Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 344 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I found this reference (and, on this very site, here) but the year is different. It's the same issue that contains Night Surf.

C65a "Random Notes ...: An Interview with Stephen King" (King interviews himself) -- Cavalier (August, 1974)

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bev, you are indeed right, the year is 1974. Sorry for putting the wrong info.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

I only have 2 addendums. Is there a third? Damn!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've only got the two also. Can someone confirm that there are actually three?

John

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Peter, I was asking if there's 3 since you said "but it's listed in Justin Brooks' second (or third) addedum."
    But I thinks its safe to say there's 2.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Ah, right. I put it the wrong way. Oops...

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for the Dark Tower Gift Set...The one one with the Gunslinger 3rd edition and DotT 2nd edition....these were selling on ebay for $100-$125 but I am not seeing any...anybody got an extra?

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for any promo items from The Dark Half...and also the US ARC/Proof*, or any other interesting editions/items relating to The Dark Half. (I currently have a 1st/1st, a UK proof and a Russian ed. of the book--my urge to collect Dark Half items knows no bounds, if you've got something, even if you think it's not worth my time--PM me with it ).

*I'm not particularly sure I "need" the US Edition--as I'm not sure if they are all too different.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of COURSE you "need" it, Ves! Be a Dark Half Completist!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    I am looking for any promo items from The Dark Half...and also the US ARC/Proof*, or any other interesting editions/items relating to The Dark Half. (I currently have a 1st/1st, a UK proof and a Russian ed. of the book--my urge to collect Dark Half items knows no bounds, if you've got something, even if you think it's not worth my time--PM me with it ).

*I'm not particularly sure I "need" the US Edition--as I'm not sure if they are all too different.
    So...I should hide my bag of birdseed that says the sparrows are flying, from you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely, Brice. Just like I'll hide my video game, poster, and mask.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Sigh. yes! Hide it!! I have a bid going for a french Dark Half movie poster...I'm just ridiculous over this book. I was telling Razz earlier about the sparrow tattoo I plan on getting...

*clears throat* soo...Brice....how much do I have to offer you for that bag of birdseed?
    and Gretchen dearest...*best winning smile*
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    Sigh. yes! Hide it!! I have a bid going for a french Dark Half movie poster...I'm just ridiculous over this book. I was telling Razz earlier about the sparrow tattoo I plan on getting...

*clears throat* soo...Brice....how much do I have to offer you for that bag of birdseed?
    and Gretchen dearest...*best winning smile*

Well, umm I love my promo stuff and I got in a bidding war trying to get it. I've never even seen one before.

The price is:

Spoiler:
    I don't sell anything Stephen King. Send me your address.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ves, here's the front of a promotional booklet for the UK Dark Half sent out by Hodder & Stoughton. (It's so large that it doesn't fit in my scanner, so the top portion is truncated.)

The back:

Inside left side:

Inside right side:

The "National Press Advertisement" that was included:

Also included was a proof dust jacket. An audio tape was included with some of the packages, but I don't have that. It had some excerpts narrated by Anthony Valentine.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool. I like it.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing John, I hadn't seen that before.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to add the following to my collection (I think these are 'must haves' for the serious SK collector):

The Stand - Limited/Signed
    Firestarter - Limited/ Signed
    Skeleton Crew - Limited/Signed
    Cujo - Limited/Signed
    Eyes of the Dragon - Limited/Signed
    Regulators - Limited/Signed

Of course I have a huge list which includes many more, but these are at the top. I can't afford to buy them all at once, but I do plan on adding one or two this year. My plan is to shop around and find someone willing to work with me on a layaway plan. LOL..so if anyone is willing to work with me, just let me know.

Thanks!

Life is a garden...dig it!

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This is not a King book, but I need a lettered EVER NAT published by Bloodletting Press to complete my lettered collection.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ed Lee and BLP together! I bet that's a nice lettered. I'd just like to see it.

If you rescue me

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a Grant Wizard and Glass DJ that they would want to sell? I have a good book with a crappy DJ and I want to dress it up....

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Anybody have a Grant Wizard and Glass DJ that they would want to sell? I have a good book with a crappy DJ and I want to dress it up....
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/STEPHEN-KING-WIZA...713.m153.l1262

Theres one for $15, or I'm pretty sure you can still get them from Grant for $5. Probably worth an email their way before you grab the $15 one.

EDIT: it looks like Grant only has extra jacket for the S/L, not the trade. I say go for the $15 one, it'll make your $50 book w/o jacket a nice $100- $150 book!

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone knows where I can get a Lisey's Story metal UK bookmark at a reasonable price, please PM me! Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/STEPHEN-KING-WIZA...713.m153.l1262

Theres one for $15, or I'm pretty sure you can still get them from Grant for $5. Probably worth an email their way before you grab the $15 one.

EDIT: it looks like Grant only has extra jacket for the S/L, not the trade. I say go for the $15 one, it'll make your $50 book w/o jacket a nice $100- $150 book!
    $21 shipping on a $15 dust jacket?

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I see $6.95 shipping?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think thats just a preset amount for non-American adresses. I'm fairly confident the shipping wouldn't have actually been $21!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 344 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast