Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 344 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I ask for help finding Sub Press' Stephen King Goes to the Movies? Would love to find remarqued (not with the Keyhole art). Not looking to buy from other websites. Open to non-remarqued too. Thx.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Can I ask for help finding Sub Press' Stephen King Goes to the Movies? Would love to find remarqued (not with the Keyhole art). Not looking to buy from other websites. Open to non-remarqued too. Thx.

I have one up on ebay with great remarques - feel free to make me an offer.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I have one up on ebay with great remarques - feel free to make me an offer.
    Appreciate that very much. But found one. Thanks again.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

To members who has a spare copy of Eyes of the Dragon US 1st/1st signed to let go, please PM me. Saw copies on Biblio and ABE but they were a tad pricey. Thank you.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    To members who has a spare copy of Eyes of the Dragon US 1st/1st signed to let go, please PM me. Saw copies on Biblio and ABE but they were a tad pricey. Thank you.
    Do you have a preference of printer? (There are three.)

Also, what condition are you comfortable with?

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Hi there, Viking Press 1987. Preferably flatsigned, NF to Fine. Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there, Viking Press 1987. Preferably flatsigned, NF to Fine. Thanks
    Different printers printing it...
    That’s what Brian is asking. Some have a preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless you want all three different printers each flatsigned NF+, I would guess it doesn't matter. Expensive for one, triple plus price for all.

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, thanks for the education. Wasn't aware of different printers under Viking. Was looking for the 1st textured scale DJ as described in collector site (400K print run) . How much is the est price for a flatsigned copy at NF coniditon? Thank you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$350-$500 depending on what era King signed it in. The closer the signature matches to a 1987 time-frame, the higher the price ($500+). One signed in the last 20 years the lower the price ($350+).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $350-$500 depending on what era King signed it in. The closer the signature matches to a 1987 time-frame, the higher the price ($500+). One signed in the last 20 years the lower the price ($350+).

Thankee Sai.
    Have a good Memorial weekend ahead!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got any cool
    Remarqued books they wanna sell? No chadbourne though.. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whelan =

Chadbourne =
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Whelan =

Chadbourne =
    Not cool.
    Of course Whelan is unbelievable, but Chadbourne does fantastic stuff too. Chadbourne's curse (and plus) is that he is prolific, and unlike many artists, he can be counted on to deliver a quality product on time-which for most (not all) artists seems to be difficult.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not my style but as someone that can't draw a fucking thing I admire the people that can.

BTW the artwork he made for Colorado Kid is REALLY GREAT.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Billy Summers proof. Love the looks of that even though I have never purchased a proof before. Let me know if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Looking to purchase a copy of the SL skeleton crew by scream press

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Whelan =

Chadbourne =
    Not cool.
    Of course Whelan is unbelievable, but Chadbourne does fantastic stuff too. Chadbourne's curse (and plus) is that he is prolific, and unlike many artists, he can be counted on to deliver a quality product on time-which for most (not all) artists seems to be difficult.
    I was more commenting on Kris' attitude than my opinion.

I like Chadbourne's spooky houses and nature scenes. He's good with pigs and rats and such too, but he couldn't draw a decent representation of a person to save his life.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed End of Watch and signed Cell

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Looking for a signed End of Watch and signed Cell
    Hey Johnny - I think I have an end of watch I could help you with. We are in the middle of moving so let me check the packed up books. I know it has the CD slipcase.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for one of the six paperback parts of The Green Mile signed by King.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Which one?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well......never hurts to put up a list of the things you are looking for:

The Bachman Books 1st Signed
    Storm of The Century 1st signed
    Any of the four Bachman Paperbacks Signed 1sts
    Any of the six Green Mile Paperbacks Signed 1sts
    The Gunslinger Revised and Expanded Signed 1st
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which one?
    Any. I just want to have one of the book that made me fall in love with King's writings
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Which one?
    Any. I just want to have one of the book that made me fall in love with King's writings
    You don't have the original The Green Mile paperbacks?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 344 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast