Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 344 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I did check with David yesterday and he doesn't have one so this place is the next best thing I'd much rather buy from members here than EBay if possible(although I guess some of you are on ebay but I don't know who you are on there, lol) I got one!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    ISO- DT VI Song of Susannah Grant AE. I know there are some signed trades floating around but I am looking for the original AE edition. I've seen some for about $200 which seems pricey, there's one on Ebay right now for a set with this and DT VII. Don't need VII so might see if they'll break it up if it doesn't sell. Wanted to check here first though!
    You and I seem to be focusing on the same goals right now!
    See, this is why I have to take road trips to the source. (it was SUCH a chore driving down to Grant Publishing and poking around Robert Weiner's office....) I figure the next best thing to a full S/L set would be an all-artist signed set.

Race you to the finish!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    ISO- DT VI Song of Susannah Grant AE. I know there are some signed trades floating around but I am looking for the original AE edition. I've seen some for about $200 which seems pricey, there's one on Ebay right now for a set with this and DT VII. Don't need VII so might see if they'll break it up if it doesn't sell. Wanted to check here first though!
    You and I seem to be focusing on the same goals right now!
    See, this is why I have to take road trips to the source. (it was SUCH a chore driving down to Grant Publishing and poking around Robert Weiner's office....) I figure the next best thing to a full S/L set would be an all-artist signed set.

Race you to the finish!!
    Hahaha! That's my exact thinking. I'll NEVER own an S/L set and these looked good so what the heck.
    Good luck to you sir

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F&SF October, 78 with the Gunslinger Part 1. I'm not looking for anything pristine.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for IT 1st/1st F/F or close to that.

Thought I had bought one but when it showed up in the mail it was wrapped in a plastic grocery bag. Needless to say the condition was not as advertised.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone happen to have CD Carrie Art Portfolio #160 that would be open to selling or trading for a different number?

I'm trying to help out a fellow collector that has #160 of the book and is looking to trade for one of mine (#602 and #604). I want to help out, but I have the matching #'s for the art portfolios and my collecting OCD will nag me down the line if I break up a matching number book/art portfolio.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for fair priced 1st/1st US edition of:
    Black House
    Pet Sematary
    It
    Thinner
    The Bachman Books

PM if you want to sell
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I need a US 1st Dance Macabre in NF of F condition. I just looked at my copy last night and forgot that my DJ was price clipped.
    ~Jonathan

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for a copy of Whispers S/L. Anybody got a lead on one?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In need of a nice condition Carrie (1st) dust jacket if anyone happens to have a spare they'd be willing to part with. Will buy/trade for it.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In the market for a 1st/1st US Rage in NF condition.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for two paperback anthologies:

Terrors, edited by Charles L. Grant
    New Terrors 2, edited by Ramsey Campbell

Also, the Maine Magazine with One for the Road.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm looking for two paperback anthologies:
    Also, the Maine Magazine with One for the Road.
    The list of hunters for this magazine is growing...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari
    I've looked for that one for years so far without success...
    I have almost all his other magazines but that one has eluded me...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...so far it looks like it's almost impossible to find one...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also a fan of the short story itself!
    Oh well, that's not the only thing I'm looking for but...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the weirdest feeling of all....I have NOTHING on my Want list at present....the gentleman who posted just above me recently put me in that position....feels mighty weird!

Not to say I'm done buying stuff for my personal collection....

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Here is the weirdest feeling of all....I have NOTHING on my Want list at present....the gentleman who posted just above me recently put me in that position....feels mighty weird!

Not to say I'm done buying stuff for my personal collection....
    That's great! Does this mean you are now the proud owner of the asbestos Firestarter?!? Pictures are mandatory.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope...do not desire that particular collectible, but I am the new proud owner of the Sphere Gunslinger Proof....that filled the last true "hole" in my Dark Tower collection.....after 15+ years of searching.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    I still have mine since I haven't really marketed it since I posted I would sell it. Last one on Ebay sold for $610 in Feb and another right before it in Feb for $381. Not sure what is a fair price these days for it as it seems to be harder to find (none on Ebay currently).

Here is a link to it and the Night Visions 5 extra I also have if you want to make an offer. http://1drv.ms/1R327gh

(I also have a Gunslinger 1st/1st but not fine/fine condition so not sure if you are interested in getting a placeholder copy (it's in very good shape just not fine/fine)).

Curt

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I still have mine since I haven't really marketed it since I posted I would sell it. Last one on Ebay sold for $610 in Feb and another right before it in Feb for $381. Not sure what is a fair price these days for it as it seems to be harder to find (none on Ebay currently).

Here is a link to it and the Night Visions 5 extra I also have if you want to make an offer. http://1drv.ms/1R327gh

(I also have a Gunslinger 1st/1st but not fine/fine condition so not sure if you are interested in getting a placeholder copy (it's in very good shape just not fine/fine)).

Curt
    I had one a month ago with some spine fade which these are prone to I am told.. I paid $200. I think Alan could help with Bett's sales but the $300 mark seems to be a fair number if I remember correctly.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

David
    glad you are happy!
    Now if I can find that magazine!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post

Curt
    I had one a month ago with some spine fade which these are prone to I am told.. I paid $200. I think Alan could help with Bett's sales but the $300 mark seems to be a fair number if I remember correctly.
    David has only sold two Whispers S/L: $225 and $200

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope...do not desire that particular collectible, but I am the new proud owner of the Sphere Gunslinger Proof....that filled the last true "hole" in my Dark Tower collection.....after 15+ years of searching.
    Still a fantastic item!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know one you desire my good buddy IT is a BIG hole in your remarqued collection of DT books!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 344 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast