Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Person Of 2009

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Most Annoying Person Of 2009

I've seen threads for best this and best that for the last year or decade but I was wondering who annoyed you the most in the previous year? Could be a celebrity, a pseudo-celebrity (think reality tv), a politician etc.

My top choice for complete douchbaggery in 2009?

Octomom

I'd love to hit her with a brick.

Honorable mentions are:

Spoiler:
    Sarah Palin, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Bros., anyone "Twilight" related, Nancy Pelosi, John & Kate, Obama, Perez Hilton

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Balloon Boy Hoax parents.

They got their 15 mins. of fame/shame.

I hope they enjoy jail food.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, the Heene's. Yeah, that slap on the wrist they got was bullshit.

My vote has to go to Jon & Kate. WHO CARES???

Although Octomom is right up there.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooooo. I think it would be Peter André and Katie (Jordan) Price. I've never seen Jon & Kate - they are yet to reach Finland. Ditto Octomom.

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Jon and Kate!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lily-sai View Post
    Oooooo. I think it would be Peter André and Katie (Jordan) Price. I've never seen Jon & Kate - they are yet to reach Finland. Ditto Octomom.
    i was just coming on to say jordan!!!! she has bugged the crap out of me this year (not so much andre, but he has tended to drift into the background) so much so, i dislike even typing her name as i feel like i am feeding her publicity

ditto, jon&kate and octomum

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

mememememeME Clearly there can be no competition.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

*tackles Brice down and holds him down until he says he's sorry and that he was just joking!*

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*isn't likely to say so while being tackled and held down*

In fact: mememememe

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Um.. reverse psychology then. A hug?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*hugs*

mememememe

If you rescue me

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The entire cast of Twilight has been annoying the crap out of me for some time now. I'd have to say them.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

All the people who think 2009 is the last year of the current decade annoy me.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Twilight cast, specifically Robert Patterson, the girls who are in love with the Twilight cast, since around November, my ex girlfriend, that guy that was in the relationship with Jordan and who is now in big brother (ALex Reid?) and Jordan herself.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sarah Palin.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn it. I was totally coming into this thread to say "Octomom". But, since that one is already taken, Bernie Madoff.....whata douche!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those Kardashian people... I just keep hearing the name "Kardashian" and I hate them without knowing why.

Also Kate Gosselin. Jon is annoying, but not nearly as much.

Twilight fans. I don't mind the people in the movies as much (they're so much fun to ridicule) but the fans are just sad.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ka-mai View Post
    Twilight fans. I don't mind the people in the movies as much (they're so much fun to ridicule) but the fans are just sad.
    QFT
    Sloth Love Chunk

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Octomom, WTF. Every time I see her face I want to punch her.

Kristen Stewart is a runner up a.k.a. Annoying McTwitchyface

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Twilight fans that think those books are actually well written.
    Brett Favre
    Fair-weather Viking fans, because of Brett Favre.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That would be me.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Gordon Brown. what a tit. Is tit allowed?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That would be me.
    I agree, imo a decade begins at midnight of the first day of the year ending in zero and ends at 11:59 PM of the last day of the year ending in nine.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice klio is on a distinguished road klio's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Barack Obama, Ivo Sanader and everyone who blow this political shit.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Someone I know.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast