Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves! #4 - ENDED

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Default Wolves! #4 - ENDED

As the sun rose over the Calla, the Folken began to wonder - was it really safe to live in the countryside, miles from anywhere, countless places for psychopaths to be lurking in the shadows? Red shirts had become less and less popular in the stores these days.

Sadly, the owners of the last two red shirts in town now lay, cold as the ground upon which they had fell. Alkanto and Ricky, victims of the Big Bad. The Folken gathered their pitchforks and readied their flaming torches...I love the smell of a lynching in the morning!

Daytime!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I miss a game...or am I in this one?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Bitchy

You're in

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damnit!

Well, I suppose I deserved this one...I think everyone in that last game hated me enough...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, maybe there'll be muffins again.

If you rescue me

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I do so hope , as our townfolk are gettin deader than they need be.
    Whats with the read shirts anyway? *dons one in defiance*

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

So... can we have a list of who is playing this round?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Whats with the read shirts anyway? *dons one in defiance*
    The Village reference?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thanks Jean, maybe I missed that one too. BUt, I will assume it is a film I havent seen?
    All I know is it's getting pretty darned scary around these parts , I'm thinking of pullin up stakes and moving to Lud! j/k

The answer is within

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you haven't seen The Village? I really think you should, I rather liked it.

Anyway, you're right, what is happening here now is way scarier... and way more dangerous for us survivors...

Alkanto and Ricky, you will be remembered!

My Mood
    In Love

Oh yeah M Night movie...it was pretty clever.
    http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi113377561/

The answer is within

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think red shirts is a reference to Star Trek. You know, the anonymous guys who go down to the surface with the main characters usually had on red shirts - you knew right away who wasn't coming back.

And yes, we need a list, so we can see who's playing, please!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damnit. I can't be killed because I quit.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Poor Ricky. Killed in his prime.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Damnit. I can't be killed because I quit.
    Oh no Ricky!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, if this game is following the same pattern, Daggers'll be next.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

this is getting scary. going to see if i have something in my shed to protect myself.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Well, if this game is following the same pattern, Daggers'll be next.
    I know. I'm actually kind of surprised I'm still here.

Country
    Country Flag

you mean, you're surprised because wolves don't belong among people?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, silly, I'm surprised the wolves haven't killed me yet. I see you're awfully quick to point the finger again, though.

My Mood
    In Love

Mystima was faster to run in circles....just pointing out the obvious here. WOLF!

The answer is within

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i was just scared and didn't know what to do, but i am not a wolf.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Bitchy

Crud, sorry yeah! List of players:

Jean
    Alinda
    Mystima
    Daghain
    Hannah
    Brice
    Odetta
    Heather
    Woofer

Red shirts, Dags is right. It started with Star Trek and now it's just synonymous in film/tv pop culture with the characters that are destined to be killed shortly after the opening credits

My Mood
    In Love

Why dont I know these things? * rips red shirt off instantly*

The answer is within

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast