+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296
Results 7,376 to 7,377 of 7377

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    No, but my puppy has a thing about dogs on some kind of paper. Heís chewed up the Cujo mask, a Cesar Milan book, and my sonís ďA Dogís PurposeĒ paperback!
    He's clearly establishing his dominance as the Alpha dog.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Traveler ExtremeWaysABA is on a distinguished road

I've seen some comings and goings of lettered Red Dragon copies lately, and I have been in contact with a few of the great members here...always just slightly behind the curve, so to speak, when a copy pops up. I know that a lot of folks who have them ordered and coming in the fall are not looking to sell them immediately and I completely respect their desire to hold on to such a gorgeous edition. I just wanted to put a message out to all the good men and women on this forum and ask if over the coming months they're willing to sell their copy for a price that is not stratospheric, I'd be willing to work with a member to purchase a copy. I'm in no hurry, and waiting months is not an issue. On a related Suntup note, I was finally able to snag an elusive numbered copy of Misery from ruderabbit before joining others in a less-than-ideal employment situation. I wanted to thank ruderabbit for a great transaction. Thanks to everyone for reading this message and for helping me on my quest for my new "grail" book!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296