Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 344 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Gunslinger

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Not inscribed, just signed.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    And then the one I was actually asking about.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    I have a spare - PM me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The black UTD slipcase and tray case are hard to come by. Someone mentioned awhile back it is near impossible to purchase these without the book attached. I got lucky awhile ago and purchased the S/L with the black tray case.
    There are 3.
    The Black Tray case
    The Black Slipcase that fits the Limited edition with cards
    The Dark Blue slipcase that fits the trade edition (no cards).

All are quite difficult to find.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Here is one... does anyone have anything inscribed by Don Grant? Any king book?

I’m not looking for a Gunslinger, I was replying to this question.
    Sorry for any confusion.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The black UTD slipcase and tray case are hard to come by. Someone mentioned awhile back it is near impossible to purchase these without the book attached. I got lucky awhile ago and purchased the S/L with the black tray case.
    There are 3.
    The Black Tray case
    The Black Slipcase that fits the Limited edition with cards
    The Dark Blue slipcase that fits the trade edition (no cards).

All are quite difficult to find.
    I remember I had the blue one attached to a standard first and decided to use it for Needful Things instead .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do, but not looking to sell it. S/L Gunslinger, inscribed to Roger. I know some people wouldn't want their S/L Gunslinger inscribed by anyone other the SK, but I like it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I do, but not looking to sell it. S/L Gunslinger, inscribed to Roger. I know some people wouldn't want their S/L Gunslinger inscribed by anyone other the SK, but I like it.
    Very cool! Not many out there!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone still have their wristband from The Institute event at Porter Square books? They gave out general admission and signed book wristbands. I was at the event and misplaced mine

I know most people probably just throw out items like this but I like to make a little display for each time I’ve seen King. I display items from the event like tickets, wristbands, photos, etc.

Can anyone help me out? I’d gladly buy a general admission or signed book wrist band! I feel like crap that I can’t find mine and my display feels incomplete.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to buy the Cemetery Dance gift edition of 'Salem's Lot. I thought I had a line on one, but that deal fell through. Does anyone happen to have one they'd like to part with?

Edit: Found one. Thanks, everybody!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Anyone looking to sell their gift edition of 'Salem's Lot published by Cemetery Dance?
    You just missed this one at Betts Bookstore -
    A-12
    Salem's Lot (Cemetery Dance) Gift Edition still in shrinkwrap; HARD to find
    $299 SOLD
    D'oh! Well, hopefully another one will come along soon.
    Ben: Grab this one - - - > LINK
    Thanks for the heads up! It sold before I could get to it. Sigh...

Found a copy at Vagabond's Books! Yay! Huge thanks to Daniel_Pyle for the heads up!

Craig from Vagabond Books just called and told me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

***** Found a copy! ****
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    I'm looking to buy the Cemetery Dance gift edition of 'Salem's Lot. I thought I had a line on one, but that deal fell through. Does anyone happen to have one they'd like to part with?

Congrats! I'm still looking for one. I have a lead that may pan out. Wish me luck!

Found a copy at Vagabond's Books! Yay! Huge thanks to Daniel_Pyle for the heads up.

Craig from Vagabond Books called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

***** Found a copy! *****
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I'm still looking for one. I have a lead that may pan out. Wish me luck!
    Good luck! And if I run across another one, I’ll let you know!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck! And if I run across another one, I’ll let you know!
    Thanks! And thanks for looking out!

Found a copy at Vagabond's Books! Yay! Huge thanks to Daniel_Pyle for the heads up!

Craig from Vagabond Books just called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

***** Found a copy! *****
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Batsker hit me up on stephenkingcollector.com. Waiting to hear back from him regarding price and condition. I'll keep everyone posted.

There was confusion over which publisher with this lead. Still looking for a copy.

Craig from Vagabond Books just called to tell me that was an old listing and he is out of stock. So I'm still looking for a copy. Thanks!

****** Found a copy! *****
    WANTED:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Was somebody here looking for a slipcase for The Shining?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Hey, yes, that was me. I deleted the post because I kept searching the internet afterward and found one before falling asleep. Thank you for asking about it, though. The opportunity to deal through this site is one of the reasons it's so awesome, I should learn to be more patient after posting something in this thread.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey, yes, that was me. I deleted the post because I kept searching the internet afterward and found one before falling asleep. Thank you for asking about it, though. The opportunity to deal through this site is one of the reasons it's so awesome, I should learn to be more patient after posting something in this thread.
    I brought it up because Jeff in the UK is about to send me a box....probably room in the box for one more.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I brought it up because Jeff in the UK is about to send me a box....probably room in the box for one more.
    New prototypes for new slipcases (Tomeyknockers?) (he asks hopefully).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for UK first edition of ‘Salem’s Lot in as close to fine as possible.

I’m also (still) searching for Carrie PS Publishing Letter G.

And while I’m here, Colorado Kid PS Potter ‘Lettered’ Edition, either #3 or #4
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Looking for UK first editions of The Shining and ‘Salem’s Lot in as close to fine as possible.

How about THIS one?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    New prototypes for new slipcases (Tomeyknockers?) (he asks hopefully).
    Alas I tried to order that one...but was told it was not available yet.

I do have slipcases for Bag of Bones, Everything's Eventual (2), The Regulators, Insomnia, Night Shift, UK Lisey's Story, Charlie the Choo Choo, and Creepshow ready to ship.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for UK first editions of The Shining and ‘Salem’s Lot in as close to fine as possible.

How about THIS one?
    Thank you! I’ve dropped them a message asking for pictures.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about THIS one?
    Thank you! I’ve dropped them a message asking for pictures.
    Maybe you can share so we do not inundate him? Hopefully they all have print on the spine.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler qzyksw has a spectacular aura about qzyksw has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

I am looking for Talisman by Grant. S/L #503. I know it is a long shot. But wanted to put it out there

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 344 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast