Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 344 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping for some help. Seeking someone that can build a couple nice traycases for me for Later and Joyland S/L.
    1. Needs to be a traycase, not a slipcase
    2. Do not want to pay more than 1/4 the value of the book. Ha!
    3. They Need to be currently taking orders
    PMs would be great.
    Thanks, All.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    Looking for a F/F Viking Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Let me know if anyone has one they want to unload.
    Please and Thank You!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone wanna sell a numbered later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi folks, I have something to celebrate: I recently found out the funding proposal I wrote for my PhD has been granted. This means from January 1st I'll be getting paid full time for 3 years to research and write about my favorite subject: the writing and publication process of King's IT. Some of you will know I've been doing this in my spare time for a while. I'm super happy that this can become my day job for the next few years.

I'd like to celebrate by tracking down and potentially buying any of the items on this list:

- Firestarter US 1st with inscription "For Vinnie — Best, Stephen King 11/1/80"
    - IT Viking 1986 Promotional Ceiling sign "IT IS HERE"
    - IT Viking 1986 Promotional in-store "advance order easel" (with "IT IS COMING" written on it, and advance order forms)
    - IT Viking 1986 Promotional pre-release poster with (with "IT IS COMING")
    - IT Viking 1986 Review copy with publisher's letter and variant dust jacket (flaps and back cover are blank)
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional flyer
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional pamphlet
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boatshaped bookmark
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boat display
    - IT NEL 1987 Promotional folder (with the eyes that light up)

Also, if anyone here has or knows of any pre-publication item relating to the US or UK first editions, such as manuscript photocopies, manuscript pages, proofs (other than the common US and UK red proofs), prelims for cover art, correspondence that mentions the writing of IT, anything really, I'd love to chat about this with you via pm.

Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Nice job!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Hi folks, I have something to celebrate: I recently found out the funding proposal I wrote for my PhD has been granted. This means from January 1st I'll be getting paid full time for 3 years to research and write about my favorite subject: the writing and publication process of King's IT. Some of you will know I've been doing this in my spare time for a while. I'm super happy that this can become my day job for the next few years.

I'd like to celebrate by tracking down and potentially buying any of the items on this list:

- Firestarter US 1st with inscription "For Vinnie — Best, Stephen King 11/1/80"
    - IT Viking 1986 Promotional Ceiling sign "IT IS HERE"
    - IT Viking 1986 Promotional in-store "advance order easel" (with "IT IS COMING" written on it, and advance order forms)
    - IT Viking 1986 Promotional pre-release poster with (with "IT IS COMING")
    - IT Viking 1986 Review copy with publisher's letter and variant dust jacket (flaps and back cover are blank)
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional flyer
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional pamphlet
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boatshaped bookmark
    - IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boat display
    - IT NEL 1987 Promotional folder (with the eyes that light up)

Also, if anyone here has or knows of any pre-publication item relating to the US or UK first editions, such as manuscript photocopies, manuscript pages, proofs (other than the common US and UK red proofs), prelims for cover art, correspondence that mentions the writing of IT, anything really, I'd love to chat about this with you via pm.

Thanks!

Wow! Congrats!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Vinnie!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

About the only IT promotional paper item I have is this bookstore poster.
    I can't remember which bookstore it was, but they always gave me the King posters when I asked for them.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    About the only IT promotional paper item I have is this bookstore poster.
    I can't remember which bookstore it was, but they always gave me the King posters when I asked for them.

That’s very cool Steve, thanks a lot for taking that nice picture. Yes, these are the posters that hung in stores once the book had arrived. In the months leading up to publication Viking made quite a lot of point of sale promo stuff: the buttons for staff to wear, an easel where people could fill out a form to preorder a copy, a poster similar to yours but with IT IS COMING, and then the IT IS HERE ceiling sign to point customers to the right place in the bookstore. All these things have become very hard to find. Not to speak of the in-store campaigns in the UK for the Hodder HB and by NEL for the PB. NEL made a very cool promo folder with the eyes in the gutter from the cover artwork and a little light that you could swith on to make the eyes light up.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase an ARC/proof of the Gunslinger. PM ME!!!!!!!

Thanks.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase an ARC/proof of the Gunslinger. PM ME!!!!!!!
    You'll have to be more specific than that; which one???
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry George. Looking to purchase the Viking Revised Gunslinger proof. LMK if you have one for sale!!!!

G
    NEED:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya know, after finally obtaining a pristine copy of "Christine" (from my good friend, George from Colorado Springs!!) I really can't think of a single thing I really want for my collection. I'm sure there is items out there I could covet, but with my, Skeleton Crew S/L, The Stand Coffin Edition and now "Christine S/L" I've managed to acquire all of my "must haves", so far at least!! LOL

Happy 2022, folks!!! Good luck with your respective collections!!

Spoiler:
    Well, maybe a S/L "Gunslinger" is now something I may be looking for after all. lol Anyone have one for sale, cheap??? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year all!
    Looking for remarqued Gwendy Button Box 1st/1st.
    Please and Thank you.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any dark tower signed limited books they like to sell for a nice price?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ya know, after finally obtaining a pristine copy of "Christine" (from my good friend, George from Colorado Springs!!) I really can't think of a single thing I really want for my collection. I'm sure there is items out there I could covet, but with my, Skeleton Crew S/L, The Stand Coffin Edition and now "Christine S/L" I've managed to acquire all of my "must haves", so far at least!! LOL

Happy 2022, folks!!! Good luck with your respective collections!!

Spoiler:
    Well, maybe a S/L "Gunslinger" is now something I may be looking for after all. lol Anyone have one for sale, cheap??? LOL LOL
    This made me smile. I have probably 2 more King books that will get me to that feeling.

This would leave a couple of lottery wins to get the ‘super grails’ as I call them. But I’d be content with my modest collection if I get the last 2 that are achievable.

My only collecting focus then would be Lyra’s books and Suntup Hannibal giving me time to put on my slippers, sit in my favourite room in the house and enjoy the books I own without the pull of ‘what next’. Nirvana!

Have a great 2022 Merlin and all
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

One part of my collection I've neglected for many years is first edition/first printing US paperbacks of all of King's titles.

I'm looking for near MINT/UNREAD copies of these these 1st US Mass Market paperbacks (not to be read, just to look pretty on the shelf). NO spine cracks, no creases, no stickers. Not looking to pay an arm and a leg (except for the rare Firestarter!), and please EMAIL me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. THANK YOU!
    • Salem’s Lot
    • Night Shift
    • The Stand
    • Firestarter
    • Danse Macabre
    • DT1 Gunslinger
    • Different Seasons - All 4 colors
    • Pet Semetery
    • Talisman
    • Skeleton Crew
    • Bachman Books
    • IT
    • Eyes of the Dragon
    • DT2 Drawing of the Three
    • Misery
    • Tommyknockers
    • The Stand Uncut
    • Four Past Midnight
    • DT3 The Wastelands
    • Needful Things
    • Insomnia
    • Rose Madder
    • Desperation
    • Regulators
    • DT4 Wizard & Glass
    • Bag of Bones
    • On Writing
    • DTV V Wolves of the Calla
    • DT VI Song of Susannah
    • DT VII The Dark Tower
    • Lisey’s Story
    • Just After Sunset
    • Under the Dome
    • Full Dark No Stars
    • Sleeping Beauties
    • Outsider
    • Institute
    • If It Bleeds
    ~Jonathan

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I realize this is a long shot & kicking myself for not getting these back when they went on sale but…. ISO PS Publishing Tommyknockers, The Stand & Skeleton Crew #80.

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted this under the book's actual thread, but I thought I'd post this ISO here as well...

I have seen the Heritage auction sale, and also know of a very recent private sale of the Lettered Firestarter. Personally, I do not want to pay an auction house an exorbitant fee and would much rather my money go to someone here on this site. As such, I am on the hunt for a copy of this beauty for my own collection and am ready to pay some serious money - $31k+ (make me an offer!!!!). I was very, very fortunate to obtain a brand new, never opened lettered Misery and matching cube from a great member on this site, and would very much like to have the same amazing experience with another amazing book and seller. If anyone is willing to part with their copy, I am willing to deal. Please feel free to PM me here. Thanks, everyone!

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy and pay very well for these items.
    And dark tower s/l
    1st night shift
    1st shining
    1st slinger
    1st UK stand

LASTLY. Any remarqued Dark Tower book. I’m telling ya. Message me with what you got, the offer may impress you.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Default ISO Stephen King

Hello everyone,

Trying to locate The Gunslinger #307.
    Any assistance in locating this copy will be appreciated!!
    Currently own #339 and would be looking to swap for or purchase #307 outright!

Also looking for
    The Stand UK 1st
    Salem’s Lot UK 1st
    Salem’s Lot US 1st second state

Please message me with any leads.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mvieira15 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Also looking for
    The Stand UK 1st
    Salem’s Lot UK 1st

Thanks in advance!

Mark
    Mark...I've got the 'Salem's UK 1st. PM me.

Colin

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Forgot to add

The Bachman Books UK hardcover NEL 1st

To my ISO list.

Quote Originally Posted by mvieira15 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Also looking for
    The Stand UK 1st
    Salem’s Lot UK 1st

Thanks in advance!

Mark

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Item wanted!! Contact information for member Father Cody. Anyone have an email address?? Seems like he has been inactive for a while.
    NEED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 344 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast