Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 344 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The cards and the book they came with are rarely sold separately. Of course some one may have a set of cards to sell w/o book, but it's a long-shot.
    The Cd case is a tough one too. Good luck (you will need it).

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    ISO a NF or better Roadwork first
    Still on the hunt for Roadwork!
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The cards and the book they came with are rarely sold separately. Of course some one may have a set of cards to sell w/o book, but it's a long-shot.
    The Cd case is a tough one too. Good luck (you will need it).
    I know this will be tough to find, but gotta try right? :-)
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In search of fine Salems Lot slipcase for Centipede Press numbered.

Original case if possible.

If anyone has a spare, please message me. Jerad does not have any (checked already)
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    CD slipcase for Dark Tower: Wind Through the Keyhole.
    Will buy book as well depending on price!
    Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift 1st... VG or better. Would offer a nice sum to aquire
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Another month, another bump Is anyone selling a 1st/1st 1979 Long Walk?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone was selling matching set of SOD's.... whoever it was.. let me know. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You looking for the S/L? I have the gift editions available.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO:
    Ubris Fall 68 and Spring + Fall 69

Plenty of King collectibles to trade or straight cash.
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You looking for the S/L? I have the gift editions available.
    S/L's but found them
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Would offer a VERY nice sum to get a hold of a Joyland Lettered....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looking for an uncorrected proof:
    The Armour of Light by Ken Follett.
    Would pay a very good sum.
    elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com
    Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, if anyone has a copy of below for sale, please PM me your ideal price. Thanks.

- White wrap ARC Blockade Billy
    - Slipcase for Skeleton Crew Scream Press ltd edition
    - Cycle of the Werewolf Ltd Ed

Country
    Country Flag

Salems Lot S/L... anyone
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all! Still looking for a 1st/1st 1979 Long Walk! Anyone out there?

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    One for sale in my FB group for $725
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1884...JcIn0ifQ%3D%3D
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks you guys! I contacted the seller and I'll see about the price!

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. Missed the Long Walk! Are prices getting higher than $500 or $600 for Long Walk in general??

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. Missed the Long Walk! Are prices getting higher than $500 or $600 for Long Walk in general??
    Here is another one.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/4721...ibextid=Nif5oz
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone comes across this edition with a numberline starting at '1' and is willing to send it to me (2 copies even better, mint if possible) I'd appreciate it.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

For a NF copy I think $600 is probably the low end of the range, and maybe ambitious at that. For a fine copy I think $800+ and wouldn’t be surprised to see someone shoot that down.
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both for the replies! WOW prices have shot up! Okay, I'll adjust my budget accordingly. The one on FB is just a bit less than the condition I'm looking for. Again, thank you!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If anyone comes across this edition with a numberline starting at '1' and is willing to send it to me (2 copies even better, mint if possible) I'd appreciate it.

This seems to be solved, so THANKS!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 344 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 ... LastLast