Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I’ve been debating selling my expanse numbered set. Not sure on value, I’d have to look into that. Are you looking for a complete to date set or specific books?

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I’ve been debating selling my expanse numbered set. Not sure on value, I’d have to look into that. Are you looking for a complete to date set or specific books?
    A full set. I have been holding off for awhile, but at a spot where I can look for one now. Thanks for reaching out!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    A full set. I have been holding off for awhile, but at a spot where I can look for one now. Thanks for reaching out!
    Ok. If it’s alright, I will throw a number at you in a bit and see where we land.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I have for sale a matching numbered set of Rosemary’s Baby and The Road (Number 71) selling for list price plus shipping. PM if interested. Thanks, Paul
    The Road sold - Rosemary’s Baby still available.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm looking for the ARC of GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Rosemary' Gift Edition for a decent price. Thx

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House numbered,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler CordManchapter is on a distinguished road

Default Ligotti

Is 'The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein' red number edition negotiable? If so, I'm interested. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I've been a bit, erm, busy for the last few weeks so I haven't bumped any of my stuff for sale.

Here's what's left, with mostly lower prices, plus some new stuff. It's off to eBay next, so don't be afraid to make offers, especially if you're interested in multiple books:

Centipede Press

Max Ernst: An Artist's Portfolio - Max Ernst | $350
    The Doll + The Parasite - Ramsey Campbell | $350 [Set of two books - matching numbers]
    The Bestiary - Ann Vandermeer (ed.) | $30
    The Dark - James Herbert | $350
    The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein - Thomas Ligotti | $375 [Red numbered author's copy, shrinkwrapped, purchased directly from Ligotti (he used to sell on Amazon!)]
    American Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis | $425
    Dead Titans, Waken! - Donald Wandrei | $175
    The Well -Jack Cady | $175 [Lightly bumped corners, bump to spine, and some overall wear; priced to reflect damage]
    The Urth of the New Sun - Gene Wolfe | $5500 [Matching numbered set of books 1-3, 5, and 6, but missing The Citadel of the Autarch; I would like to complete this set (!) but am open to offers from folks here; don't be shy to message me if you are interested. There is another incomplete set (missing The Castle of the Autarch that has been on eBay awhile at $7500, so I'm pricing this significantly lower and am willing to talk. Whoever buys this, I pledge that I will stay vigilant and never stop looking for Citadel]

Subterranean Press

A Clash of Kings Lettered PC - George RR Martin | $2200 [Open to negotiation!!]
    Golden Son - Pierce Brown | $75 [$5 under list price] On eBay here
    Ancillary Mercy, Ancillary Sword, and Provenance - Anne Leckie | $200 [Matching numbered set of books, missing Ancillary Justice (the first title), but would include rights to future Leckie titles of this number from Sub Press, assuming that Bill continues to give priority (Provenance priority was given to Ancillary Sword owners)]
    Provenance Lettered Traycase | $25 [Traycase only, fits both numbered and lettered copies]
    Beyond the Aquila Rift LETTERED - Alastair Reynolds | $350
    The Sea of Rust LETTERED - Robert Cargill | $225 [$25 under list price]
    A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM | $370
    The Fifth Heart - Dan Simmons | $50
    The Emperor and the Maula - Robert Silverberg | $40
    Down and Out In Purgatory - Tim Powers | $25
    Nobody's Home - Tim Powers | $25

Gauntlet Press

The Gauntlet Chapbooks of Richard Matheson - Richard Matheson | $350 [1 of ~15 copies, a set of 8 chapbooks (each signed by Matheson), bound together, with an artist's front board signed by both Matheson and the artist, Harry O. Morris! Kind of a cool run that Barry did a couple of years ago - lots of Matheson sigs here, some neat stories, and the front board is cool]
    Rambo Trilogy (First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part 2, Rambo III) David Morris | $250 [First Blood is #322, the others are #96]

Grim Oak Press
    The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks | $125 [Proof Copy - Identical to the S/L but with a "Proof" stamp in place of a written number]

Lonely Road Books
    The Vampyricon - Douglas Clegg | $50 [PC Copy - double stamping error]
    The Fall - Del Toro & Hogan | $75 [$100 under retail!! I don't know why these didn't hold their value, the design is really neat!] [includes rights to final book in trilogy]

Cemetery Dance
    Small World - Tabitha King | $50[List price]
    Caretakers - Tabitha King | $50[List price] [This book is not yet published but my number will be matched to my Small World number, so if you want a matching set at List, here's your chance]

Suntup Editions
    Horns (Artist Gift Edition) - Joe Hill | $75 [There is some wrinkling in the paper on the spine of the slipcase, but it will be shipped in the original shipping box (with foam inserts)]

Other Publishers

The Fireman - Joe Hill | $50 [Includes the William Morrow trade first edition with signed book plate (from Cemetery Dance) and the "Exclusive Preview" promo chapbook (by Gollancz I believe)]
    Noctuary - Thomas Ligotti - First Edition, Carroll & Graf; $55 On eBay

Free media mail shipping for everything. Will upgrade to Priority for the cost difference, unless you want to buy $400 or more of books at a time, in which case I'll upgrade for free.

Traveler CordManchapter is on a distinguished road

I'm interested in red numbered TAROVF from Ligotti, if price negotiable. Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here looking for lonely roads strain and the fall?

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy Dracula Folio Society limited edition. Looking to pay £275 (Not the £500+ that they go for on ebay)
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Looking to buy Dracula Folio Society limited edition. Looking to pay £275 (Not the £500+ that they go for on ebay)
    If they are going for 500+ on Ebay... is that not the going rate?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It'd be cheaper without the eBay fees, knock at least 10% off.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It'd be cheaper without the eBay fees, knock at least 10% off.
    But not 50%. LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Sorry, added this to my list as I forgot it before. Looking for Folio Society's Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe. Its top of the get list for me!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Probably looking for someone to do him a solid if they're gracious enough. If you don't ask, the answer is always no.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CordManchapter View Post
    I'm interested in red numbered TAROVF from Ligotti, if price negotiable. Thanks
    Hello! I have a little room in that price, yes.

I sent you an email via the forums, you can reply to that or make a few more posts and then send me a DM.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if eBay is the real determination of any item's going rate. If that was the case was it the $30 I just paid for a 1st/1st Cujo or is it the $125 someone on eBay is looking to get now?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I don't know if eBay is the real determination of any item's going rate. If that was the case was it the $30 I just paid for a 1st/1st Cujo or is it the $125 someone on eBay is looking to get now?
    looking to get... and actual sales are a vastly different thing.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, added this to my list as I forgot it before. Looking for Folio Society's Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe. Its top of the get list for me!
    Wait, isn't that an incomplete set? Or it doesn't matter?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Probably looking for someone to do him a solid if they're gracious enough. If you don't ask, the answer is always no.
    Yep. I've both sold below going eBay rate and also paid above just to avoid dealing with eBay. All with members here.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It doesn't have the last 2 books.

That said, it sold out much faster than anyone expected and has been rarer and more expensive then I think anyone guessed it would!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    It doesn't have the last 2 books.

That said, it sold out much faster than anyone expected and has been rarer and more expensive then I think anyone guessed it would!
    Yep, I wanted it but was told it would sit so waited. Wish I had listened to my gut
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Country
    Country Flag

I was waiting to get paid + I was already paying for something else so I missed my chance.

The irony here being I posted the news about the books.

Centipede might do another run. I doubt I'll miss that set.

My Mood
    Relaxed

I was waiting to get paid + I was already paying for something else so I missed my chance.

The irony here being I posted the news about the books.

Centipede might do another run. I doubt I'll miss that set.
    Yep, have money set aside for the potential of that set, but mainly DUNE!!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    looking to get... and actual sales are a vastly different thing.
    I do not find eBay listings so soon after a list price to be "current" value. You see a lot of re-sellers of Centipede, Subpress, Folio, Suntup now even, throw new books in shrink-wrap on eBay for double price. If you wait a bit then it comes down, which I will do here of course as well if no one sells for what I wanna give But my opening bid is open for a counter bid of course. Perfect example is S/L numbered Three Body Problem which went as high as $900 initially and I was able to find a seller for $475. On eBay as well for that matter.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast