Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 344 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a F/F unread first edition of The Institute they'd want to sell? It's the only new King I've missed out buying at the bookstore since 2005.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Who has some of the Fantasy & SciFi magazines they want to part with? Looking for Fine shape with no address labels.
    Thanks In Advance!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a first edition Gunslinger jacket...not rolled..not new...it's in I'd say good to OK shape.
    Not sure how bad yours is. If your interested let me know and I can send you some pics. I had on eBay but just took it down.
    Might be an upgrade to yours until you can find a new one at a decent price

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for the following books...I know they are hard to find and can be pricey. Not looking for perfect copies..just nice unclipped decent copies. First edition first printings.

UK Carrie
    UK Nightshift

US Salems Lot 1st edition with a 3rd state jacket.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I am looking for the following books...I know they are hard to find and can be pricey. Not looking for perfect copies..just nice unclipped decent copies. First edition first printings.
    UK Carrie
    UK Nightshift

US Salems lot 1st/1st but with a 3rd state jacket.
    What would the current value on these be?
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    UK Carrie
    UK Nightshift

US Salems lot 1st/1st but with a 3rd state jacket.
    What would the current value on these be?
    I was looking awhile ago for a nice UK Carrie and was encountering price tags in the ~$2k range for VG and VG+ copies. Not sure if this is representative or has changed, but that was my experience a year or so ago. Still keeping an eye out for one in a NF/F jacket but scared of how much more a copy like that might command...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy a very fine gunslinger. Couldn’t find a jacket so thinking I’ll switch them and sell copy with bad jacket... and my signed one be mint then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to sell their gift edition of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance?

Found a copy at Vagabond's Books! Huge thanks to Daniel_Pyle for the heads up!

Craig from Vagabond Books just called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

****Found a copy! Yay!****
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Anyone looking to sell their gift edition of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance?
    You just missed this one at Betts Bookstore -
    A-12
    Salem's Lot (Cemetery Dance) Gift Edition still in shrinkwrap; HARD to find
    $299 SOLD

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    A-12
    $299 SOLD
    D'oh! Well, hopefully another one will come along soon.

**** Found a copy! *****
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone in the U.S (shipping is a BITCH) have a Cemetery Dance Under the Dome 1st Edition slipcase they are willing to sell.

Is that the only one made for the first without room/compartment for cards?

Not looking for the styles made for artist and S/L edition. Thx

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did CD make a slipcase for UTD? If so, that's bad news for me, because I don't have one either, I just have two from The Collector, with room for the cards.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Did CD make a slipcase for UTD? If so, that's bad news for me, because I don't have one either, I just have two from The Collector, with room for the cards.
    Two actually. And a Traycase. They are not very common though.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The Cemetery Dance slipcase:

and the traycase (very nicely done actually..)

sk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice!
    Somehow, I missed those.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

And then the one I was actually asking about.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The black UTD slipcase and tray case are hard to come by. Someone mentioned awhile back it is near impossible to purchase these without the book attached. I got lucky awhile ago and purchased the S/L with the black tray case.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    A-12
    $299 SOLD
    D'oh! Well, hopefully another one will come along soon.
    Ben: Grab this one - - - > LINK

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Carrie
    UK Nightshift

US Salems Lot 1st edition with a 3rd state jacket.
    I have UK Nightshift on the way!
    Still looking for the other 2 mentioned above. Not sure I can swing a UK Carrie after the Night Shift purchase but if anyone has one or knows of one let me know and I wil see what I can do.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joining the queu: looking for a PS lettered Carrie - preferably "Q."

(Sad thing is -to me it is- when I ordered Thinner (lettered), Pete told me a matching Carrie was still available. I passed....)

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

(Sad thing is -to me it is- when I ordered Thinner (lettered), Pete told me a matching Carrie was still available. I passed....)

sk
    Good luck Siep, i sincerely hope you do find one!
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

sk
    Well thank you, kind sir!

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

sk

sk
    Good Luck, think Q is maybe easier to to find then Q.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

sk

sk
    Good Luck, think Q is maybe easier to to find then Q.
    Lol, think you might be right, Frank.
    And thanks!

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is one... does anyone have anything inscribed by Don Grant? Any king book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 344 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast