Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 344 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,

i am searching for a fine 1/1 The Stand - (the cut version, not the 1990s)
    I am absolute fine to pay a fair price for it, as long as it really is a fine copy.

Please give me a short PM if you wan a sell one.
    BR Priest

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matching IT S/L and Portfolio....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll bite... Is there a reason you can't just use this page: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CERTS?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the idea is to save a little $$$.
    If a member here has one (given as a gift, etc) that maybe due to expire and have nothing they need to use it on, they may wish to sell it at less than cover price.

They get some money instead of wasting it and the buyer saves some too.

Correct?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    If a member here has one (given as a gift, etc) that maybe due to expire and have nothing they need to use it on, they may wish to sell it at less than cover price.

Correct?
    I wasn't aware the gift certificates expire.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Correct?
    They don't.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Correct?
    They don't.
    My mistake, supposition on my part.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries, stroppy.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct?
    They don't.
    They don't expire in the state of California (where Patrick, Jerome, and I live).

I don't believe the same is true throughout the country, and the rest of the world.

Typical Californian arrogance to assume that as California goes, so goes the rest of the world.

READ MORE
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Correct?
    They don't.
    They don't expire in the state of California (where Patrick, Jerome, and I live).

I don't believe the same is true throughout the country, and the rest of the world.

Typical Californian arrogance to assume that as California goes, so goes the rest of the world.

READ MORE
    Not that it would happen to CD, but if a business goes bankrupt, then all bets are off on GC's. An example I am aware of was Circuit City. My wife had ~$200 in GC's from them that became worthless. My point would be, spend them in a reasonable amount of time. It's good for you.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct?
    They don't.

CD gift certificates don't expire. I have had other GCs expire. Phone cards too.

The coupon for the CD book club does expire one month after issue. If there is nothing I want to buy with the coupon that month I buy a gift certificate and use that when there is something more interesting.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

USE IT OR LOSE IT SISTER!!!
    I believe that was a quote from Jim Carrey.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

I'd be potentially interested in just about anything signed, if it's inscribed "To Wes" I'm sure more than a long shot, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Duma Key slipcase

Hi, interested in finding a CD slipcase for Duma Key.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wondering if somebody here is willing so tell me a S/L Gunslinger ?
    Let me know if you have one more then you actually need ;D

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

Cycle of Werewolf S/L with matching Portfolio
    Matching It with Portfolio
    Insomnia #459
    Matching Talisman, Black House and GE

All Fine/fine.

PM me if you have something.. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Looking for:

Signed "Just After Sunset" bookplate (with "N" illustration)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Hi, interested in finding a CD slipcase for Duma Key.
    Have a few, however they all seem to have signed copies in them.
    Checking to see if have any others. I bought several at one time.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Joyland + cash for s/l gunslinger...long shot, but thought I would put it out there.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking for a first edition Carrie dust jacket. Anyone with just the dust jacket for sale please let me know. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if there is any kind of a slipcase that will hold the F&SF Gunslinger magazines?

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I feel like Camelot made one some years ago, but I could be way off.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any kind of a slipcase that will hold the F&SF Gunslinger magazines?
    I made one a few years ago from 1/8" clear acetate. It was so gorgeous I had several masterbatery experiencies just recalling the smooth clear lines and figure hugging properties...

... Mmmmmm I'm satisfied!

All kidding aside, I made a clear acetate slipcase for my copies. I think I sold it to a member on here, for a few bucks.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I had Jeff make a custom one...

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolso made a couple and might be persuaded to make some more:

https://www.bookslipcase.com/Home.html

I'd love to get one myself. Maybe if the dimensions were a bit wider to accommodate the magazines being inside protective bags.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 344 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast