Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 344 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Was somebody here looking for a slipcase for The Shining?
    Hey, yes, that was me. I deleted the post because I kept searching the internet afterward and found one before falling asleep. Thank you for asking about it, though. The opportunity to deal through this site is one of the reasons it's so awesome, I should learn to be more patient after posting something in this thread.
    I brought it up because Jeff in the UK is about to send me a box....probably room in the box for one more.
    New prototypes for new slipcases (Tomeyknockers?) (he asks hopefully).
    Alas I tried to order that one...but was told it was not available yet.

I do have slipcases for Bag of Bones, Everything's Eventual (2), The Regulators, Insomnia, Night Shift, UK Lisey's Story, Charlie the Choo Choo, and Creepshow ready to ship.

When I made that reply, I was thinking I was repling to Simon. Was hoping he and Jeff were working on new cases.

Looks great, I also just got the Creepshow last week. Along with a few others (including one for the Omnibus, which I am still not sure why I have on my 1st/1st shelf to begin with)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Are there any more photos of the Creepshow case out there? May like to pickup a couple of those......

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Was somebody here looking for a slipcase for The Shining?
    Hey, yes, that was me. I deleted the post because I kept searching the internet afterward and found one before falling asleep. Thank you for asking about it, though. The opportunity to deal through this site is one of the reasons it's so awesome, I should learn to be more patient after posting something in this thread.
    I brought it up because Jeff in the UK is about to send me a box....probably room in the box for one more.
    New prototypes for new slipcases (Tomeyknockers?) (he asks hopefully).
    Alas I tried to order that one...but was told it was not available yet.

I do have slipcases for Bag of Bones, Everything's Eventual (2), The Regulators, Insomnia, Night Shift, UK Lisey's Story, Charlie the Choo Choo, and Creepshow ready to ship.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently remembered about an old Stephen King interview about writing (?) that was only available on dvd, upon request, from a library or university or something like this.
    I think that it was about 2010 or so

I am guessing that nobody knows what I am talking about and helping reminding me the details?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Looking for UK first editions of The Shining and ‘Salem’s Lot in as close to fine as possible.

I’m also (still) searching for Carrie PS Publishing Letter G.

And while I’m here, Colorado Kid PS Potter ‘Lettered’ Edition, either #3 or #4
    How about THIS one?
    Thanks for posting this link. I was able to find the Waste Lands Portfolio Artist Proof Edition that I've been looking for. Also, note that they have a 20% off sale right now using code "COVAD1".

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Duma Key and/or On Writing
    inscribed or flatsigned
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Anyone looking to sell their gift edition of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance?
    You just missed this one at Betts Bookstore -
    A-12
    Salem's Lot (Cemetery Dance) Gift Edition still in shrinkwrap; HARD to find
    $299 SOLD
    D'oh! Well, hopefully another one will come along soon.
    Found a copy at Vagabond's Books! Yay! Huge thanks to Daniel_Pyle for the heads up!

Craig from Vagabond Books called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

**** Found a copy! ****
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    I'm looking to buy the Cemetery Dance gift edition of 'Salem's Lot. I thought I had a line on one, but that deal fell through. Does anyone happen to have one they'd like to part with?

Edit: Found one. Thanks, everybody!
    Congrats! I'm still looking for one. I have a lead that may pan out. Wish me luck!
    Good luck! And if I run across another one, I’ll let you know!
    Found a copy at Vagabond's Books! Yay! Thanks so much for the heads up, Daniel_Pyle!

Craig from Vagabond Books just called me and told me that was an old listing and they are out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

***** Found a copy! *****
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Currently looking for the below. Any help appreciated.
    Firestarter
    Different Seasons
    The Dead Zone
    The Talisman
    Dance Macabre
    The Eye Of The Dragon

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Currently looking for the below. Any help appreciated.
    Firestarter
    Different Seasons
    The Dead Zone
    The Talisman
    Dance Macabre
    The Eye Of The Dragon
    UK or US versions? Or both?

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

US Versions

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I promise this is the last time I'll post about this.

Craig from Vagabond Books just called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy of Cemetery Dance's Gift Edition of 'Salem's Lot.

Thanks!

****** Found a copy! ******
    WANTED:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Are there any more photos of the Creepshow case out there? May like to pickup a couple of those......

Not a photo but this is my original Render. Pretty close to the final product though...

Final version ended up being a bit smaller to accommodate Jeff’s Max plate size.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Not a photo but this is my original Render. Pretty close to the final product though...

Final version ended up being a bit smaller to accommodate Jeff’s Max plate size.

Here is a picture of mine. Note, that the opening is on the left, not the right as in the mockup.

Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checked mine. It’s in the right as well. This matches all the other cases actually, no idea why I rendered it the other way round.
    Technically it could go either side as there is no spine printing.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Craig from Vagabond Books just called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy of Cemetery Dance's Gift Edition of 'Salem's Lot.

Thanks!
    On the CD Forum someone is selling all three CD D Years gift editions: Discussion/Book Market/For Sale: Stephen King Doubleday Years CD editions

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

Thanks!
    On the CD Forum someone is selling all three CD D Years gift editions: Discussion/Book Market/For Sale: Stephen King Doubleday Years CD editions
    Thank you so much! I just sent them a PM. Wish me luck!

**** Found a copy! *****
    WANTED:

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Here is a picture of mine. Note, that the opening is on the left, not the right as in the mockup.

Thanks for the images guys, very nice!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Looking for UK first editions of The Shining and ‘Salem’s Lot in as close to fine as possible.

I’m also (still) searching for Carrie PS Publishing Letter G.

And while I’m here, Colorado Kid PS Potter ‘Lettered’ Edition, either #3 or #4
    How about THIS one?
    Sent you a PM...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Thank you so much, playdohman! I contacted him and purchased it. Can't wait to add it to my collection. =)
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Thank you so much, playdohman! I contacted him and purchased it. Can't wait to add it to my collection. =)
    Awesome! Glad it worked out.

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Friendly reminder:

Still looking for an institute wristband

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ConstantReader84 View Post
    Friendly reminder:

Never heard of that (?)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone still have their wristband from The Institute event at Porter Square books? They gave out general admission and signed book wristbands. I was at the event and misplaced mine

I know most people probably just throw out items like this but I like to make a little display for each time I’ve seen King. I display items from the event like tickets, wristbands, photos, etc.

Can anyone help me out? I’d gladly buy a general admission or signed book wrist band! I feel like crap that I can’t find mine and my display feels incomplete.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Friendly reminder:

Never heard of that (?)
    Here’s a clarification.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following editions of Revival....preferably in the US to save on shipping, but I will pay the shipping if necessary. If someone in the UK has both, that would be great

Revival...WH smith edition
    Revival...Waterstones edition, with the blue page edges

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Looking for the following....preferably in the US to save on shipping.

WH Smith Collectors Editions
    Dr Sleep
    Revival

Waterstones editions
    Revival. Has blue edge pages
    Both of the WH Smith editions are on eBay at the moment, but are UK sellers
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 344 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast