Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Holy Wow - 600 Volume / $1.25M Collection for Sale

Hybrid View

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyasterick View Post
    This person has a chance to share their awesome king collection and they choose to sell it as a whole to one super rich person. This isn't a knock on the super rich person. But CMONNNN. Be nice for many collectors to get a piece. Even if u make 100k a year u can't afford to buy this. Not really gonna follow it anymore. Whats the point.
    I would do the same. Who wants to sell something that massive one by one? And yes... it is a knock by you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kissmyasterick View Post
    This person has a chance to share their awesome king collection and they choose to sell it as a whole to one super rich person. This isn't a knock on the super rich person. But CMONNNN. Be nice for many collectors to get a piece. Even if u make 100k a year u can't afford to buy this. Not really gonna follow it anymore. Whats the point.
    I would do the same. Who wants to sell something that massive one by one? And yes... it is a knock by you.
    No doubt would I—like many of us—want a piece of this extraordinary collection, but if I had invested decades to amass what is, arguably, one of the finest and most complete Stephen King collections in the world, you bet your ass I'd only let all of it go for the right price. A one-of-a-kind collection should have a one-of-a-kind buyer.