Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 344 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Traveler Srbo will become famous soon enough Srbo will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi.
    Anyone selling a Cemetery Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars?
    I am super new to this site, thanks for letting me join, so I`m not sure how this works.
    If you have one to sell me, would you offer it here or do you send me a private message (which I have to first figure ot where those are )
    Thank you.
    Good morning Srbo; so you found your way to TDT - awesome.
    As to your question, the process could work either way - stay tuned.
    Hopefully someone will reach out to you.
    Unfortunately, I sold mine, otherwise it would be yours!

sk (Siep)
    Thank You, my friend!

Traveler Srbo will become famous soon enough Srbo will become famous soon enough

Hi.
    Anyone selling a Cemetery Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars?
    I am super new to this site, thanks for letting me join, so I`m not sure how this works.
    If you have one to sell me, would you offer it here or do you send me a private message (which I have to first figure ot where those are )
    Thank you.
    Good morning Srbo; so you found your way to TDT - awesome.
    As to your question, the process could work either way - stay tuned.
    Hopefully someone will reach out to you.
    Unfortunately, I sold mine, otherwise it would be yours!

sk (Siep)
    Although, it is not easy to navigate the board, I think I have to get some privileges or something like that approved, I can`t even go to my inbox, send a message...
    I asked in the introduction thread where the rules thread is and how do I navigate through all this.
    Compared to this board, FB is a joke.

OK, I think I can receive messages now to my inbox.
    So, just to make sure I got this right and everyone can see it:
    Is anyone selling a Cemetery Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars?
    Thank You!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank You!
    Just PM'd you.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO decently priced
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L
    Cycle of the Werewolf trade

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Thank You!
    Just PM'd you.
    Thanks, I replied to you.
    But the search continues.

Never mind, everybody, NOT looking for Full Dark, No Stars anymore.
    Thanks to all who offered their help, much, much appreciated!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Happy for you, Srbo!

sk

Yay! Happy for you, Srbo!

sk
    Thank You!
    You have no idea how happy I am.
    Your words to me in the group yesterday, were prophetic - and spot on!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of The Maine Review - July 1975.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ubris Fall 1968.

Missed out on the one Betts just sold.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone has a copy for sale of The Talisman S/L and/or The Eyes of the Dragon SL?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Insomnia S/L. Now to save up for my next goals, two of which Ari just said he's seeking as well!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. Goals are nice.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Colorado Kid PS #8/33 Potter edition

Also would be interested in finding #3 or #4 Potter also
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Hearts in Atlantis playing cards, and dog-tags.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following S/L’s:

The Stand - Just purchased a beautiful copy from Kris (Webstar). Can’t wait to get it in my hands!! I have been looking for a copy like this for years and very excited to finally find one. Thanks for contacting me Kris!!

Eyes of the Dragon
    Six Stories
    11/22/63
    Firestarter

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The New Lieutenants Rap, give a shout if you have a copy you are willing to part with.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know where I could find this traycase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition?

I think this is the one Cemetery Dance offered years ago but I'm not 100% sure.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It definitely is the one offered by CD.
    It's out of print, but an email to CD (Brian or Dan) could clarify if there is a spare or two buried somewhere. Of course as I type this 25 people have probably already inquired...

Other than that it's aftermarket, or goodwill froma member here who has more than one.

Good luck.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Anyone know where I could find this traycase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition?

Your best bet might be to try "Jeff Whiley" who makes excellent slipcase at very reasonable prices even though he is in the UK. Cost is usually around $20-30 with the s/h included in that price. I don't have his info handy, but it should be available in the slipcases thread in Calvins corner. Or you can PM Simon Mason who works closely with him. Making an exact duplicate can likely be done, but will be 20-30 bucks more for the plates and color. Cheaper and just as nice are the aftermarket cases he already makes which are usually black or white, but contact him and work it out. He's a great guy, easy to work and communicate with and will respond to e-mails fairly quickly.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Spoiler:
    BE ADVISED!!!!! IF YOU DO END UP HAVING ONE MADE YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU WILL LIKELY BEGIN A NEW OBSESSION PURCHASING AFTERMARKET SLIP CASES FOR ALL YOUR BOOKS!!!!! IT'S A SICKNESS i FINALLY RECOVERED FROM, BUT THAT WAS ONLY AFTER 6 MOS. OF INTENSIVE ONE ON ONE THERAPY AND A 28 DAY STINT IN RE-HAB!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I think he was looking for and interested in the CD version. You recommendation might be helpful down the road. If so I'm sure he will be grateful for your help.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, I have the other CD version which is black with sliver lettering. It houses a SK signed Trade 1st of FDNS.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill, I think he was looking for and interested in the CD version. You recommendation might be helpful down the road. If so I'm sure he will be grateful for your help.
    Jerome, you may be right, but he did say "Anyone know where I could find this traycase for the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition"? which I took to mean that he had the book, but the traycase was damaged or missing and he was looking for a traycase only. Jeff, does great work with Tray cases and Slipcases. Maybe I should have been more specific?

In any case, I'm sure he will chime in at some point and let us know whether it was a help or not.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Your best bet might be to try "Jeff Whiley" who makes excellent slipcase at very reasonable prices even though he is in the UK. Cost is usually around $20-30 with the s/h included in that price. I don't have his info handy, but it should be available in the slipcases thread in Calvins corner. Or you can PM Simon Mason who works closely with him. Making an exact duplicate can likely be done, but will be 20-30 bucks more for the plates and color. Cheaper and just as nice are the aftermarket cases he already makes which are usually black or white, but contact him and work it out. He's a great guy, easy to work and communicate with and will respond to e-mails fairly quickly.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Spoiler:
    BE ADVISED!!!!! IF YOU DO END UP HAVING ONE MADE YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU WILL LIKELY BEGIN A NEW OBSESSION PURCHASING AFTERMARKET SLIP CASES FOR ALL YOUR BOOKS!!!!! IT'S A SICKNESS i FINALLY RECOVERED FROM, BUT THAT WAS ONLY AFTER 6 MOS. OF INTENSIVE ONE ON ONE THERAPY AND A 28 DAY STINT IN RE-HAB!!! LOL LOL LOL
    I went ahead and emailed Bill from CD. Maybe I'll get lucky and like RF said, they'll find one buried somewhere. I've had Jeff Whiley recommended to me a few times but I haven't got around to checking out his stuff yet.

I'd definitely be interested if I can't find the CD one. I thought about getting the slipcase from King Catalogue site but didn't really care for the whole glow in the dark thing. I just picked up a signed 1st for $380 and was hoping to find a nice traycase for it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 344 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast