Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

I had this song stuck in my head all day yesterday. The problem was I only had like a 2 second snippet stuck and I couldn't remember the exact lyrics so I couldn't even look it up. I had the rhythm and the beat but I couldn't remember anything else about the song.

Then finally last night while I was lying in bed the rest of the song suddenly started to flow into my brain. So I did a quick search and finally found it. Turns out I had heard the song on my way into work yesterday. I had heard it plenty of times before but never really paid attention to the artists that sung it. That's what caught my attention yesterday and how I knew exactly when I heard it.

The part of the song that was stuck in my head was when he sings: But hold up, girl, don't you know you're beautiful? And it's easy to see

I just couldn't remember the exact wording so it made it impossible to search.
DAMN IT, IWC!!!!!!

You tricked me into clicking on a country tune!!!
Wadda ya' tryin' to do? Poison me????!!
Well they played it on one of the Pop stations on XM so it's only "half" country.

I just learned there is also a version of just Bebe Rexha singing solo (without FGL). Although it doesn't really sound that much different to me.