Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Stephen King donates funds for rescue vehicle

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King donates funds for rescue vehicle

Stephen King donates funds for rescue vehicle
    Submitted by The Associated Press on Mon, 01/11/2010 - 11:31

LEBANON -- The Lebanon Rescue Department has a new vehicle courtesy of the charitable foundation set up by horror author Stephen King and his wife Tabitha.

Lebanon Assistant Rescue Chief Jason Cole says the department recently received $30,000 from the Stephen and Tabitha King Foundation, which helped them buy a 2009 Ford Expedition loaded with lifesaving equipment.

Cole says the department uses the vehicle when responding to all medical emergencies in the community. It can frequently arrive before the ambulance.

Foster's Daily Democrat says the department is making a photo plaque of the completed vehicle to send the Kings as thanks.

http://updates.mainetoday.com/update...rescue-vehicle
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Kudos to the King's again!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kudos, thanks, and then some. Good on y'all Stephen and Tabitha King.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

John F. Kennedy Blaine Is A Pain is on a distinguished road

Nice!