Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 462 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Verdansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Verdansky View Post
    Thanks. I was pretty sure it was a forgery based on price but it is often hard for me to tell.
    I wonder if some of these people simply don't know they have forgeries?
    No doubt there are some who honestly believe they have an authentic signature. If the seller has only ever listed one signed King book for sale I might buy that. If the seller regularly lists signed books, then I think they know what they are doing.

This seller has previously sold forgeries questionable signatures.
    The buy it now price just went to $185. It was $95.
    He's probably reading this forum.
    Sadly, I would not be surprised.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I wonder if these dealers in questionable signatures talk to each other and offer advice on how to sell their books.
    Wouldn't that be Conspiracy to Commit Fraud?

John
    It’s already mail fraud in the us to ship counterfeit goods

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Thoughts on this? Seems good to me but interested in opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Hi all,

Thoughts on this? Seems good to me but interested in opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, pics are not working....feel free to ignore.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The pic is too small.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Has reaper4848 been posted in here before? Dude is basically just making shit up trying to explain why his BCEs are definitely 1st/1sts.

BOOK INFO: "The Dead Zone" by Stephen King 1979 US Hardback!

EDITION/PRINTING: 1st Edition, 1st Printing. See copyright page image for extra details. During the time that this book was published, Viking changed addresses, from a 625 address, to the address beginning with 40 you can see on the copyright page. During that time, they released a few of King's books at each location. Technically both are considered 1st printings, but there are 625 address copies and 40 address copies out there.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dead-Zo...wAAOSwsw9dvIF6

And if you're a poor ignorant wretch that doesn't understand book collecting like he does, he'll help you out:

1st Edition 1st Printing. See copyright page image for extra details. If you need any help in understanding how the images show this to be a true 1st edition/1st printing, let me know. Happy to help educate anyone that needs help understanding why this is a 1/1.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Has reaper4848 been posted in here before? Dude is basically just making shit up trying to explain why his BCEs are definitely 1st/1sts.

BOOK INFO: "The Dead Zone" by Stephen King 1979 US Hardback!

EDITION/PRINTING: 1st Edition, 1st Printing. See copyright page image for extra details. During the time that this book was published, Viking changed addresses, from a 625 address, to the address beginning with 40 you can see on the copyright page. During that time, they released a few of King's books at each location. Technically both are considered 1st printings, but there are 625 address copies and 40 address copies out there.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dead-Zo...wAAOSwsw9dvIF6

And if you're a poor ignorant wretch that doesn't understand book collecting like he does, he'll help you out:

1st Edition 1st Printing. See copyright page image for extra details. If you need any help in understanding how the images show this to be a true 1st edition/1st printing, let me know. Happy to help educate anyone that needs help understanding why this is a 1/1.
    That's hilarious. Sad, but hilarious.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again something from Germany....
    Spoiler:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is beautiful....NOT
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. At least make an effort.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More amazing stuff from Germany.....
    Spoiler:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This person is a POS. Every book is a lie and look at his listing... what a story! Wrote this loser...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F264663986763

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I've had a couple discussions with this "rude" person also. Total garbage and lies to boot.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

They pulled it.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Beware! This book has 92 dog-eared pages that I didn't realize until after I left feedback. The seller is a liar and a cheat, that is yet to respond! I mailed the garbage back to him anyway. He can shove it up his bumhole! I welcome anyone interested to message Mr. Pike when he relists it...let him know others know he's a cheat! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...rdt=true&rt=nc

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please burn this liar. I told him it was fake and to take it down... he tells me impossible... he watched king do it himself...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F164143670204

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Please burn this liar. I told him it was fake and to take it down... he tells me impossible... he watched king do it himself...

Yeah, he's been a real treat to chat with.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Tried to pretend he was a lawyer. Lol yeah ok bud. I cannot stand people that do this on purpose. I wish more would report him. We have about 15 so far... hope eBay pulls it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Tried to pretend he was a lawyer. Lol yeah ok bud. I cannot stand people that do this on purpose. I wish more would report him. We have about 15 so far... hope eBay pulls it.
    Reported.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reported.
    What is the big giveaway it is fake? Curious.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Reported.

He said he watched king sign it himself. Just before the first movie came out... yet it’s a 80’s signature. So he is full of shit. Report it. He is a POS

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Reported.

He said he watched king sign it himself. Just before the first movie came out... yet it’s a 80’s signature. So he is full of shit. Report it. He is a POS

"yet it’s a 80’s signature" .... I'm not following your statement?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Cook;1191584]

Reported.

Look at the signature. Think that was signed 3 years ago by king?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;1191585]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Reported.

Look at the signature. Think that was signed 3 years ago by king?

If its fake it wasn't signed by King.
    What does "yet it’s a 80’s signature" have to do with an 80's King signature?
    Fake is fake,

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 462 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 ... LastLast