Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 344 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thanks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need On Writing and From A Buick 8 SK Red Leather Library. Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Need On Writing and From A Buick 8 SK Red Leather Library. Thanks!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEEDFUL-THIN...p2056016.l4276
    This seller posted a bunch. Maybe he has what you are looking for? Never hurts to ask!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! But no luck.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a PC S/L DT2.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Is that the only one that you're still missing?! Wow! I think that you'll find this before too long.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: The Talisman Limited Slipcase Edition, by Grant 1984.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Is that the only one that you're still missing?! Wow! I think that you'll find this before too long.
    It seems Camelot has had a few this past year. I remember at least 2 copies they had for sale because I was contemplating getting one until Rick actually located my number! If I see another I'll let you know.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Wanted: The Talisman Limited Slipcase Edition, by Grant 1984.
    Tippy has one for sale in his signature line $225. Great price too!

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    I have never seen a LE or the numbered/signed LE in the flesh. They look awesome, I love the classic style.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I hate to point this out but there is currently a slipcase talisman on eBay for 170.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks I saw the listing and on Monday I emailed them. He replied that he will not ship to Canada.......why not I have no idea. I Paypal in US funds.
    Also the slipcase (pic 5) has something that looks like whiteout on the spine.
    I will be watching bidding could end up soaring past $225.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...IAAOSwwbdWPjZw

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks I saw the listing and on Monday I emailed them. He replied that he will not ship to Canada.......why not I have no idea. I Paypal in US funds.

You can ship to me and I'll transship to you.

edit: Didn't I see that tippy has one for sale? He will be honest about the condition and I'm sure he'd be willing to work a deal with you that includes shipping.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I've been buying tons of large print editions lately to use as reading copies and own probably 20-30 or so now. There are some that I'm still unable to find a large print edition of. Does of anyone know of or have ever seen large print editions of:
    -FIRESTARTER, TALISMAN, TOMMYKNOCKERS, or SKELETON CREW?
    ~Jonathan

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Thanks, I've seen this one before, just curious what it actually is, as Doubleday didn't actual publish large print editions I don't believe. G.K. Hall and Thorndike are the large print publishers and I've never come across a Firestarter large print yet in 15 years.
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Thanks, I've seen this one before, just curious what it actually is, as Doubleday didn't actual publish large print editions I don't believe. G.K. Hall and Thorndike are the large print publishers and I've never come across a Firestarter large print yet in 15 years.
    From first glance I was guessing one of their distributors. Curious if you could email them and ask? Otherwise, I have personally never been familiar with large printing books.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

You can ship to me and I'll transship to you.

edit: Didn't I see that tippy has one for sale? He will be honest about the condition and I'm sure he'd be willing to work a deal with you that includes shipping.
    Brian, thanks for the offer and pointing out Tippy's book. I decided to hunt down a numbered/signed set. I am working with a seller that ships to Canada, just fine-tuning the price.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for nice copies of the following:
    • UK 1st/1st edition of the early SK omnibus with The Shining, 'Salem's Lot and Carrie
    • UK large print hardcover of The Breathing Method
    • US 1st/1st trade HC of Eyes of the Dragon with DJ in NF or better condition (book condition is less important) - no spine fading on the DJ!

Plus the items in my sig below, of course.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And then there were two...I picked up a flatsigned artist edition of Wolves of the Calla so I only need the last 2 artist editions signed by King to have a complete signed Grant DT set. So please let me know if you have one of the last 2 books and want to sell. Many thanks!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed Joyland paperback on the way, so I'm in need of a Cemetary Dance slipcase. Anyone have an extra one to sell?

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

good luck bro - DTII seams to be the hardest , not sure why but feels that way

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Glad to see you back on the boards! Its been awhile

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Glad to see you back on the boards! Its been awhile

yea busy times this days, lot of traveling what i love but also is very exhausting
    good to be back here again

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Plant #1 Unsigned
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 344 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast