Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3233

Thread: Star Wars Discussion

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So....
    Any Star Wars Fan needs to go to galaxy edge in Orlando Florida. That ride was so immersive an unbelievable that I may not ever Recover from what I seen. Some of the pictures the feelings and DAMM those guns! Loved that whole place... 11/10
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Star Wars Discussion

Wowowowowow this is the first room for We walked into. It blew us away so much that I don’t even know what to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

that looks bad ass dude, glad you had fun.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Statement Released From Family On Health Of “Star Wars” Actor Jake Lloyd

Very sad to hear. My brother was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic who killed himself. My brother was never bullied in school the way this young man was and it breaks my heart to think about what Lloyd has been through.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Statement Released From Family On Health Of “Star Wars” Actor Jake Lloyd

Very sad to hear. My brother was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic who killed himself. My brother was never bullied in school the way this young man was and it breaks my heart to think about what Lloyd has been through. I was bullied and mocked for my disability pretty much all through school and even into adulthood. Just the other day a member made fun of my disability through a reputation comment. I just don't understand people sometimes but maybe there just isn't anything to understand.
    I agree. I HATE bullying. When I was young, there was some guys on the bus that picked on me. It was hard... always saying I stunk and was a loser... (I lived on a cow, pig and chicken farm.. a pretty large one to). One day I asked my parents if I could go to boxing and learn it. I loved the Rocky story and thought it might be a way to defend myself. These guys were in grade 10 and I was in grade 7 at the time... I was small. 130lbs. I trained and trained and learned to fight. I didn't push back as they continued to bug me. I remember taking it and then I was taking amateur fights. I was getting ok at throwing hands. I never plotted a 'revenge' but I remember the start of Grade 9. One of these guys threw something at me at lunch time. He is now in Grade 12.. a senior in the school and I was still considered a junior high student. We met after school at 330pm. I was so scared that day... I will never forget the feeling in my legs in the class. He was older, bigger and popular. I was fuckin scared. At 330pm I stood out back and waited as did half the school. I had enough of the bullshit. I beat that senior so bad I made him cry in front of the school. I stopped because he was doing nothing to me... I made him look pathetic. It was the definitive time in my life where I broke out of my shell, became respected in my school and popular. My high school years were the best because of it. I was glad I did that and grew a 'set' so to speak. I remember getting on that bus that day and I was invited to sit at the back with the other kids... he didn't get on. Not sure how he got home that day. lol Bullying is a horrible thing to do to another human being and I never picked on anyone when I got somewhere. I embraced every person, color, race. I did not care if you were not popular... as I was a geek from my nerd loves... Star Wars being one of them. Not sure why I shared this OR who will read it all but thanks for letting me. It felt good to tell someone that story. It was 26 years ago roughly and I will never forget it. I went on to fight and was Golden Gloves Champion in my weight class of my province here in Canada until I started to smoke some pot and drink...... an eventual problematic issue of becoming popular. LOL I wouldn't change a thing though. My childhood was pretty good Cheers all.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is a shame. I had several instances as well, but I never had to do a thing. I had my upper classmates take of it for me. For instance, I was in L.D (Learning Disabled) classes for most of high school. All the kids knew which classes they were. There were some kids who would constantly taunt me while I was sitting in the class. One day, I decided to stand outside the class. When they saw me and how big I was (taller then them), they walked right on by without saying a word. Then the next day I had some of my 10th grade friends waiting while I stood out of the class. When I saw the kinds I motioned for my friends to come out. I asked them why they were bothering me. I could tell they were nervous. They said they were just joking around, having fun. I looked at them, with out smiling and said, I don't find that humor very funny. The next two days they came in and apologized to me.

Another time, when I was in jr High I had a kid who was constantly bothering me. But I did not do anything. An upper classman who I was friends with noticed I was upset and asked me what the problem was so I told him. Then, one day, he started staying away from me all together. I was confused. I later found out from another friend that the guy who asked me what was wrong jacked the guy up against the gym locker and said stop bothering Mike. I guess it worked, because he avoided me like the plague. I also walk with a limp and in middle school some called me a cripple. If I could have caught up to him, who knows what would have happened. Since I was older then the kids in my grade, I always got to sit in the back of the bus. Yea, it was cool Kris.

But this overall bullying is just a shame. I feel bad that Jake is going through this.
    Anyway, enough of a detour, back to Star wars talk. Speaking of which, can someone please tell me the situation? Are we having another trilogy? Two separate trilogies? I really don't know.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://geektyrant.com/news/star-war...orld-tv-series
    Before Disney bought Lucasfilm and started developing their own Star Wars projects, George Lucas was developing a live-action series titled Star Wars: Underworld. He wanted it to be a 400 episode series, and before the project was put on hold, he reportedly already had 100 completed scripts.

The series was to be set in the Coruscant underworld between Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope. It was going to be a gangster drama that was likened to Deadwood and The Godfather in space. It was also described as being The Empire Strikes Back on steroids. Lucasfilm producer Rick McCallum previously discussed the project saying:

Basically, it is like The Godfather; it’s the Empire slowly building up its power base around the galaxy, what happens in Coruscant, which is the major capital, and it’s a group of underground bosses who live there and control drugs, prostitution.

There was also a rumor that the show would have involved time travel and killing Darth Vader. That report offered the following info:

One of the series' first episodes will involve a group of bandits acquiring the capability of time travel, and using it to travel back in time to stop Darth Vader from ever existing.

This was a series that I always wanted to see get made! Unfortunately, it’ll probably never happen. But, today some test footage from the series was shared online and it shows us what this series would have looked like, and it’s awesome!

As you’ll see, the style of the series was heavily influenced by Blade Runner and it’s actually pretty cool. Remember this is just test footage and it’s not as polished as it could be. This looks like it would have made a solid series and I’d actually be interested in seeing how the story plays out. When previously talking about the project Kathleen Kennedy said:

“Interestingly enough, that's an area we’ve spent a lot of time, reading through the material that he developed is something we very much would like to explore. And there was 1313 the game, where there was…unbelievable. So our attitude is, we don’t want to throw any of that stuff away. It’s gold. And it’s something we’re spending a lot of time looking at, pouring through, discussing, and we may very well develop those things further. We definitely want to.”

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

God Yes YES YEAAHAHAHASSSSS:

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...as-ahsoka-tano
    Slash Film has brought word that the second season of Disney+’s acclaimed Star Wars spinoff The Mandalorian is making a huge creative decision to cast Rosario Dawson (Zombieland: Double Tap) to star as a live-action version of fan-favorite Rebels and Clone Wars character Ahsoka Tano!

Tano made her first appearance in Star Wars lore in the 2008 Clone Wars film that led into the hit TV series, which was revived for its last season that is currently airing on Disney+, and has since spun off into other series such as Rebels as well as video games and comics. She was originally the padawan to Anakin Skywalker and was not well-received by fans of the franchise, but as her character grew and developed over the years, she quickly became one of the highest-regarded characters in the entire franchise.

Dawson was previously asked about her interest in joining the long-running sci-fi franchise as Ahsoka in 2017 on Twitter, responding she’d be super interested in portraying the character, along with the hashtag “#AhsokaLives,” and it now appears her and the asking fan’s dreams are coming true. It’s currently unknown how much fans can expect to see the character in the upcoming second season of the hit series, but with it set to premiere in October, they won’t have to wait long!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

Pedro Pascal (Kingsman: The Golden Circle) stars as a lone Mandalorian gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy and is joined by Gina Carano (Deadpool) who plays Cara Dune, a former Rebel Shock Trooper, having trouble re-integrating herself into society.; and Carl Weathers as Greef, a man who heads a guild of bounty hunters that hires The Mandalorian for a specific job.

The series also stars Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Emily Swallow (Supernatural), Carl Weathers (Predator), Omid Abtahi (American Gods), Werner Herzog (Grizzly Man) and Nick Nolte (Affliction).

Jon Favreau serves as executive producer and showrunner for the series, Directors for the first season included Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels), who helm the first episode, plus Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates) and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok), who have also provided the voice for bounty hunter IG-88 in the series.

The Mandalorian is executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer.
    Now y'all have to watch Clone Wars and Rebels!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh this is huge if true:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big news indeed!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Oh this is huge if true:

Awesome!
    I am eagerly anticipating new Mandalorian episodes.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh good...I don't like Ahsoka as a character and I don't like Dawson as an actress so it's a double win for me. I'm still looking forward to season 2.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I super excited about this. I'm fairly indifferent on Dawson, but I find Ahsoka's story arc to be incredibly interesting.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I super excited about this. I'm fairly indifferent on Dawson, but I find Ahsoka's story arc to be incredibly interesting.
    I guess I gotta buckle down and watch "Clone Wars". This does sound pretty freaking good.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Make sure to use that watching guide I posted earlier to follow the story!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Make sure to use that watching guide I posted earlier to follow the story!
    Yes, I certainly will!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Michael Biehn has been cast in season 2 of The Mandalorian and now I'm back to super excited.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Michael Biehn has been cast in season 2 of The Mandalorian and now I'm back to super excited.
    Love this

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Love this

Like Terminator and Aliens Michael Biehn?!
    Fanfuckingtastic!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Love this

Like Terminator and Aliens Michael Biehn?!
    Fanfuckingtastic!!
    YEP
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's not forget Johnny Ringo Michael Biehn!

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast