Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 344 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Verdansky View Post
    I’m new (just joined 10/12) and I want to begin collecting Stephen King books. Is there a place that condenses the general price one should expect to pay for first editions/signed/limited etc.?
    I know I can look at eBay and other book sites but this seems to be the place to be.
    There is lot to learn and a lot to collect so forgive me if I’m coming across as dimwitted.
    Thanks in advance,
    Bob
    Someone will jump on here and give you sources on this site. Check out Stephenkingcollector.com
    Awesome website and perfect for a beginner. In my opinion his "value" on each book is generally higher than market in my experience but great place to start.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Bob, just send me ten million dollars (cash, no consecutive serial numbers) and I will set you right up, no problem.

Spoiler:
    Of course, I'm kidding, nine million will do nicely. Welcome to the wonderful, stress-free world of collecting Stephen King books!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

Thank you both.
    I can only afford 8 million.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Expletive deleted!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both.
    This site offers some insight as well:

https://www.stephenkingcollector.com/

Though not any where near the wonderful discourse available here on TDT.Org. Right, Boss??? lol

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dt.net is dead.
    Long live the "King"- DT.org

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Betts is a great place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both.

There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both.
    On the main page is a list of every signed official king book too which was my bible for hunting them down. Still have some to go but it’s a great start point! Have you got any yet?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Betts is a great place!

2nd Kris on this one. Good call. Probably the best source to see what King collectors are really willing to pay (true definition of value). Good stuff.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Betts is a great place!

2nd Kris on this one. Good call. Probably the best source to see what King collectors are really willing to pay (true definition of value). Good stuff.

Absolutely!!!!

http://bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html#girl

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Misery AGE Suntup edition
    Found-Thanks as always Ralph
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

Thank you both.
    On the main page is a list of every signed official king book too which was my bible for hunting them down. Still have some to go but it’s a great start point! Have you got any yet?

I've been looking at that page.
    I don't have any yet. Not sure where to start, really. What inspired this was a picture of the hardcover first of "Cycle of the Werewolf', which as a book collector I think is beautiful (it's also one of only two, the other being "Thinner", that I've read).

I've been to the collections page and I've also seen what some of the prices are for signed books so when I say I'll need to start small it's an understatement.
    I'm used to buying signed books of the authors I collect but it seems like there are a lot of forgeries with King so I'll need to be careful.......when I get to signed copies.
    Thanks for all the kind replies. Really appreciated.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Greetings long lost friends!

I'm looking for UK hardback 1sts of CHRISTINE, CUJO, DANSE MACABRE and OUTSIDER in Fine or Near Fine condition. Only need these to complete my UK collection (besides the five early titles). Especially looking for someone who is fine with a payment plan as money is tight these days. Thanks! Please only email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I can't access the messages here on the site during the day as my work blocks me from logging in.
    ~Jonathan

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Greetings long lost friends!

I'm looking for UK hardback 1sts of CHRISTINE, CUJO, DANSE MACABRE and OUTSIDER in Fine or Near Fine condition. Only need these to complete my UK collection (besides the five early titles). Especially looking for someone who is fine with a payment plan as money is tight these days. Thanks! Please only email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I can't access the messages here on the site during the day as my work blocks me from logging in.
    E-mail sent, Jonathan!

sk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Asking for an absent friend. Does anyone in the UK have a spare WHSmith Institute with the Green end papers.

PM me if you can help out.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Black House SL Number 24 if anyone has that squirreled away.

Following Dolso's sale of the Skeleton Crew SL no 24 last month @ $650 (which I missed out on), it got my attention, and is one of my last few SL's that I would like to complete my collection. (Eyes of the Dragon and Christine at a later date).

So, if anyone is wanting to sell their copy of Skeleton Crew, at similar price to Dolso's, I would be greatly interested.
    Bump....anyone willing to part with a spare skeleton crew? Cheers

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for Salem's Lot from PS Publishing. Also looking for The Ceremonies S/L from PS.

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;1165938]I got a signed Carrie a month ago or so (showed it here and sold it) and it had a tear in the end papers. IT would have been an AWESOME book to keep. I am still looking for one... a signed Carrie. I would even consider a newer signature if it was a super nice copy. Thanks SECURED

I am looking to fill still a few holes in my lettereds:
    -Colorado Kid set of 33... would like to get them all SECURED BUT STILL NEED THE CHADBOURNE VERSION
    -Dystopia letter
    -Carrie letter
    -SOD Letter Set - SECURED
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the copy of Ubris with Night Surf.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I believe there’s a flatsigned one for sale at Betts.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Paul....sent you an email.

EDIT...the email address I have for you no longer works.

Email me.

Thanks

Rick
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

I am a CARRIE away from a complete first edition collection. Thought it would be cool to have a nice BCE until I find/can afford a true first. Not sure what the "best" BCE is but if anyone has one for sale or even suggestions I would appreciate it. Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

I have no King first editions and since the only 2 I've read (shameful, I know) are "Cycle of the Werewolf" and "Thinner" I may as well start with one of them. I'm open to other suggestions as well.
    My budget isn't large so though I'd love to have one of them signed, it's not in the cards right now.
    Going to Boston for a few days so if anyone replies to this and I don't get back to you right away forgive me.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 344 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast