Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 344 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone help me out with a From a Buick 8 CD traycase in fine condition? Aware of the ones online. Prefer getting it from here if possible.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars at a fair price.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Can anyone help me out with a From a Buick 8 CD traycase in fine condition? Aware of the ones online. Prefer getting it from here if possible.

Thanks

There is this one on eBay...$80. Seems like a good deal
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/272895104182

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

Thanks

I believe Cemetery Dance still sells these. If they are available it might be cheaper to go that way.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Thanks

I believe Cemetery Dance still sells these. If they are available it might be cheaper to go that way.
    Checked. Did not see any. Thanks though.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Thanks

I believe Cd usually charged $75 for a traycase, so the $80 is a good deal.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was someone looking for a slipcase for CD's gift of Buick 8?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Buick 8 traycase. Thanks for all the suggestions.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I needed a new slipcase for my Buick 8. Bought the traycase by mistake from Cemetery Dance, that was a while ago.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Wind Through the Keyhole UK S/L #187
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a CD From A Buick 8 Traycase in Fine condition for my S/L edition. The one on Ebay ended up being defective.

Can anyone help with this?
    Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

US Cujo F/F 1st/1st.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Night shift 1st. Doesn’t have to be a perfect copy but a nice copy would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost 8 years I had to sell a bunch of books out of necessity. David at Betts bought them.
    Most of them have been replaced but some aren't so easy. I sold a King signed 2nd edition Gunslinger and a King signed 3rd edition Gunslinger. If anyone on here happen to buy them and would like to sell them back to me that would be great.
    I know the first name of the person who bought the 3rd edition, Eric. I had contacted him several years ago about purchasing it back but after saying maybe he stopped responding to me.
    Its a long shot I know but I had these signed in person and only sold because I had to
    If anyone has a King signed 2nd or 3rd they want to sell let.me know
    rrdunaway@outlook.com

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I'm new here. I've heard fantastic things about you guys and would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction of those snow globe things from the Mist movie? Thanks!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ask to be sure.
    If it doesn't work for me today with the Later S/L, can someone help me with a copy ?
    TKS A LOT !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hello, I'm new here. I've heard fantastic things about you guys and would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction of those snow globe things from the Mist movie? Thanks!
    Contact Ralph

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    FNG's

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Looking for a numbered copy of Later if someone has an extra...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Goodluck with that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Goodluck with that.
    They'll show up eventually. Albeit at 2 or 3 times retail.

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, I don’t post much here but instead do a lot of lurking. I was not able to get a signed numbered copy of Later and am offering a signed If It Bleeds from Sarasota.

I have a good friend who has belonged to this site for a long time who could vouch for me.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ConstantReader84 View Post
    Hi everyone, don’t post much here but instead do a lot of lurking. I was not able to get a signed numbered copy of Later and am offering a signed If It Bleeds from Sarasota plus cash for trade.

I have a good friend who has belonged to this site who could vouch for me.

Please let me know if you are interested!
    That's a straight up trade IMO.

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you! I have edited my post.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to trade my signed copy of IF IT BLEEDS for a Signed/ Numbered Later.

Let me know.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 344 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast