This used to be just for the Creed thing I was doing on my wall, but I've done more stuff that I thought would be good to include here. :3

~~~

The Gunslinger's Creed
This is done on the wall. I love the Creed, and wanted to design a gunslinger's emblem to go with it. I chose the crossed guns and a rose connecting them, representing the joined fate of the Gunslinger's of Eld, and the Dark Tower.

Painted Creed and Pencil rose/gun emblem.

Close up of the rose/gun emblem.

Inked linework of the emblem.

Inked base colours of the emblem.

Eye of the King
The sigul of the Crimson King fascinates me. This was done with red paint on the wall.

Paint on my wall.

Vector Art
Vector versions of some symbols that I will be using in the future, so they can be resized as I need.

The Eye of the King, digital version.

Unfound.

Door to Can'-Ka No Rey
An Unfound Door leading from the Mohaine Desert to Can'-Ka No Rey, the field of roses in which the Dark Tower stands. The gunslinger is one of my own design, a combination of Roland, and Justice from the anime Afro Samurai.

Pencil rough sketch.

Linework, i actually redrew the image because i didnt want to go over the original.

Inked version.

The Dark Tower
The process I went through to create my own design for the Dark Tower. I chose a classical structure reminiscent of European castles.

Tower concept sketches 1.

Tower concept sketches 2.

Chosen tower design, pencil.

Tower design, line work.

Doors
Random sketches involving doors in some way.

Unfound door sketches.

The Boy.

Roses
Random sketches involving roses.

Gun + Rose

Rose

Playing Cards
The current progress I have made on the Dark Tower playing card set I am designing. Inspired by the tarot cards depicted in the Dark Tower prequel comic books. The royals are going to portray important characters from the series. I decided to use different suits to give the deck a more thematic feel.

The Suits; Guns (Spades), Roses (Hearts), Doors (Diamonds), Keys (Clubs)

Ace of Roses

Tower of Roses (ace theme variant)

Tower of Guns

Tower of Doors

Tower of Keys

Joker Pair 1; Red Joker, the Guardians

Joker Pair 1; Black Joker, the Wizard's Rainbow

Joker Pair 2; Red Joker, Maerlyn's Grapefruit

Joker Pair 2; Black Joker, Black Thirteen

~~~

Critique/suggestions are welcome. A also plan on doing a full sized door on either the wall or the roof hahaha