Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 344 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1/1 copy of "Thinner". Doesn't need to be in perfect shape but, I'm willing to consider lesser condition depending on price. Ex-Library copy is acceptable.

If ya got one for sale or don't really want it anymore please PM me and perhaps we can make a deal.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm looking for something simple today.

Looking for Carrie and Salem's Lot "smaller size" book club edition hardbacks for reading copies. Not looking to spend much on them as they are just for reading copies only but would like the dust jackets in tact....they can be beat up, stamps, ex library, etc. I just can't find my reading copies anywhere...probably lent them out at some point and don't wish to use my 1st paperback or collectible copies as reading copies. Please shoot me an email at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. THANKS!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Looking for a Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks!
    I think there is a signed one on Betts...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty frustrated... bought a 11/22/63 S/L here and it came as a UK gift. SO, looking for a 11/22/63 S/L. Will pay $well to get.. anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, no "Thinner's" out there? Will consider a copy that's not quite perfect. just desperate to add one to the collection.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, no "Thinner's" out there? Will consider a copy that's not quite perfect. just desperate to add one to the collection.
    have been lookin for ya. Seen some overpriced ones Bill... not much to be honest available
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    have been lookin for ya. Seen some overpriced ones Bill... not much to be honest available
    Appreciate the effort, my friend!!!1
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a fine/near fine 'Salem's Lot 1st? Don't need the jacket, just the book.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've been searching for the GWENDY'S FINAL TASK sample chapter book and postcard that was sent to independent bookstores.
    Has anyone seen these turning up anywhere?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Message me. I may have something for you, depending on the condition you are looking for.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a S/L of 11/22/63. Let me know if someone has one they are willing to sell or know of one, thanks!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Message me. I may have something for you, depending on the condition you are looking for.
    Thank you my good man!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a spare dust jacket for the Christine S/L (Grant)?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    I have a spare s/l if you need the whole thing
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    I have a spare s/l if you need the whole thing
    Thanks, Kris. No need for the book, just looking for a replacement jacket. Think I've got a lead on one!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a print from Salems lot? I’m after one…. I know there was a few bastard sets kicking around and I need one for a project. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    For the record, just how many threads and posts do you intend to carry on about this issue? If Rich told you to fuck off I am sure it was for good reason. My own past dealings with you as a seller were not exactly pleasant. You can ve a bit harsh and unreasonable at times, dude.
    What specific incident are you referring to where i was not pleasant or reasonable? Must have not been very traumatic if you didn't mention it in your first uninformed post. Has Cook stated a good reason? He has had plenty of opportunity.
    I put it on three threads. The buy/sell threads. To protect buyers from theft. Completely reasonable.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Perhaps this thread would have been more appropriate:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...e-Corona-Virus

Maybe an admin can move the posts?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The posts have been moved. Please post any buying or selling disputes in the appropriate thread only:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?2482-Book-Dealers-eBay-sellers-dt.org-buyers-sellers-to-Avoid-like-the-Corona-Virus

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone withs Rage for sale? Will pay a nice price to Aquire. Trying to finish a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    Looking for the Suntup artist signed DT cover prints.
    I have I, III & IV. Anyone out there have the others and are looking to move them?
    Thanks for you time!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a 1st/1st hardcover "Bachman Books" collection. Not stressed about the condition or existence of the dust jacket as long as the book is in good shape.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Hey all,
    I have I, III & IV. Anyone out there have the others and are looking to move them?
    Thanks for you time!
    Are you preferring the large or small prints??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Hey all,
    Thanks for you time!
    Are you preferring the large or small prints??
    Small prints - I had actually assumed the other covers were the Grant covers. I'm looking at Suntup site now. Think I found what I'm looking for... thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Hello everyone! Looking for 3 UK 1st editions.

The Stand - NEL
    The Bachman Books - NEL
    The Dead Zone - MacDonald

Any help locating would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 344 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast