Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Hybrid View

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

So impressive. I'm also jealous of your signed Shining first and signed Storm of the Century hardback.

One of the top collections around.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    So impressive. I'm also jealous of your signed Shining first and signed Storm of the Century hardback.

One of the top collections around.

Mulleins

Thank You! Working on getting all my Green Mile paperback books signed and then i AM DONE! Parts 1, 5, 6 completed. Working back words. No need to BUY them. I had the SOTC paperback signed and Tippy informed me i needed the hardback signed. Mission accomplished. I am in the minority, but i dont mine new signatures on old books. I LOVE getting signed books in person. Guaranteed Authentic.