Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 344 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

You're right, it is harder! I don't think I have two Redbooks but I'll check.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Thanks. I find tracking down these first appearance stragglers more of a challenge than charging a S/L to my Visa.
    Yes. It is more challenging. I've always said that anyone with a credit card and an internet connection could assemble a nearly complete (if not complete) collection of King trades and S/L's in a day or two. First appearances in magazines? Not as easy.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Longshot but looking for Redbook, May 1984 issue with Mrs. Todd's Shortcut.
    I have a copy that's in decent shape that doesn't have an address sticker. There is a little bumping along the spine and a mild upturn at the bottom corner of the front cover. Binding is tight. PM me with your offer.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I got mine for 15 bucks. If you have a local comic book store go there. They don't know the value of them. But your right the Re getting higher and higher. I opened mine and want one not opened now. Haha
    I lucked out and got two for Christmas and so have one opened and one not, which is cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an Arc/proof of The Waste Lands

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actively looking for a nice first edition 'Salem's Lot and The Shining. I want a nice collectable copy.

Traveler blackie will become famous soon enough

I am looking for a 1st UK hardback edition of Revival with the W H Smith's variant dust jacket in f/f condition.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a s/l copy of Full Dark, No Stars. If you know of one priced reasonably please let me know. All I can find right now are remarqued copies asking for $750+

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Somebody - by chance - has a #PC The Dark Tower IV: Wizzard and Glass ?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a spare CD Gift Edition copy of Stephen King's IT, they would be willing to sell for a reasonable price?

It's for donation to this year's HF Fundraiser, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Night Shift First Edition without jacket?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have (or could create) scans of the 1st installments of the Castle Rock Newsletter? I'm still looking for originals, but I'd like to at least have facsimiles to 'complete' my collection.
    If you wish to watermark with 'facimile' or 'copies' to protect against redistribution (which I have no intention of doing) then thats fine by me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a signed Four Past Midnight! If anyone who won one at the Manatee event has an extra, I'd be interested!

Got one!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Does anyone have (or could create) scans of the 1st installments of the Castle Rock Newsletter? I'm still looking for originals, but I'd like to at least have facsimiles to 'complete' my collection.
    If you wish to watermark with 'facimile' or 'copies' to protect against redistribution (which I have no intention of doing) then thats fine by me.
    I used to own a full set of CR Newsletter photocopies, purchased from Betts. I'm actually not sure whether or not I sold them when I got my set of 'true' newsletters. I'll check when I get home.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Michaël!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At some point I considered scanning them, but then I saw the pile and... couldn't be bothered as I dont really have the time to do so...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    At some point I considered scanning them, but then I saw the pile and... couldn't be bothered as I dont really have the time to do so...
    I'm only talking about the 1st six!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all! After the wonderful event in Florida, I find myself obsessed with a particular book and signature... I am hoping someone has a line on or is willing
    to part with a MR. MERCEDES 1/1 flat signed. Willing to pay the crazy money if you are interested. Thank you in advance!

Dan

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a comment-a signed Mr. Mercedes is one of the more scarce signed trades. Good luck!

John

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I figured as much - just putting it out to the Universe!

Dan

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

looking for signed 1st/1st of revival. If anyone is willing to sell me a copy for $150 i can send asap via PP. please pm me .
    Thanks,
    Simon

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe I have a few sets. I need to find where they are stored to confirm how many of the first ones are duplicate.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

I believe I have a few sets. I need to find where they are stored to confirm how many of the first ones are duplicate.
    Awesome! Thanks Jim, please PM me when you have checked

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an inscribed copy of DTIII: The Waste Lands (Grant). Lemme know!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to AKC, Mr. Mercedes found! Thank you!

Dan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 344 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast