So as you guys know, I'm starting my own business.

It's called Rayne Business Solutions--I hate to clog the airways with information about it but this could turn out to be a nice partnering with someone who can create digital images.

I am offering a wide range of business solutions

• Website design
  • bookeeping
  • training (customer service/first aid and cpr)
  • notary services
  • and so on...

The first one is easy except my experience is showing me that people DO want a website but they also want a logo.

So this would be simple. If you are the kind of person that could take a drawing or description and turn it into a digital image, you are the person for me.

Basically I plan to charge $50.00 for the service and would give you $30.00 of it and keep $20.00 (because I did create the relationship ). I'll send you a check!

If it turns out it's more work than $30.00 we can renegotiate something because I'm not sure it's even going to work but I'd really like to offer it as one of my services and if I can get one of our budding image folks out here some money in the process, that's great for me.

I'll send you a check for payment.

So please post in here, we can have more than one person say they want to and I will subcontract whoever I can. I'm already selling this thing really hard and I believe being able to do something like this would really add to the package.

Current folks interested:

Kidd
Jayson
ola