Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 644 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 16097

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Cases look great. I can't wait to see the lettered in the wild.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes!!!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Is there any chance you'll do The Island of Doctor Moreau at some point, or is that completely out of the question?
    It's not out of the question. I'll bring it up at the next board meeting with the executive committee and shareholders and see what they all think.
    Bumping this so it doesn’t get lost in all the excitement about the broadside. PLEASE do this book, Paul!

The broadside is going to be super cool and is such a wonderful gift to your customers. I’m excited to see the finished product. (Like some others, I dug up the earliest Suntup order number I could find from 2017.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Love your new video, Jeff. As soon as you mentioned the broadside, I realised that you didn’t actually know what was inside the box.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Love your new video, Jeff. As soon as you mentioned the broadside, I realised that you didn’t actually know what was inside the box.
    Thank you!! Yeah I had no idea what to think and the only thing I considered incoming was Brother and the broadside. But it wasn’t a box for the book and it was way too heavy for a single sheet of letterpress printing. I just assumed Paul overdelivered and had the broadside framed for everyone!!

Well I don’t know who made the gift to me (Paul already declared “not me”) so I don’t know who to thank. But that’s fitting since I don’t know how to thank whoever did this. It’s amazing. THANK YOU! It completes my set and buries a regret. It just ties the whole collection together like the Dude’s rug. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thank you!! Yeah I had no idea what to think and the only thing I considered incoming was Brother and the broadside. But it wasn’t a box for the book and it was way too heavy for a single sheet of letterpress printing. I just assumed Paul overdelivered and had the broadside framed for everyone!!

Well I don’t know who made the gift to me (Paul already declared “not me”) so I don’t know who to thank. But that’s fitting since I don’t know how to thank whoever did this. It’s amazing. THANK YOU! It completes my set and buries a regret. It just ties the whole collection together like the Dude’s rug. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    The Dude abides.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did I miss?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What video Jeff?
    Link?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

What did I miss?
    Sorry! Here’s the link to the video. Essentially I was gifted the Horns Portfolio and it’s mind blowingly awesome of someone here I’m sure!

http://youtu.be/zlVei9XBhY4

My Mood
    Cool

So glad you got one Jeff. Very happy for you. It a great gift to get from somebody.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great video watching the surprise. Congratulations, Jeff! Nice move, anonymous donor!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! Very cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm telling ya, bro. Keeping putting out all those good vibes and goodness comes back to you. Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

4 left of the portfolio. When they are gone, they are gone.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    4 left of the portfolio. When they are gone, they are gone.
    I have one additional which has a dinged corner on the case. Here's a coupon code for 30% off: HORNSDING (Very original, I know.)

Country
    Country Flag

The Dude abides.
    He certainly does.

So glad you got one Jeff. Very happy for you. It a great gift to get from somebody.
    Thank you! It's a wonderful addition to my Suntup collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Great video watching the surprise. Congratulations, Jeff! Nice move, anonymous donor!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Whoa! Very cool!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I'm telling ya, bro. Keeping putting out all those good vibes and goodness comes back to you. Congrats!
    Thank you!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick Fyi- posted some matching numbered for sale: OTHER COLLECTIBLE AUTHORS CLASSIFIED

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a new baby in the mail...guess I need to open it today
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Pics. We need pics.

My Mood
    Cool

There is a little truck next to the Brother number and limited. I guess that means real soon we should be getting emails .

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a little truck next to the Brother number and limited. I guess that means real soon we should be getting emails .
    Received the email ensuring my mailing address was correct. Shouldn't be long now.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brother shipping notice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

My Brother is preparing to ship as well, can't wait!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup strikes again with releasing books in a timely fashion. Also ordered an art portfolio and mailed off the very next day. Huge for credibility and making customers happy. Refreshing and much appreciated.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 644 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast