Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 344 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Anyone know where I could find this traycase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition?

I think this is the one Cemetery Dance offered years ago but I'm not 100% sure.
    Your best bet might be to try "Jeff Whiley" who makes excellent slipcase at very reasonable prices even though he is in the UK. Cost is usually around $20-30 with the s/h included in that price. I don't have his info handy, but it should be available in the slipcases thread in Calvins corner. Or you can PM Simon Mason who works closely with him. Making an exact duplicate can likely be done, but will be 20-30 bucks more for the plates and color. Cheaper and just as nice are the aftermarket cases he already makes which are usually black or white, but contact him and work it out. He's a great guy, easy to work and communicate with and will respond to e-mails fairly quickly.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Spoiler:
    BE ADVISED!!!!! IF YOU DO END UP HAVING ONE MADE YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU WILL LIKELY BEGIN A NEW OBSESSION PURCHASING AFTERMARKET SLIP CASES FOR ALL YOUR BOOKS!!!!! IT'S A SICKNESS i FINALLY RECOVERED FROM, BUT THAT WAS ONLY AFTER 6 MOS. OF INTENSIVE ONE ON ONE THERAPY AND A 28 DAY STINT IN RE-HAB!!! LOL LOL LOL
    I went ahead and emailed Bill from CD. Maybe I'll get lucky and like RF said, they'll find one buried somewhere. I've had Jeff Whiley recommended to me a few times but I haven't got around to checking out his stuff yet.

I'd definitely be interested if I can't find the CD one. I thought about getting the slipcase from King Catalogue site but didn't really care for the whole glow in the dark thing. I just picked up a signed 1st for $380 and was hoping to find a nice traycase for it.
    Well, since you only want the traycase, Whiley is the waay to go. He can duplicfate the CD one for a lot less than you are likely to pay for one on ebay or anywhere else unless, you get lucky at CD. Your call though and as I said, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a sweet looking case for sure. Garrell is also doing some awesome work in the way of slips and trays as well. I can personally speak of the great work he's doing. Plus, he's stateside. Jeff is always great of course.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    FWIW, I have the other CD version which is black with sliver lettering. It houses a SK signed Trade 1st of FDNS.
    I actually have an extra FDNS tray case - but its the Blue CD case w silver/red lettering - but that is a little large for the 1st trade version - I have a generic slipcase for my signed trade version. I bought mine on eBay a while back - the corner on case was indented a bit...emailed Brian and they actually had an extra available...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know where I could find this traycase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition?

Your best bet might be to try "Jeff Whiley" who makes excellent slipcase at very reasonable prices even though he is in the UK. Cost is usually around $20-30 with the s/h included in that price. I don't have his info handy, but it should be available in the slipcases thread in Calvins corner. Or you can PM Simon Mason who works closely with him. Making an exact duplicate can likely be done, but will be 20-30 bucks more for the plates and color. Cheaper and just as nice are the aftermarket cases he already makes which are usually black or white, but contact him and work it out. He's a great guy, easy to work and communicate with and will respond to e-mails fairly quickly.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Spoiler:
    BE ADVISED!!!!! IF YOU DO END UP HAVING ONE MADE YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU WILL LIKELY BEGIN A NEW OBSESSION PURCHASING AFTERMARKET SLIP CASES FOR ALL YOUR BOOKS!!!!! IT'S A SICKNESS i FINALLY RECOVERED FROM, BUT THAT WAS ONLY AFTER 6 MOS. OF INTENSIVE ONE ON ONE THERAPY AND A 28 DAY STINT IN RE-HAB!!! LOL LOL LOL
    I went ahead and emailed Bill from CD. Maybe I'll get lucky and like RF said, they'll find one buried somewhere. I've had Jeff Whiley recommended to me a few times but I haven't got around to checking out his stuff yet.

I'd definitely be interested if I can't find the CD one. I thought about getting the slipcase from King Catalogue site but didn't really care for the whole glow in the dark thing. I just picked up a signed 1st for $380 and was hoping to find a nice traycase for it.
    As I mentioned above - I have an extra of the blue tray case for the limited FDNS from CD - but I think that'll be too big for the trade version - but lemme know if you can't find the one you're looking for and have interest in that one
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed Hearts in Atlantis.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A french collector is looking for a signed Stephen King book (not picky, do not seem to be bothered by the book) for about 400 euros. Shipped to France

Any tips?
    Anyone selling in those criterias.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Spoiler:

I actually have this tray case (NOT for sale!) but it took years to find. I also went down the CD route a while ago, but they don’t have any.

Btw Jeff does NOT make tray cases (despite my many attempts to get him to do so), he only does slipcases.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following S/L’s:

The Stand - Just purchased a beautiful copy from Kris (Webstar). Can’t wait to get it in my hands!! I have been looking for a copy like this for years and very excited to finally find one. Thanks for contacting me Kris!!

Eyes of the Dragon
    Six Stories
    11/22/63
    Firestarter

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO: F OR NF copy of FIRESTARTER U.S. 1st/1st
    Thx for the help, guys!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a rolled Christine S/L jacket ?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll your own.

I have a few Grant jackets. Not sure about Christine. I'll look.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Roll your own.

I have a few Grant jackets. Not sure about Christine. I'll look.
    Haha thanks buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to see if someone is willing to sell The Dark Tower Artists editions 5, 6, and 7 as a bundle. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the Misery Suntup paperweight #108?

I’m looking for this to match my s/l, and I have #14 to trade, or I can purchase outright.

Thanks
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to see if anyone has any UK Proofs, specifically looking to fill out the gaps in my collection...

The Institute
    Sleeping Beauties
    Gwendy's Button Box (SST)
    Eyes of the Dragon
    Hearts in Atlantis (light blue)
    Different Seasons
    Gunslinger

Thankee-Sai
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

I am keen to get PS Publishing numbereds of Carrie and Christine to complete my collection.
    Number is not important (Mine are all over the place) and I am looking for Betts prices rather than Camelot's

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

Anyone have a CD gift edition of IT that they’re looking to part with?

Country
    Country Flag

anyone want to part with a RAGE? Doesnt have to be the best one either....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got a french one that I can sell, but I dont think that's what you are looking for
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I got a french one that I can sell, but I dont think that's what you are looking for
    No sir. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    No sir. lol
    Peut-être pour un Québécois, non?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for the Cemetery Dance aftermarket slipcase for Duma Key
    I know they come up from time to time, so I thought it might be worth a shot to ask.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO decently priced from a member here:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L
    Talisman S/L
    Cycle of the Werewolf trade NF or Fine
    Firestarter U.S. 1st/1st NF or F book (DJ not important)

In the U.S. Appreciate any help

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler CastleRockCollector will become famous soon enough CastleRockCollector will become famous soon enough

I'm looking for:
    Cemetery Dance Full Dark No Stars gift edition
    Different Seasons first/first in F/F condition
    Wolves of the Calla artist edition F/F
    If anyone has ones they are looking to sell. The FDNS seem very high on eBay and not finding much in terms of DS and WOTC.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a six stories? Offer top dollar if so! Shoot me a messge

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 344 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast