Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 344 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

ps can we get a thank-you plug-in (if thats the right term lol) for the site?.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You mean like these guys?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    I'm another one who can't see myself getting a 1st Gunslinger, though that doesn't bother me as I far prefer the cover of the 3rd printing. Maybe I could get a 2nd one day though, how much do they usually fetch?.
    I paid about $175 for a mint Gunslinger 2nd but I have no idea if this is cheap, expensive, or average.
    I think I paid $255 for a mint copy in a slipcase back in 2004/05.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    You mean like these guys?

While those little smiley guys are cool I mean like on some boards (sk.com for example) you click a button to thank someone. Then it leaves a message under that post....thanked by cloysterpete. Don't know if it's possible with this forum software though?!?. Not my area of expertise lol.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Jordan added it as a feature to the skmb, which runs the same program, I believe.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Jordan added it as a feature to the skmb, which runs the same program, I believe.
    Judging by the numbers the sk.com board is a newer bit of software, vbulletin 3.8.4 compared to 3.7.2 here. Hopefully the feature is possible on version 3.7.2.

ps
    Do I sound like I know what i'm talking about lol

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a fine condition trade edition white lettered dustjacket they want to sell or trade me for one of my slightly messed up ones, maybe off of a reading copy? I will even pay you a reasonable sum for it along with the trade. I have 2 copies, one came from amazon and the book and jacket suffered a good hard corner smash (going to be a reading copy) the other is a signed copy i picked up (got it for $109 shipped) but it just arrived packed very poorly, loose in a box with some newspaper stuffed around it, the book survived intact but the jacket edges are all rolled over and it is torn where it wraps into the book.

So would like a nice one for my signed copy !!
    please help !!
    Thanks
    Rusty

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone have a fine condition trade edition white lettered dustjacket they want to sell or trade me for one of my slightly messed up ones, maybe off of a reading copy? I will even pay you a reasonable sum for it along with the trade. I have 2 copies, one came from amazon and the book and jacket suffered a good hard corner smash (going to be a reading copy) the other is a signed copy i picked up (got it for $109 shipped) but it just arrived packed very poorly, loose in a box with some newspaper stuffed around it, the book survived intact but the jacket edges are all rolled over and it is torn where it wraps into the book.

please help !!
    Thanks
    Rusty
    Wouldn't it be almost easier to walk into a local retailer and buy the book?
    I've seen nice copies-all discounted 20%-40% off retail at B&N, Costco, Walmart, Target etc.
    Walk in, hand over ~$20. Done. No shipping, no surprises, no hassle.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a decent condition Grant 1st of The Waste Lands and also looking for the ARC/prooof of the same. Please PM me if you have one and how much you are looking to get for it.

Thanks,
    Nick

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Looking for a set of the Plume "Collector's Edition" trade paperbacks.... ala this:
    [IMG]

Theres Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Firestarter and Cujo. (the last three don't have the same cover design as the first three) I know these aren't really worth anything, but I'm looking to snag 'Salem's Lot, The Dead Zone, Firestarter and Cujo if anyone's got extras!

Did you find these? If not I have the set of 6 that I'd be willing to sell/trade. They are all 1st, never cracked open.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bounce0320 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Looking for a set of the Plume "Collector's Edition" trade paperbacks.... ala this:
    [IMG]

Theres Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Firestarter and Cujo. (the last three don't have the same cover design as the first three) I know these aren't really worth anything, but I'm looking to snag 'Salem's Lot, The Dead Zone, Firestarter and Cujo if anyone's got extras!

Did you find these? If not I have the set of 6 that I'd be willing to sell/trade. They are all 1st, never cracked open.
    I still need Salem's Lot and Dead Zone. If you be willing to sell two from the set, email me at etaylo9(at)gmail(dot)com with price and details!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

please help !!
    Thanks
    Rusty
    Wouldn't it be almost easier to walk into a local retailer and buy the book?
    I've seen nice copies-all discounted 20%-40% off retail at B&N, Costco, Walmart, Target etc.
    Walk in, hand over ~$20. Done. No shipping, no surprises, no hassle.
    Yes it Probably would be and i think thats what i will do. I was jus so irked about the terrible packing and the fact that it was messed up I didn't think it through. Good idea thanks for stating the obvious easy answer !!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the UK S/L Desperation/Regulators set with signed bookplate.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am in need of a 1/1 of the Revised edition of The Gunslinger. Willing to pay up to $60, hopefully that is a reasonable price.

I am finally going to tackle this series and wish to start with the revised GS since I have yet to read it, have read the first edition a couple times now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine, I'm moving this post to the King items wanted thread.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Randall. Those darn blond roots again.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

looking to trade my copy of the new UK Under the Dome Signed Limited 1/500 for an Under The Dome UK/US ARC or similar.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    looking to trade my copy of the new UK Under the Dome Signed Limited 1/500 for an Under The Dome UK/US ARC or similar.
    There's a US UTD blue proof on ABE right now for $200.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i was too slow on the button. thx anyway RT,much appreciated.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I need three copies of The Waste Lands (DMG 1st Edition) in very fine condition (preferably in original shrinkwrap).

These are for the project I am working on with Ned Dameron.

Willing to pay $70 shipped for each copy.

PM me if you have one available.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a Pet Semetary edition of Earl the Flat Cat if anyone has one/spots on online...I'd like to put it in the baby's room

I saw one awhile back and made the mistake of not bidding on it...now I can't seem to find them (plenty of regular everyday Flat Cats...just not the Pet Semetery ones) and I'd like to get my little one started on the right track early \

Edit: anyone have an idea of what a fair price for this item might be? I admit I have no idea, and since I can't comapre list prices, I'm a little lost.
    Last edited by Ves'Ka Gan; 12-06-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: eta
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    I'm looking for a Pet Semetary edition of Earl the Flat Cat if anyone has one/spots on online...I'd like to put it in the baby's room

I saw one awhile back and made the mistake of not bidding on it...now I can't seem to find them (plenty of regular everyday Flat Cats...just not the Pet Semetery ones) and I'd like to get my little one started on the right track early

Edit: anyone have an idea of what a fair price for this item might be? I admit I have no idea, and since I can't comapre list prices, I'm a little lost.
    Really I think the best thing is to just to decide roughly what you're willing to spend. I haven't seen any up for auction. Honestly I've been wanting one for awhile myself. As for worth though...??? It's kinda' hard to say since they don't show up anywhere much, so my opinion is whatever amount you can be happy with putting towards it is it's precise worth. I know you were probably wanting something more specific, but I wouldn't have an idea even of what others would be willing to pay for one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'll have to think on it...I'm not sure how much it's worth to me, to be honest.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the right place but im looking for a copy of the US ARC of Joe Hills new novel Horns. I have the Uk version and im willing to trade or buy it outright. PM me!!!

John F. Kennedy Lowmen45 is on a distinguished road Lowmen45's Avatar

Default I need a Book

Hi, I need a hardcover of the Gunslinger, and of the Wastelands. I owne all the audio formats, and all the rest in Hardcover, but am missing these two. Anyone got any Idea on a place besides amazon I could find an older edidtion of these two, for less than a million dollars a book *sarcasm*. The reason I ask is because I see people raping others for these books on ebay. I got a copy of the reprint *Drawing of the three* the second print of the first edition, with same cover as first, for 25$. I later went to ebay and saw it for over 300$. I just want a reasonable deal, and dont want to be taken advantage of. I love the Grant ed. of the Wasteland, with the plaster man on the cover.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 344 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast