Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 344 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Wrong thread. This is "King Books/Items Wanted"
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Please keep an eye out for IT S/L 337. If anyone here has it, please let me know. I have the art portfolio to go with it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone recieve Carrie Portfolio # 719?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Please keep an eye out for IT S/L 337. If anyone here has it, please let me know. I have the art portfolio to go with it.

Mulleins
    I have Portfolio #113 with a different number book but I cannot remember what number. I think it is in the 300s I'll check tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Did anyone recieve Carrie Portfolio # 719?
    Same answer different number. I know I have a low 700s portfolio for Carrie but not sure which one.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to say thank you to everyone for your replies on my (crazy)purchase. It was nice to hear that I'm not the only one who does stuff like this now and then too. I'm actually pretty excited to get it! I did send a little message with rep to everyone but in case I didn't do it right.....
    I guess after all of this I now WANT the Whispers magazine SK issue! Bio shared a link but it's over $100 which seems a tad steep. I found a couple on Amazon for $80 but that seems steep too so if anyone sees one come up in the future please keep me in mind.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I would like to say thank you to everyone for your replies on my (crazy)purchase. It was nice to hear that I'm not the only one who does stuff like this now and then too. I'm actually pretty excited to get it! I did send a little message with rep to everyone but in case I didn't do it right.....
    I guess after all of this I now WANT the Whispers magazine SK issue! Bio shared a link but it's over $100 which seems a tad steep. I found a couple on Amazon for $80 but that seems steep too so if anyone sees one come up in the future please keep me in mind.
    Keep rocking Beverly! Make sure you post pics of your new arrival. I'm really keen to see it up close!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for CARRIE art portfolio #196.

I received #180 and would like to trade (at my expense).
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have Whispers #314?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    All this talk about Before The Play has got me intrigued about picking up a copy of Whispers. I'm assuming there are versions other than the S/L available?
    WANT.
    Here it is if you still want it: http://www.ziesings.com/pages/books/...e-number-17-18

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may be an odd request, but I recently came across a business card of Robert K. Wiener, VP of Donald M. Grant publishing. It was taped into a copy of The Waste Lands I purchased. Any chance someone here has a business card of Mr. Grant himself they'd be willing to part with? I thought it might be a nice memento to have for my minuscule collection.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    This may be an odd request, but I recently came across a business card of Robert K. Wiener, VP of Donald M. Grant publishing. It was taped into a copy of The Waste Lands I purchased. Any chance someone here has a business card of Mr. Grant himself they'd be willing to part with? I thought it might be a nice memento to have for my minuscule collection.
    You might try emailing Robert directly. There may still be some there at the Grant HQ.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    You might try emailing Robert directly. There may still be some there at the Grant HQ.
    Will do! Thanks for the suggestion!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to trade the following duplicates for UK trades 1st/1st in F/F or NF condition. PM if you're game and we can sort out the deals there. Thanks!

The Drawing Of The Three Grant 1st/1st In Shrink
    Wizard And Glass Grant 1st/1st In Shrink
    The Dark Tower Grant Artist Ed In Shrink

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Good luck. I asked a few times in this thread if anyone had one for sale.

edit: I just bought one. A little more than I had planned but the listing said it was in fine condition so what the heck.
    How much did you end up spending?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It was $80. Last one on eBay went for around $55 and I based my judgement on that. That one was NF though and mine appears unread so maybe a spoke too early about paying too much. I think the price was just right.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO-From a Buick 8 Gift Edition. David had one up but it's sold. If anyone has one available or knows of someone who does please keep me in mind. I noticed David's price so would like to pay something in that vicinity as I believe that's fair.
    Thank you!

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Kind of a shot in the dark here, but does anyone have a Collector's The Stand traycase they would like to sell? Really hate that I sold mine, my 1/1 looked so nice in there....and protected, too!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Total longshot here... For the Simpson's Stephen King figure, does anyone have an extra book that he holds? The book never fit will in his hand, and came loose again. Either it was sucked up by the vacuum, or is mixed in with a few thousand of my kids legos.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Total longshot here... For the Simpson's Stephen King figure, does anyone have an extra book that he holds? The book never fit will in his hand, and came loose again. Either it was sucked up by the vacuum, or is mixed in with a few thousand of my kids legos.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIMPSONS-25T...IAAOSwu-BWOdd1
    Cheaper then in America
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    sweet! thanks for that

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There you go

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Update: Book found inside a large Lego box!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Update: Book found inside a large Lego box!!

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That would have pissed me off thinking I'd lost that book. Glad to hear you found it. Little piece of blutak will keep it in his hand...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not very happy with the condition of the first lot of UK 1st editions I received from across the pond. Pretty much all with the exception of one isn't anything like it was descripted. So, I'm inquiring to see if you guys know of a seller US or UK based that would be good to contact to get the books I'm waiting or that you've had success with in the past. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 344 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast