
    You can't slip plastic in a strippers panties (or at least I wouldn't)
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast