5 33.33%
  • Spyro the Dragon.

10 66.67%

Thread: Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

I was just curious who you prefer. I'm personally a Spyro Man, I grew up playing more Spyro than Crash, but i'm curious what everyone else is.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm at the other end of the spectrum - I've never played a Spyro game before, but I grew up playing Crash Bandicoot games

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spyro was absolutely amazing until after the 3rd one. I highly recommend the first 3.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Along the Path of the Beam Ramvolter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Crash. Grew up with CB. I played (and loved) almost all of them.

I think i played the first Spyro (demo or full game, not sure)

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i say crash bandicoot if you are playing the racing game, and spryo for the other shit.

i agree with the first three spryo's...they were great...my favorite was Ripto's Rage....great game
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely Spyro the Dragon. Ripto's Rage was my first game I bought for my PS2 and I was hooked!
    I only played Crash a few times at a friend's house, but it didn't really do anything for me...

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

The real question is, Mario or Sonic?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pfft, MARIO FTW!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Spyro wins, hands down. I grew up playing both, but Spyro was so unique at the time; I loved it.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Classic Spyro. The newer ones try at a better story, but just don't have the charm of the originals. Plus there is a big fat mary sue type character that whines about being evil.

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I spent many hours playing Spyro on my brother's Playstation. I could never get past the first level of Ripto's Rage, though.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Never cared much for either but if I had to choose, I prefer Crash.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was always a Spyro gal. Especially Ripto's Rage. Although I loved Bandicoot Racing, me and my brother used to play it all the time.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Opposite of the OP, i played much more Crash Bandicoot than Spyro, but i did love both. I voted Crash Bandicoot though. Both are great series.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't there a free trial version of Crash in one of the Spyro games? I seem to remember getting confused, playing a different game than I bought, and it stopping right as I got into it...maybe I have the wrong game, though...