Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 344 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Anyone have a nice copy of Fantasy & Science Fiction October 1978 they would be willing to part with?
    Looking for one without an address label if at all possible. Hit me up at mvieira15@gmail.com.

Thanks!!
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    I'm looking for King signed 1st trade edition (doesn't have to be a 1st printing) of Wizard and Glass
    I have neat things to trade and/or cash! PM me if you wanna discuss - Happy Friday!
    Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offering $10000 for a FINE Gunsliner S/L if as new
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Offering $10000 for a FINE Gunsliner S/L if as new
    I will take you up on that offer if it is still available.

John F. Kennedy Mizdring will become famous soon enough Mizdring will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I’m trying to find a good condition first of Wizard and Glass (US version) for a reasonable price.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mizdring View Post
    I’m trying to find a good condition first of Wizard and Glass (US version) for a reasonable price.
    I have a F/F copy but its currently part of a partial (II-VII & Wind) DT 1sts trade set. If you are interested in a set at a reasonable price - send me a PM!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

John F. Kennedy Mizdring will become famous soon enough Mizdring will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Oh that’s tempting but I already know even a reasonable price on that set will be too rich for my blood right now! Thanks though!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for IT S/L. Or matching…. Willing to pay top dollar? Just the s/l I’d pay $3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a copy. Send me a PM, Mizdring.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    I've got a copy. Send me a PM, Mizdring.
    Colin is great to deal with so you won't go wrong there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler CastleRockCollector will become famous soon enough CastleRockCollector will become famous soon enough

Looking for a few books:
    1st/1st F/F Different Seasons
    1st/1st F/F Needful Things
    1st/1st F/F Firestarter
    A Different Seasons signed with an inscription referencing these odd tales.. (Seems to be a common inscription for the edition)
    A Bachman book (Preferably Thinner or the Bachman Books HC) signed by King and referencing Bachman
    Thanks..

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a McVey OY sculpture that you'd sell me? I traded mine away a while back and I miss him. Hit me up here or mikecurran101@hotmail.com
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping the latest items the community is it pursuit of and adding 2 of my own:

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): October 1978 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (NO Shipping Label)

2. @mmalling: Signed copy of The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass - - - > Doesn't necessarily need to be a 1st printing

3. @Mizdring: 1st/1st of The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass (Grant)

4. @webstar1000: IT (S/L) - - - > Will pay $3,000 for it!

5. @CastleRockCollector: Several items in pursuit of...

*1st/1st F/F Different Seasons
    *1st/1st F/F Needful Things
    *1st/1st F/F Firestarter
    *Different Seasons (Inscribed) referencing "These odd tales..."
    *A Bachman book (Preferably Thinner or The Bachman Books HC), signed by King and referencing Bachman

6. @Curran101 (mikecurran101@hotmail.com): Alex McVey's "Oy" sculpture

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to trade some books for a UK S/L copy of Fairy Tale.

Hit me up y'all!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Looking for that CD IT S/L and matching portfolio. I have $3500 right now! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Trying to locate a J.R.R.Tolkien pamphlet from 1936.
    “Songs For The Philologists”
    Stapled and stitched in light blue wrappers.
    (elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com)
    Thank you for looking.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The ultimate Tolkien collectible!

Good luck!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

I'm in search of fine slipcases for the Grant Talisman S/L and the Sub Press Green Mile S/L. I have flawed slipcases for my copies of both editions, and will offer them in trade + cash to anyone who doesn't mind downgrading slightly and wants to make some money. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for artist signed first trade editions (not the Artist Editions) of
    DT3 The Wastelands
    DT4 Wizard &Glass
    DT 5 Wolves of the Calla
    DT 6 Song of Susannah
    PM or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

In the event the latest items haven't (yet) been acquired, here's a consolidated list...

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): near fine UK NEL 1st of The Stand

2. @mmalling: Signed copy of The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass - - - > Doesn't necessarily need to be a 1st printing

*1st/1st F/F Firestarter
    *A Bachman book (Preferably Thinner or The Bachman Books HC), signed by King and referencing Bachman

7. @Alec (elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com): J.R.R.Tolkien pamphlet from 1936 — “Songs For The Philologists” - - - Stapled and stitched in light blue wrappers.

8. @mcbanick: Mark's looking for a couple of slipcases. He's looking to upgrade to fine copies and is willing to offer his as replacements + money...

* The Talisman S/L (Grant)
    *The Green Mile S/L (Subterreanean Press)

9. @namelessnpoor (rrdunaway@outlook.com): Signed trade editions of both DTV (Grant) and DTVI (Grant) SIGNED by their respective artists (Wrightson & Anderson)

10. @OneFathom: IT Art Portfolio (PC Copy)

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Colin, thanks for keeping these wants fresh in everyone's minds!! I need to update my want.
    Found a SF&F October 78 to complete my set!

My current want is a near fine UK NEL 1st of The Stand!

Thanks,

Mark

In the event the latest items haven't (yet) been acquired, here's a consolidated list...

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): October 1978 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (NO Shipping Label)

*1st/1st F/F Firestarter

7. @Alec (elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com): J.R.R.Tolkien pamphlet from 1936 — “Songs For The Philologists” - - - Stapled and stitched in light blue wrappers.

8. @mcbanick: Mark's looking for a couple of slipcases. He's looking to upgrade to fine copies and is willing to offer his as replacements + money...

9. @namelessnpoor (rrdunaway@outlook.com): Signed trade editions of both DTV (Grant) and DTVI (Grant) SIGNED by their respective artists (Wrightson & Anderson)

ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for highlighting this! Still on the search for W&G, and now also looking for a 1st/1st Grant Wastelands.

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): near fine UK NEL 1st of The Stand

*1st/1st F/F Firestarter

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    I'm in the market for a hardcover copy of:
    This Year's Finest Fantasy vol 2
    Anyone have one they want to sell?
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a decent Slinger 1st to sell?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Anyone have a dust jacket for the Grant SL of Christine?? Or a nice slipcase??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 344 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast