Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 344 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

+++Done+++

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Check my 03/28 post in the Collectable Classifieds thread.

I have a matching # DT2 and DT3 that I am selling.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Check my 03/28 post in the Collectable Classifieds thread.

I have a matching # DT2 and DT3 that I am selling.
    Please write me on my e-mail tomi_cc16@yahoo.de

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed/limited of THE STAND that doesnt require a kidney donation.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with that! It'll be bone marrow at the very least.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Not sure if this appeals to anyone, but I have a U.S. ARC of Hearts in Atlantis that I'm not interested in. I'd like to trade it for something, but I'm not sure what. I'd like a copy of the UK limited slipcased Just After Sunset. I'd add cash to the ARC if anyone's willing to trade for that.

The ARC is in good condition, but not perfect. If I had to grade it, I'd say VG+ with no marks, stains or damage other than normal shelf wear.

I also have a Secretary of Dreams Vol II (no slipcase) that I'd be willing to trade as well.

Thanks

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I remember that someone was looking for a F/F copy of THE TALISMAN. This one comes pretty close (it's not perfect but very nice): http://cgi.ebay.com/Straub-Peter-Ste...item1c184dc638

BIN price is $45 and there's a little over two hours left.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Howdy

I'm looking for a few US firsts:

The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Misery
    It
    The Talisman
    Skeleton Crew

+ Dan Simmons 'Carrion Comfort' S/L

I'd like to buy at least 2 from the same seller to save on shipping cost.

Traveler rand53119 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    I'm looking for the signed limited Under the Dome from Simon & Schuster and the signed limited Full Dark, No Stars from Cemetery Dance.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a fine copy of 'Legends' i think that has 'The Litte Sisters of Eluria' !?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep it does. I have it listed as its first appearance.

A quick Ebay (MY Ebay, lol, yours didn't come up with much) search "Legends Stephen King" brought up quite a few for under $15.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I'm looking for a fine copy of 'Legends' i think that has 'The Litte Sisters of Eluria' !?
    I have a trade edition.. ..but it's signed by Terry Goodkind,
    If your interested, I might be willing to trade.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks shannon but none of the nicer copies will ship to the UK

Alos Cook thats good of you to offer but i'm sure you will probably want more because it is signed and i just don't have any real interest in Goodkind so i will probably givbe it a miss

My Mood
    Angry

If anyone has or knows the best place to get a UK Limited Just After Sunset, I'm in the market.

EDIT: Thanks to Tom (tito_villa) I have obtained a copy! Thanks!!
    Last edited by Ric; 05-15-2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Thanks Tom!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Ric;611602]If anyone has or knows the best place to get a UK Limited Just After Sunset, I'm in the market.

Ric,

Hatchards has it for 40 GBP - http://www.hatchards.co.uk/index.cfm...5060004-558374

My Mood
    Angry

Thanks Eric!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Tito,
    Yeah, but I'M willing to ship it to you! Just tell me which one you want, my friend.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rand53119 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the signed limited Under the Dome from Simon & Schuster and the signed limited Full Dark, No Stars from Cemetery Dance.
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Hi Doug~

Another post or two & you'll be able to get the PM I sent to you...........I think that there is one for you in the 'visitor messages'

Dick
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rand53119 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Sent you an email earlier regarding the FDNS.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy I sent you a PM...

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Tippy I sent you a PM...
    Just replied......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Looking for Secretary of dreams vol.2 with number 47.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Looking for a signed/limited of THE STAND that doesnt require a kidney donation.
    Guess it depends on how much a kidney is going for nowadays

I'm not sure what a really good price on one of these should be in today's market. I had a slightly flawed copy (some rubbing to the gilt page edges) that I sold to Betts for $1,350.00 a few years back so that I could upgrade to a pristine copy at $1,500.00 (quite a deal even then).
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a copy of the DTIII proof (Grant).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a copy of the DTIII proof (Grant).
    They're pretty common. Betts has two right now:

sp51 Dark Tower: Waste Lands Proof from Grant - new in shrinkwrap (white cover) $125
    Dark Tower III The Waste Lands ARC - Grant publication with white cover - Fine $125

One on Abe with the artist's proofs included, but price is insane: http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...%3D57%26y%3D11

None on eBay at the moment, but they show up fairly often.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 344 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast