Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 344 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

My local Walmart still had half a dozen 1/1st two days ago. Could be worth a visit to your local one.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    My local Walmart still had half a dozen 1/1st two days ago. Could be worth a visit to your local one.
    I went to mine today. There weren't any.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up a 1st/1st at Sam's last week.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Dystopia???? Only Anthology left to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have an extra 1st/1st elevation in fine condition they want to part with?
    Still at Barnes & Noble a few days ago.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello All. I am officially a Gunslinger #246 away from a complete matching number set! Excited but have the BIG ONE to find still. Can anyone offer me any help, advice, or contacts to steer me in the right direction?

Really appreciate it.

Bryan

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to the Matching Numbers thread... #246 (not complete I owned by jemaher of TDT.com 4/09)

I = The Gunslinger, so he owned The Gunslinger #246 in April of 2009

jemaher hasn't logged on the site since 2013. I do not have his contact info. It is possible that someone here does.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a large size, PB of "The Gunslinger" they could part with? I introduced my home health nurse (a fellow King fan and budding collector) to the DT series, but got her a collectible version of the first book that she doesn't want to actually read. Conversely, I'm having trouble trying to locate a large sized PB reading copy.

Appreciate any help even if its a link my limited search skills couldn't locate.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Anyone have a large size, PB of "The Gunslinger" they could part with? I introduced my home health nurse (a fellow King fan and budding collector) to the DT series, but got her a collectible version of the first book that she doesn't want to actually read. Conversely, I'm having trouble trying to locate a large sized PB reading copy.

Appreciate any help even if its a link my limited search skills couldn't locate.

I will try and get to the bookstore for you this weekend! If no one has a spare laying around. We have a Half Price bookstore near work.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I will try and get to the bookstore for you this weekend! If no one has a spare laying around. We have a Half Price bookstore near work.
    You da Man!!!! Due to health issues I'm not able to get to the store on my own these days so I'm kinda restricted to online ordering and just haven't been able to locate one. I'll owe ya if you can lay your hands on one!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

You da Man!!!! Due to health issues I'm not able to get to the store on my own these days so I'm kinda restricted to online ordering and just haven't been able to locate one. I'll owe ya if you can lay your hands on one!!!
    You owe me nothing. I know I have several first editions large and small at home, but I don't have a reading copy at home!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You owe me nothing. I know I have several first editions large and small at home, but I don't have a reading copy at home!
    PM me. I'm likely in for a copy. You'd really save my bacon. Neither she nor I collect PB's so any PB would be a reading copy in my book though the large format PB would be preferred.

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, there is a ~new movie tie-in version that is 5.5 x 8.4 inches.

Series: The Dark Tower (Book 1)

Paperback: 288 pages
    Publisher: Scribner; Media Tie-In edition (June 13, 2017)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1501168363
    ISBN-13: 978-1501168369
    Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.4 inches

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...n=new&qid=&sr=

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Bill, there is a ~new movie tie-in version that is 5.5 x 8.4 inches.

Series: The Dark Tower (Book 1)

Paperback: 288 pages
    Publisher: Scribner; Media Tie-In edition (June 13, 2017)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1501168363
    ISBN-13: 978-1501168369
    Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.4 inches

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...n=new&qid=&sr=

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I use an old copy of the Plume large paperback to rest my keyboard on since I broke the plastic tabs off that raise it up, which I can part with if the other offers fall through.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw one at Bookmans on C.C not far from you Wednesday. Will check if get by there again.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a spare 1/1 flatsigned copy of The Outsider they would be willing to sell me?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Anyone have a spare 1/1 flatsigned copy of The Outsider they would be willing to sell me?
    David just sold one for $1650! Man they don’t come cheap bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot (1st; early signature or inscription).

Willing to trade for it, as well!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    David just sold one for $1650! Man they don’t come cheap bro!!
    Fuck me ragged!!!

And I thought $800 for a signed 1/1 copy of Mr Mercedes was expensive....

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

looking for doctor sleep CD gift edition for reasonable price. thanks.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    looking for doctor sleep CD gift edition for reasonable price. thanks.
    PM sent

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 2 of The Running Man, UK 1st.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323
    Can only find The Colorado Kid...

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 344 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast