Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 344 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,200 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Anyone have one of the Warhol-esque promo t-shirts with the "4 Faces of King" on the front to promote Nightmares and Dreamscapes?
    Nope, but this one advertising the TNT shows is on ebay... https://www.ebay.com/itm/30374320415...IAAOSw7yxfmKir

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    Night Shift art portfolio #321
    Ping me if you have any leads.
    Please and Thank you!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm after a IT Gift edition dustjacket.

Thanks
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO
    Please and Thank you!
    Roy Robbins may be able to help. I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he had a number of Night Shift portfolios in his possession. Here's his email: royrobbins@sbcglobal.net

Good luck!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bumping several of the posts above, adding a few of my own:

1. @Ari's looking for a F/F IT 25th Anniversary Gift Edition dust jacket

2. @mmalling's needs the Night Shift AE (Cemetery Dance) portfolio #321

3. I'm looking for several pieces:

*Billy Summers & If It Bleeds (Scribner) proofs
    *The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (October 1978 issue)
    *Nightmares and Dreamscapes promotional t-shirt (circa 90s for the Signet paperback, not the N&D tv promo shirt)
    *The Eyes of the Dragon (1st/1st; Fine)

Thanks for the help!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    ISO
    Please and Thank you!
    Roy Robbins may be able to help. I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he had a number of Night Shift portfolios in his possession. Here's his email: royrobbins@sbcglobal.net

Good luck!
    Much appreciated!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the red, white or grey Dolso cases for the CP Salem’s Lot gift edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any #321s. Dark Tower and others!
    Let me know if you have anything you would trade or do without
    Please and Thank you!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Look for a signed copy of If It Bleeds. Thanks!
    There is one in the Facebook group for $700
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1884...3947757521385/
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Look for a signed copy of If It Bleeds. Thanks!
    There is one in the Facebook group for $700
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1884...3947757521385/
    Yep! That's my copy for sale. Also has the CD aftermarket slipcase.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can EVERYONE please help me out?
    Can you pull your Grant Talisman/Black House Set off your shelf real quick and see if it is

I can trade mine plus $200 & pay for all shipping.

Thank you SO much for checking.

Trying to match my Talisman and Black House S/L.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, I have #2527 if anyone else is looking for that number.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine is #648...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sadly, I have #2527 if anyone else is looking for that number.
    Thank you so much for checking, Sir! Appreciate it.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Mine is #648...
    Thank you very much for checking. I hope we track it down.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    F/F Dark Tower II S/L
    any number under 500
    Need it to trade with the owner of my number!
    Please and Thank you!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Sleeping Beauties Cemetery Dance gift edition they can let go for $150? I need one for a birthday present. My cousin loves this book and I'm hoping to surprise her with this edition.

Trying to find one ASAP!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Anyone have a Sleeping Beauties Cemetery Dance gift edition they can let go for $150? I need one for a birthday present. My cousin loves this book and I'm hoping to surprise her with this edition.

Trying to find one ASAP!
    Try Greg Hotchkiss. Think he has a few of them
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed first of the Stand. Anyone in the market to sell? Healthy offer If so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Signed first of the Stand. Anyone in the market to sell? Healthy offer If so!

Found.

Anyone have a Full Dark No Stars S/L? Or anyone want to sell a full dragon rebound set? Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

looking for a proof of IT In near fine or fine condition.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    US Viking proof? UK proof? There are also two CD proofs. Which one do you desire??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're looking for a Viking red proof, Kris has one for sale
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If you're looking for a Viking red proof, Kris has one for sale
    That sold pretty fast. I have another one packed away since my collection is in storage but I would not have access to it at this time.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 344 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 ... LastLast