Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 344 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I would like to make it clear that I did not delete my post, it was deleted for me by someone in power that has close ties to the person I was writing to. Conflict of Interest, much?

So, to whoever sent me the one negative reputation comment (that didn't sign their name, of course) due to my "vulgarity" I just want you to know you're in the minority. Multiple people have sent me positive reputation and messages for putting a rude person in their place.

So, to whoever the mystery person is, you can take your turn getting fucked by Alec's high horse as well, when he's done with it.
    What’s your problem with his post? Am I missing something??
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I think there's a more proper way to point out your dislike of Alec's post than resorting to name calling. I assume that's why it was removed.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I think there's a more proper way to point out your dislike of Alec's post than resorting to name calling. I assume that's why it was removed.
    Nailed it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO a first edition Salems lot. No jacket if possible. Ex-library is ok
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I would like to make it clear that I did not delete my post, it was deleted for me by someone in power that has close ties to the person I was writing to. Conflict of Interest, much?

So, to whoever sent me the one negative reputation comment (that didn't sign their name, of course) due to my "vulgarity" I just want you to know you're in the minority. Multiple people have sent me positive reputation and messages for putting a rude person in their place.

So, to whoever the mystery person is, you can take your turn getting fucked by Alec's high horse as well, when he's done with it.
    I didn’t see the original post that Alec commented on since it was edited, but his response was unnecessary. Came across as very pompous to me. But again my reaction is based solely on Alecs response. I don’t know what the original post contained.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Or.. make cash offeR

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I would like to trade a unopened/as new/mint HC trade edition of later for any of the following:

Suntup Artist ed or proof of 1984
    Suntup Silence of the Lambs proof (woman on cover, not moth)

If interested please PM me.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

I didn’t see the original post that Alec commented on since it was edited, but his response was unnecessary. Came across as very pompous to me. But again my reaction is based solely on Alecs response. I don’t know what the original post contained.
    I didn’t see it either but heard from another member it was in response to a post that is no longer there. I just find the venom spewed there a bit over the top. Alec is a gentleman and a real genuine guy.... I really don’t have a bad thing to say about him and shocked me that anyone would. I think perhaps a bit of the context of what was deleted is missing... oh well, moving on.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I LOVE Alec and stroppygoblin and whoever else is in that little group. I DON'T want you guys to get impaled by a horse through your rectums. Because that would be horrible. Your insides would be rearranged, you would end up having a horse-human hybrid baby that you have to take care of, you'd have trouble finding books on how to properly feed it and nurture it and such.

I DON'T wish that on you. I also REALLY REALLY hope you guys have a great rest of your weekend. Unicorns and rainbows.

I DON'T think Alec's response was pompous and unnecessary, especially to a new member, and I also DON'T think it's 90 degrees here in Vegas.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Moving on. This is the Wanted stuff thread.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm, always on the lookout for a TMSG!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a slipcase for Hill's Full Throttle from CD for sale? PM me if you're interested in selling it. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I LOVE Alec and stroppygoblin and whoever else is in that little group. I DON'T want you guys to get impaled by a horse through your rectums. Because that would be horrible. Your insides would be rearranged, you would end up having a horse-human hybrid baby that you have to take care of, you'd have trouble finding books on how to properly feed it and nurture it and such.

I DON'T wish that on you. I also REALLY REALLY hope you guys have a great rest of your weekend. Unicorns and rainbows.

I DON'T think Alec's response was pompous and unnecessary, especially to a new member, and I also DON'T think it's 90 degrees here in Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotShannon View Post
    Hello, I'm new here and looking for one of those TMSG things, thanks!
    LOL You asshole!!! LOL You better watch it or you're gonna get banned again. Maybe for good this time and I don't want to imagine this site without you save, for your last outburst. Quick tip:

Spoiler:
    Whatever you do, DO NOT CALL ANYONE A "VAGINA"!!!!! Especially, El Jefe!!! lol That'll get you banned for sure!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, Kris I think he took issue with, Alec "bragging" of owning multiple limited editions of some titles. I'm sure, Alec didn't intend to sound that way but, I believe, Shannon took it that way none the less. To be clear, I'm not defending, Shannon just offering what insight I've gathered is all.

It's a touchy subject in some ways when it is so difficult for thousands of collectors to be able to purchase a single copy of these limited editions much less multiple copies when there are only a few hundred of them available in the first place. Not to mention having the means to purchase them as well. Personally, I consider myself being able, and lucky enough, to lay my hands on a single Limited edition and leave the rest to others, buit that's just my personal opinion. I do not presume to tell others how they should or should'nt spend their hard earned dollars.

Regardless, of these issues, Shannon had no business vehemently attacking, Alec in the forum. There are far better ways to state your opinions than calling a member nasty names as I have learned the hard way.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Anyone have a slipcase for Hill's Full Throttle from CD for sale? PM me if you're interested in selling it. =)
    You may want to check with CD directly. Sometimes these things tend to lurk in the warehouse, waiting for a new home
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In need of the following 1st/1st UK editions in Fine condition:

The Wastelands True 1st PB
    Wizard and Glass True 1st PB
    The Wind Through the Keyhole
    Cujo
    Danse Macabre
    Blackhouse White DJ
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    The Colorado Kid PB
    11/22/63 Both variant covers
    Joyland PB
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Cujo
    Danse Macabre
    Blackhouse White DJ
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    The Colorado Kid PB
    Joyland PB
    Cross one off your list?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOYLAND-Ste....m46890.l49286
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post

Cujo
    Danse Macabre
    Blackhouse White DJ
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    The Colorado Kid PB
    Joyland PB
    Cross one off your list?

Thanks. Does the seller happen to be a member here?

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Cujo
    Danse Macabre
    Blackhouse White DJ
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    The Colorado Kid PB
    Joyland PB
    Cross one off your list?

I have no idea! Maybe someone else knows???
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo
    Danse Macabre
    Blackhouse White DJ
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    The Colorado Kid PB
    Joyland PB
    Cross one off your list?

I don’t think he’s on here, but his website is www.sk-books.com and he usually offers 10% off if bought through his website instead of via eBay.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I don’t think he’s on here, but his website is www.sk-books.com and he usually offers 10% off if bought through his website instead of via eBay.
    Thank you, Sir!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a signed first edition of Four Past Midnight. Pls PM or email if you have one for sale.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Sir!
    FWIW, I've bought several of my UK editions from him and never had an issue. Nice guy and I'm pretty sure he is a lurling member here though I'll be damned if I can remember his handle.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Thank you, Sir!
    FWIW, I've bought several of my UK editions from him and never had an issue. Nice guy and I'm pretty sure he is a lurling member here though I'll be damned if I can remember his handle.
    I have also had multiple dealings with Keith and have never had an issue. Highly recommended seller.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Thank you, Sir!
    I have also had multiple dealings with Keith and have never had an issue. Highly recommended seller.
    Thanks! Good to know.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to sell a Signed Mr. Mercedes?
    PM me or rrdunaway@outlook.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 344 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast