Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 344 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a PC unsigned, don’t know if this is what you are looking for. Yes

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There are a couple up on eBay right now for $2.5K, do depends how badly you want one!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    There are a couple up on eBay right now for $2.5K, do depends how badly you want one!
    I’m looking for one in same state of condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveler s0lace is on a distinguished road s0lace's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an End of Watch CD slipcase. Please LMK if you're willing to part with one!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have one of Paul's remarqued "The Gunslinger" prints they'd be willing to part with? I missed this one when it came out. It occured to me yesterday as I was doing my 15-year "The Gunslinger" read and got to the slow mutants under the mountain part ... I need to get one!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the Suntup Misery paperweight #108?

I will buy or can trade for #14 and I’ll cover shipping both ways
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm looking for:

-PET SEMETERY, new Doubleday reprint hardcover from 2019 (?). Doesn't have to be a 1st but that would be nice.
    -PET SEMETERY, older Doubleday "Holdorf" reprint hardcover. Again, doesn't have to be a 1st.
    -IT, reprint hardback from (2019?). Doesn't have to be a 1st.
    -Always looking for rare newspaper appearances (don't sell anymore to Ari, he has enough! haha)
    -Always looking for bookstore promo posters and other items (see above comment about Ari.... hahah)
    ~Jonathan

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I posted in here for two books and I was answered with them SO quickly. So I wanted to post again to see if someone is looking to sell:

Signed or inscribed NEEDFUL THINGS. Would pay decently for this. Interested in 1991-1996 signatures if it's dated.

Signed or inscribed NIGHTMARES AND DREAMSCAPES. Would pay decently for this. Interested in 1993-1998 signatures if it's dated.

Under the Dome S/L by Simon and Schuster (with cards).

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I'm looking for:

-PET SEMETERY, new Doubleday reprint hardcover from 2019 (?). Doesn't have to be a 1st but that would be nice.
    -PET SEMETERY, older Doubleday "Holdorf" reprint hardcover. Again, doesn't have to be a 1st.
    -IT, reprint hardback from (2019?). Doesn't have to be a 1st.
    -Always looking for rare newspaper appearances (don't sell anymore to Ari, he has enough! haha)
    -Always looking for bookstore promo posters and other items (see above comment about Ari.... hahah)
    😂😂
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a set of the centipede press art prints for salems lot.
    Like one of the traycases from the collector also.
    I have the book.
    Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Looking for a set of the centipede press art prints for salems lot.
    Like one of the traycases from the collector also.
    I have the book.
    Thanks
    Good luck.They are out there, but Collector's are holding on to them.
    I'm using my last set on a new rebinding project.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    SUPER
    JEALOUS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    SUPER
    JEALOUS
    If I sell the rebound, you could purchase it. If bought in advance, one could have your own colophon page...

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One I my biggest regrets was selling the SL gift with the tray case and prints 7-8 years ago. It’s high on my list to get if I ever come across a set again.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m still missing 1 print to complete the set (House with roots) but mine has an extra print that was not part of the original set - it’s the smaller image used on the gift edition cover
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A while back someone was looking for a Dave McKean signed first trade edition of wizard and glass.
    A few people offered up copies for sale...if any of those are still for sale let me know.
    Send me an email at rrdunaway@outlook.com with a price and pics please.
    Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Looking for Salem's lot gift edition for a decent price.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    CD or CP? I don't have either.....but you should specify.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following CD slipcases:

Under the Dome for trade 1st edition
    Revival
    Sleeping Beauties

Looking to purchase or I have a slipcase for The Outsider and Elevation to trade.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Under the Dome
    Revival
    Sleeping Beauties

Looking to purchase or I have a slipcase for The Outsider and Elevation to trade.
    Which UTD?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Under the Dome
    Revival
    Sleeping Beauties

Which UTD?
    Trade 1st edition.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    CD or CP? I don't have either.....but you should specify.
    According to the Collectible Classifieds thread looks to be the PS Publishing edition that person is looking for.

Also, zachip, not sure what you consider a decent price, but from what I've seen finding one for under $400 won't be easy. There's one listed on Camelot Books for exactly $400. There's none listed on ebay at the moment. There's one on Amazon from a 3rd party seller that's well over $400. There's not many available out there right now.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Under the Dome
    Revival
    Sleeping Beauties

Which UTD?
    Trade 1st edition.
    This one? if so PM me.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's a very confusing edition, Simon.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it is isn't it? It's a trade 1st UK Edition (1st/1st) with a US Belly Band in an aftermarket case.

I bought it just for the case, I didn't really take much notice of the contents!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 344 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast