Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie plans

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, I did it a few more times and purposely got zero and a hundred percent.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 30% Chance of Survival!

Roland would have understood.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    According to the quiz I'd have a 97% chance of survival.
    So whenever I chose this you had chosen the opposite...?

Roland would have understood.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

97%

I guess that "yes, I will shoot my friends" question didn't go over well
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

28 days later was terrifying to me

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Fast zombies... so not cool for my subconcious.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

60% chance of surviving

I absolutely love zombies. They're one of my favorites when it comes to the horror genre.

My Mood
    Worried

I think I should become friends who are better survivors than me

One who came back Malficeus is on a distinguished road Malficeus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

71 oh yeah

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

My Mood
    Worried

Go Malficeus!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

54% chance of survival. I need guns, apparently.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    In this case I will follow you. /if you let me/
    You know I'd not only let you. I'd come find you.

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    if the zombies come, i'm throwing my lot in with Brice and Storyslinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    97%

I guess that "yes, I will shoot my friends" question didn't go over well
    I answered I would. Once they're zombies...they are unsaveable. I might as well save my own ass at that point. I'm not sure which question I answered less than perfect though.

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    So whenever I chose this you had chosen the opposite...?

On which question dear?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have extra guns if anybody needs one.

Take a number!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the major reasons I live in rural colorado is because I can escape all the movie disasters.

Superbug, nukes, terrorists---zombies of course.

I have already planned how to make my property into a fortress but I figure it'll be used to save me from the ATF before any of the above.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

One of the major reasons I live in rural colorado is because I can escape all the movie disasters.

I have already planned how to make my property into a fortress but I figure it'll be used to save me from the ATF before any of the above.
    so when it happens, the survivors can seek you out like mother abigail?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Or "Father Weed"...which ever you like.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Or "Father Weed"...which ever you like.
    sounds just fine to me. i'll beware the walkin' dude, just have a bowl waiting when we get there. fighting off zombies is a buzz-kill, i'll need it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You would've been taken out by that Giant Snake from South Park lol

Zombies that don't run are pussy zombies. It's one thing if it's a reanimated corpse, to be slower. But the people that are bit, well they just turn almost instantly when they die. All their muscles are good, it seems more realistic for them to run. But I think a zombie's speed should be depending on certain conditions. While it awesome, 500 pounds woman running like an olympic Gold Medalist was ridiculous. It would be better to see some fat zombies plodding along trying desperately to feed.

Slow zombies are too easy to evade unless they surround you with great numbers.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Slow zombies are too easy to evade unless they surround you with great numbers.
    Which is usually the case in every medium they appear in.

One who came back Malficeus is on a distinguished road Malficeus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

what about a red dawn situation?

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Malficeus View Post

what about a red dawn situation?

An assault by the ATF is more likely.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who know him, if there is ever a zombie outbreak, I'm driving the one hour drive to Valtr0n's house. He will protect me with his arsenol of weapons.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    For those of you who know him, if there is ever a zombie outbreak, I'm driving the one hour drive to Valtr0n's house. He will protect me with his arsenol of weapons.

From MY zombie repellent kit.

mini 14
    12 gage and 37 mm launcher
    custom 10/22, all titanium internal parts
    1917 Winchester 30-06, carved by me great grand pappy; bagged many a meals
    detail of carvings. The mountain lion was shot on my grandmothers poarch. Who knows how many dozens of deer met their fate with this gun.

I'm ready.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms" (Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

ATG, I'll trade you my soul for that 37 MM Launcher.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    ATG, I'll trade you my soul for that 37 MM Launcher.

They are legal in most states.

37 mm, m203 style launchers may be had from a variety of websites, although I don't think it's in the sites best interest for me say say where...oh what the hell, they are legal, or in most states. And, this is a thread about zombie awareness and prevention.

I think I paid around $400.00 for mine but beware of hunks of shite, like mine that look cool but work for crap. I'd part with it.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast