Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 344 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm looking for someone who owns Firestarter Press Kit...
    msg me pls
    The movie or the book press kit?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm looking for someone who owns Firestarter Press Kit...
    msg me pls
    The movie or the book press kit?
    movie press kit
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I have it, but not selling.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Another foreign mag I came across on the web that I'd love to find a copy of if anyone out there can help. I'm pretty sure it's a Turkish magazine and it looks like the year is 2007. If anyone has any leads, please let me know! THANKS!

~Jonathan

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone from one of the King fans FB pages is looking to buy The gunslinger 1st edition Grant. If someone is looking to sell a copy, PM and I'll hook you up.

Thanks

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a fine/as new dust jacket for the LSOE artist edition. If you've got one to spare, send me a PM. Thanks!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking to buy a copy of The Colorado Kid. Paperback or hardcover, not looking for a S/L , just need a copy. Please PM me!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Looking for a fine/as new dust jacket for the LSOE artist edition. If you've got one to spare, send me a PM. Thanks!
    I bought this book from Ebay several years ago. The jacket was a bit messed up. I emailed Grant from their website and explained the situation. They sold me a jacket for 18.00 I believe. It never hurts to ask them.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I bought this book from Ebay several years ago. The jacket was a bit messed up. I emailed Grant from their website and explained the situation. They sold me a jacket for 18.00 I believe. It never hurts to ask them.
    I did, but I never heard back. Maybe I'll send another email this week.
    Looking for:

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I sent a similar email 3 times. Polite though. I think it took......3 weeks in total emails sent to get a response.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I sent a similar email 3 times. Polite though. I think it took......3 weeks in total emails sent to get a response.

Patience is the key. Right now Robert is running a one-man show at Grant. I had called and left a messge and it was almost two weeks before he got back to me. Once he does get back to you though he is a great guy who seems to do all he can to help someone out.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Patience is the key. Right now Robert is running a one-man show at Grant. I had called and left a messge and it was almost two weeks before he got back to me. Once he does get back to you though he is a great guy who seems to do all he can to help someone out.
    I agree, he does seem like a good guy. I've bought a bunch of dust jackets from him and he always throws in some extras just for the hell of it. Pretty nice of him.
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just throwing this out there again:
    have an extra copy of the 1st US Trade of DOCTOR SLEEP that was signed in Toronto and an extra of REVIVAL from DC. Shelf space is limited, so I'd will be willing to talk trades or trade/cash combo for something on my want list.
    Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

Cujo
    Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Gerald’s Game
    Dreamcatcher
    From a Buick 8
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key
    End of Watch

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by surly; 08-10-2016 at 02:46 PM. Reason: to update list
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the UK Nightmares & Dreamscapes gift edition with facsimile signature and slipcase
    Thanks

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Looking for the UK Nightmares & Dreamscapes gift edition with facsimile signature and slipcase
    Thanks
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIGHTMARES-D...MAAOSwV0RXqTkA

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Thanks
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIGHTMARES-D...MAAOSwV0RXqTkA

Mulleins
    Thanks! (Crazy expensive shipping, though!) I suppose if the price stays low enough ...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Anyone have spare US 1st of these in NF-F condition to sell?

Christine
    Cujo
    It

Also looking for Insomnia S/L
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to get a complete set of short story first appearances. Knowing that some can be expensive, I'd be okay with photo copies for now. If anyone is willing to help out please send me a PM and I'll get back to you with a list. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Anyone have a 1st/1st Gunslinger jacket for sale?
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Anyone have a 1st/1st Gunslinger jacket for sale?
    I have one, but you would have to "Make me an offer I can't refuse".

My Mood
    Relaxed

What's the condition? And what range do you think is reasonable?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    What's the condition? And what range do you think is reasonable?
    It's rolled, having never been put on a book. I'd say it's NF++, or Fine considering it's over 30 years old.

As to what's reasonable, that is for the market to determine. To save you a bit of time, the last one I sold was for over $500. If you can find any in NF++ condition for $300, I'd say buy two.

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks for the offer, but it's a little more than what I'm looking for. I guess I'll hold out until a good deal comes along. This is to replace the damaged jacket on my 2nd copy, so it's not urgent. I just thought that the jackets were going for a bit less.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have mentioned that people willing to pay >$300 are usually owners of the S/L and have a damaged DJ. Spending several hundred dollars on a $5K book is more palatable than spending several hundred dollars on a $700 book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 344 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast