Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Non-Stephen King) Proofs & ARCs

Hybrid View

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Robert Bloch proofs, plus one manuscript:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Okay, here are some of mine. These are more of the older ones I've ended up with over the years. I usually just snag them if they are bargains online, quite a few of them have been signed at conventions over the years as well. The bottom photos are mass market paperback ARCs. I have tons and tons more buried in shelves, stacked in corners and on my desk, mostly ones produced in the last 10 years.

~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's cool seeing all these proofs. Jonathan, I remember buying the paperback of Slob by Rex Miller way back in the day... you have a huge collection of proofs! One of the perks of being a reviewer I guess.

Here's some I pulled off the shelf. Most of these I've had for about 25 years. Steve, the Forward the Foundation here is the UK proof. The Pratchett proofs were signed in person. One of the Barker's and the Koontz also signed.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Okay, here are some of mine. These are more of the older ones I've ended up with over the years. I usually just snag them if they are bargains online, quite a few of them have been signed at conventions over the years as well. The bottom photos are mass market paperback ARCs. I have tons and tons more buried in shelves, stacked in corners and on my desk, mostly ones produced in the last 10 years.

SLOB has the following blurb by Steve :
    “Terrifying and original... Marks the debut of a writer who is able to bring dynamite in both hands… almost too crudely terrifying to be read... but it is too compelling to put down... A cause for rejoicing”
    > Is it also on the proof? May it be longer?

@ur2ndbiggestfan : robert bloch, appreciation of a master.
    That's also a King related proof
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread