Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2010 Fundraiser--General Discussion-Q&A

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

New cycle starts tomorrow so I plan to try and put some stuff up tonight at work Tito.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

New auctions and giveaway item should be up by late tonight everyone.

We have some great stuff coming up!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Woowhoo
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of really cool book are going for very cheap on DTbay. Auctions end in three hours.

Check it out!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We have some very big auctions coming up to wrap up the fundraiser in the next two cycles you guys. Watch for them.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this so far.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We have some very big auctions coming up to wrap up the fundraiser in the next two cycles you guys. Watch for them.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this so far.
    You tease

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose I can put this out here for those who have not seen it just for fun. This is the remarque Ned Dameron did in a 1st Viking Drawing of the Three for us.

It will be going up next but I suspect there is going to be some serious bidding on it.

My Mood
    Gay

It's amazing... and likely way out of my reach.
    Wonderful for Haven, though and very generous.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, this stuff at the end may be too much for me as well even though I would love to have it.

Michael Whelan has also donated one if his pieces of art to go up. I think that one may also be in this block for a huge before May push.

My Mood
    Gay

We've gotta figure out a way to time with this tax refunds !!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I need to win the Lotto!

That is seriously awesome.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit, that is absolutely amazing!! I need to have like, the yard sale of the century to whip up some funds

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

**PLEASE READ**

I hate to admit this, but I don't know everyone's names. If you donate using paypal or a check, please reference your member name somehow.

If you have sent a donation via paypal on the 28th or the 27th, please PM me with the name it arrived under so I can match up members.

The worst that can happen is I announce your real name as a winner so don't worry, everyone who donated is in.

Thank you!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

All of the remaining items will be up for auction/giveaway next week. This will be our last group before the drawing for the grand prize.

There is all kinds of cool stuff and we are doing a few more than two for this last cycle.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant find anymore where Randall did mention the amount collected... i think it's $4 500
    How is it compared to last year?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I belive it's:

2008-$3,307
    2009-$6,115
    2010-$5,045 currently

total-$14,467
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

$5246.00

This is the amount we were able to raise this year you guys. It feels good to really help doesn't it?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha what a GREAT amount

My Mood
    Gay

$5246.00

This is the amount we were able to raise this year you guys. It feels good to really help doesn't it?

Ka Is A Wheel !!

I love it !!!

Congrats to everyone!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Palaver, it's not bad at all!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to let everyone know the check has been mailed out so this forum is going to go into the archive for another year.

That is all except the grand prize thread which I am going to move to the site news forum so we can all have a look at the prize when the winner receives it.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job Matt and everyone else involved !

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, and well done, for all the hard work by those involved in the fundraiser.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to let everyone know the check has been mailed out so this forum is going to go into the archive for another year.

That is all except the grand prize thread which I am going to move to the site news forum so we can all have a look at the prize when the winner receives it.

Yes indeed, thanks to all

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4