Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 344 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyBBear View Post
    I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf. Anyone?
    I’ve never heard or seen extras it’s one you have to find on another copy. SO prone to spine fade and white spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Kris. I have found one available but it will cost me $150. I have asked for scans...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris. I have found one available but it will cost me $150. I have asked for scans...
    Yeah that’s surprising and if a rolled jacket… a good score but it’s gotta be used. Let us know how it works out please

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

I'll include you in the decision making Kris!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

The Terror by Dan Simmons.

Looking for a fine 1st edition or a numbered copy by Subterranean Press.
    I am in the UK, however can pay “Friends & Family”.
    Would prefer it shipped Express.

Kindest regards
    Alec.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default any signed copy of the shining

Im looking for any old copy of the shining signed by King for a friend of mine. We have been friends since we were we lads. Book club editions welcome. he really wants to find a signed copy for his 20th anniversary.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    Last edited by sgc1999; 07-25-2021 at 12:27 PM. Reason: missing word

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of IDW's NOS4A2 S/L
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Came across THIS guy's YouTube video where he shows his S/L copy. His IG handle is in the description of the video. Maybe hit him up and see if he's willing to sell/trade?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got a lettered for you here, Ari...

sk

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a Billy Summers (Scribner) proof available?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not Scribner
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, looking for any DT S/L #321.
    Please and thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Please and thank you!
    Were you able to grab DTIII from Camelot?

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, was able to grab that one!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Please and thank you!
    Were you able to grab DTIII from Camelot?
    Sorry, more info might be helpful. I've grabbed #321 DT III, LSOE, TWTTK and Choo Choo. Will let the Numbered Set thread know once I have them all in hand!

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a nice copy of the October 1978 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction ("Gunslinger Pt. 1"). Preferably with no mailing label.

Traveler ant-mi is on a distinguished road

Hi all! Does anybody have "Mostly Old Men"?

It is a two-page poem only published in Tin House Issue 40 (tenth anniversary).

I can only find it on Amazon for about 80€(!)

I don't really want to buy the magazine for such a price, I just want to read the poem...

If you know any other way of getting the magazine in a more realistic price it would be more than welcome! I live in Greece and shipping+customs from USA are a killer.

If not, could anyone send me a photo of the pages so I can read the poem? If this is legit of course!

Thank you very much!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone with a Christine or Talisman in fine shape they wanna move for some decent $$?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone with a Christine or Talisman in fine shape they wanna move for some decent $$?
    I have both, Kris. Hit me up!

Country
    Country Flag

I did email ya. I’m looking for the S/L’s. Should have said that mate

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I did email ya. I’m looking for the S/L’s. Should have said that mate

Ahh, nope, don't have those. Thanks for clarifying.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf.
    I'm also after the following red faux leather editions:
    • Secret Windows
    • On Writing
    • Dreamcatcher
    • Bag of Bones
    • Different Seasons
    • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    • Hearts in Atlantis
    • Everything's Eventual
    • Black House
    I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf. Anyone?
    I’ve never heard or seen extras it’s one you have to find on another copy. SO prone to spine fade and white spots

Yeah that’s surprising and if a rolled jacket… a good score but it’s gotta be used. Let us know how it works out please

I'll include you in the decision making Kris!
    WOW, that's a really rare find IMHO!!! Even though it may be a bit pricey you should jump on it if its in decent condition. If, by chance it is in fact rolled as, Kris mentioned even more so!!! BTW, including, Kris in the decision is a smart move. Even if he is from north of our country!!! They ain't ALL bad!!! lol j/k Kris, knows his shit!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

It's not pristine, but close to it. The photos looked ok with numbing on the front, but the seller assures me that was an artifact of the photo. I've dealt with him many times and I trust him.
    Kris advised against it, but I made a deal and it's on its way.
    I am a sucker but I just want a good copy!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have one of the Warhol-esque promo t-shirts with the "4 Faces of King" on the front to promote Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit, someone contacted me months ago as was trying to sell it...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 344 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 ... LastLast