Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 344 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone have a six stories? Offer top dollar if so! Shoot me a messge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offering $1500 for six stories and $1000 for a decent Rage 1st. Pretty heathy offers!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In Search Of:

Carrie - CD Artist Edition # 237

For purchase or trade. I have # 527 for trade.

- Patrick

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In Search Of:

- Patrick
    Patrick, would you like this listed on the What's Your Number? Want List for Specific S/L #'s page?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    In Search Of:

- Patrick
    Patrick, would you like this listed on the What's Your Number? Want List for Specific S/L #'s page?
    Sure. Thank you!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure. Thank you!
    Done!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CastleRockCollector View Post
    I'm looking for:
    Cemetery Dance Full Dark No Stars gift edition
    Different Seasons first/first in F/F condition
    Wolves of the Calla artist edition F/F
    If anyone has ones they are looking to sell. The FDNS seem very high on eBay and not finding much in terms of DS and WOTC.
    I can help you with Different Seasons. You can find a link to my copy HERE. Until you post on this site 5+ times, however, you won't be able to use the Private Message feature. Get to posting.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I am looking for a copy of The Stand (Red Leather Library) the original version from 1978.
    Would need it to be in fine condition and quite prepared to pay for the required ‘as new’ standard.

Email: elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com

Kindest regards,
    Alec.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know of any slip cases available for Under the Dome? I neglected to buy one when they were offered and now wish I had bought one. Let me know if anyone knows of any extras floating around for sale. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

If you are after any cash... here is a list of books I am chasing down (NOT for me.. for others)
    -1st Rage
    -2nd Salems
    -Firestarter S/L
    -Six Stories S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Flatsigned 2nd edition of
    The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon
    Somebody has to have one to sell me!
    rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Thanks

Got one

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

Need a signed artist edition of ONE FOR THE ROAD, published by PS PUBLISHING. Must be complete with slipcase. Looking for numbered or Pc copy.

Thanks!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Looking to see if someone is willing to sell The Dark Tower Artists editions 5, 6, and 7 as a bundle. Thanks.
    PM sent.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but I'm sure our illustrious staff will point that out if necessary. I have an extra signed limited edition (No.418) of "Floating Dragon" that I would be looking to trade for a, King First, S/L or AE of equal value if anyone is interested. Not looking to profit in any way just swap something I have extra for something someone else may want. I'm willing to throw in cash or a custom slipcase (which I am looking into with, Jeff Whiley) to sweeten the deal.

If you'd like a Peter Straub Limited edition of Floating Dragon, this is a very nice copy and I'm sure we could figure something out that is mutually beneficial. Pictures are available in my collection thread.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for a gift edition of Carrie, published by Cemetery Dance as part of their Doubleday years series. Will pay $200.

PM me if you have a VF copy to sell. =)

Found a copy! WOOT!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 2nd Salem’s. Not for me. If this is a nice copy... my buy will pay $2500. Very much wants to own one!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 2nd Salem’s. Not for me. If this is a nice copy... my buy will pay $2500. Very much wants to own one!

I’m
    To up this offer by $500. A near fine book+.... $3000USD they are offering!!! Insane!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m
    To up this offer by $500. A near fine book+.... $3000USD they are offering!!! Insane!

Sigh, figured I would check my book to see if it was anywhere near near fine, and sadly its not. I shouldn't have looked, it was like "Schrodinger's `lot" until I did.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

Gift edition of The Shining published by Subterranean Press. PM me if you have a VF copy to sell. =)

Found a copy. WOOT! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Good morning,
    I am looking for an aftermarket slipcase, is there a tray case?, for the first edition of Full Dark No Stars.
    Thank you
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Good morning,
    I am looking for an aftermarket slipcase, is there a tray case?, for the first edition of Full Dark No Stars.
    Thank you
    They did make a slipcase, but I’m not sure if it’s available any more.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Good morning,
    Thank you
    They did make a slipcase, but I’m not sure if it’s available any more.

It is not on CD's website at the moment. Thank you!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good morning,
    Thank you
    You should check w/Tippy (Rick)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

There is both a slipcase and a tray case that fits the first edition both made by CD.

They are long sold out and no more will be made. The slipcase is hard to find but does come up for sale occasionally. The tray case however is a rare find indeed as less than 60 were made.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    There is both a slipcase and a tray case that fits the first edition both made by CD.

They are long sold out and no more will be made. The slipcase is hard to find but does come up for sale occasionally. The tray case however is a rare find indeed as less than 60 were made.

That tray case looks amazing and I doubt I will find one of those. You are right on the rarity. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Cemetery Dance Hearts In Suspension slipcase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 344 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast