Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 344 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    ISO
    Dolso cases for the Centipede Salem’s Lot gift edition.
    Do those even exist?
    https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...l=1#post789991

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    ISO
    Dolso cases for the Centipede Salem’s Lot gift edition.
    Do those even exist?
    https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...l=1#post789991
    I have a black one with the name plate and one with the words carved. On FB a red one was posted and I remember seeing a gray one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a black one as well for gift edition - I bought my gift edition way before I got the s/l. Who knows maybe I even bought it directly from DOLSO, I cannot remember

*I have the black one with name plate attached
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO:

Charlie the Choo Choo s/l #157 (have #285 or #325 to trade or can buy outright)
    The Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    The Shining CD inter office proof

Also looking for:
    Carrie PS Lettered ‘G’
    IT CD Lettered ‘T’
    Firestarter S/L July 5
    Firestarter S/L July 7

Thanks in advance
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just out of sheer curiosity, would anyone here have the Lettered Regulators, letter "I"? This has the check written out to "Roland" for $50 with the memo "Old 6-Shooter."

If that copy somehow becomes available, I would be open to having a conversation.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Just out of sheer curiosity, would anyone here have the Lettered Regulators, letter "I"? This has the check written out to "Roland" for $50 with the memo "Old 6-Shooter."

If that copy somehow becomes available, I would be open to having a conversation.
    Im pretty sure I know who owns that... I cannot remember if he the IT one of the Roland one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Im pretty sure I know who owns that... I cannot remember if he the IT one of the Roland one.
    If you end up finding out who has it, that would be a great starting point. Thanks, Kris.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to sell a Dt set? Offering GOOD $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Does it have to be matching numbers?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Does it have to be matching numbers?
    yes
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a sljnger 1st…
    Don’t even care about a jacket. Anyone? I’ll pay nicely

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    I'm looking for AE Wolves of the Calla and AE LSOE. Anyone have extra copies they're willing to sell?
    I have both, as new, LSOE is still shrinkwpapped, WotC is not.
    PM with reasonable offer if interested.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    PM sent!
    No PM & my inbox is not full

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, I'm looking for a decent quality Skeleton Crew Limited Edition slipcase. If anyone has a spare to let go, please name your price. Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a double flatsigned US trade edition of Sleeping Beauties with slipcase. Thank you.
    P2

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO: 2nd edition Guunslinger jacket.
    Doesn't have to be perfect or brand new though I will consider those if the price is right. Looking for a very good to near fine one. Some edge wear is fine. Just don't want chunks missing, faded or price clipped
    Message me here or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    Hey all, I'm attempting to help a new collector find her first King signature for her birthday!!!!
    She has a $500 budget in mind and is hoping to find a signed hardcover book (later printing is fine) or signed ephemera related to any of the following:
    - 11/22/63
    - IT
    - Christine

If anyone has anything neat they would like to move to help make this woman's year/decade please reach out to me!
    Thanks all and happy Monday!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO
    Hey all, I'm attempting to help a new collector find her first King signature for her birthday!!!!
    She has a $500 budget in mind and is hoping to find a signed hardcover book (later printing is fine) or signed ephemera related to any of the following:
    - 11/22/63
    - IT
    - Christine

If anyone has anything neat they would like to move to help make this woman's year/decade please reach out to me!
    That's a tall order

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO
    - 11/22/63
    - IT
    - Christine

That's a tall order
    100% Jerome - her budget is not great, but offered to help anyways. We will likely end up with a signed later printing book. I told her those three signed books were way over her budget - but taking a chance on signed ephemera related to them.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi mates, I'm looking for SK broadside letters from hell, unframed, please PM me if you have a lE copy to let go. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

ISO a NF or better Roadwork first
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO a nice 1st/1st Signet The Long Walk! Thanks all!

Country
    Country Flag

Skelton crew s/l? Gunslinger 1st? I’d pay a good $24k to get a matching DT set to!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a quick bump everyone! Is anyone selling a 1st/1st 1979 Signet Long Walk? I have the other three Bachman books - admittedly not in great shape, but good enough for me - but I'm missing Long Walk!

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Hello everyone, looking for a set of cards for the S/L Under the Dome. Also looking for the CD tray case for the same book.
    Anyone have these to sell??
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 344 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast