Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection/Member Appreciation: Brian861

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Brian !!!
    Thanks, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a gorgeous production and both the book and slipcase feel wonderful!:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing additions, Brian. That Revival looks fantastic - and I need that Monopoly!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

One of these days I'll have one of those too, and then I'll look at your nice pictures!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a beautiful book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For the price, Best value on the market
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Amazing additions, Brian. That Revival looks fantastic - and I need that Monopoly!
    Thanks, Peri! Just say the word I'll hook you up with the Monopoly.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    One of these days I'll have one of those too, and then I'll look at your nice pictures!
    Hopefully soon, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    That is a beautiful book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For the price, Best value on the market
    Agreed!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YOU GOT THE RARE BOX TOO!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    YOU GOT THE RARE BOX TOO!!!!
    Yes, Sir!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice, Brian! Congratulations.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice, Brian! Congratulations.
    Thanks, Peter!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not been posting much, Brian but just had a wee look at your latest acquisitions. Great stuff as usual. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Not been posting much, Brian but just had a wee look at your latest acquisitions. Great stuff as usual. Congrats!
    Thanks, Alan! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Country
    Country Flag

Huge thanks to Bryan for my third copy of Suntup's Horns!:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just one more and...

Spoiler:
    you'll have four copies!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Just one more and...

Spoiler:
    you'll have four copies!
    I want them all!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am telling you guys! Brian is crazy. It's a sick form of world domination. I think he is scheming to capture all 265 of them. Be aware.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

I do believe we are all a bit crazy here, some a bit more than others.

This may be a rah-thar dumb question, but that HORNS on the right is the lettered edition, correct?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I am telling you guys! Brian is crazy. It's a sick form of world domination. I think he is scheming to capture all 265 of them. Be aware.

That would be incredible! I’d love to see Brian snatch up every available copy on eBay and all booksellers and be a one-man market driver. It would drive up the value of Horns number 23 for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may be a rah-thar dumb question, but that HORNS on the right is the lettered edition, correct?
    Steve, would you say Brian is HORNY ?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

That would be incredible! I’d love to see Brian snatch up every available copy on eBay and all booksellers and be a one-man market driver. It would drive up the value of Horns number 23 for sure.

But he would be coming for your number 23 next, Jeff!

Oh...just watched you Hill House unboxing. The suit and tie was fucking cracking me up. Well done!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Numbered. Case is open showing the spine

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Oh...just watched you Hill House unboxing. The suit and tie was fucking cracking me up. Well done!

I’m sure my kids will be happy to sell him Horns23 after I’ve been cremated.

And I’m glad you enjoyed my awkwardness. I had to get dressed up for my first date with a Suntup numbered. It was Shirley Jackson!

I love that edition. And the novelties—like its lower print run and the fact that it doesn’t have the Suntup name on the spine. It’s such an individual.

I still have to do a video that shows me numbering my copy of Rosemary’s Baby. But I’m a lazy man.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Numbered. Case is open showing the spine
    Correct.

Country
    Country Flag

And I’m glad you enjoyed my awkwardness. I had to get dressed up for my first date with a Suntup numbered. It was Shirley Jackson!

I love that edition. And the novelties—like its lower print run and the fact that it doesn’t have the Suntup name on the spine. It’s such an individual.

I still have to do a video that shows me numbering my copy of Rosemary’s Baby. But I’m a lazy man.
    I don't actively seek them out but I always try and make a deal if I see one pop up here. If you take your favorite novels out of the equation, it's the best non-King Suntup numbered production IMO.

Jeff, have the kids call me. I'm sure the purchase would result in a very nice urn

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I don't actively seek them out but I always try and make a deal if I see one pop up here. If you take your favorite novels out of the equation, it's the best non-King Suntup numbered production IMO.

Jeff, have the kids call me. I'm sure the purchase would result in a very nice urn
    I have not held a copy of The Road yet but I was thinking it probably is right? That slipcase and snake skin is tough to beat.

Curious what others think.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast