+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330
Results 8,226 to 8,236 of 8236

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I only need a few more 'MUST HAVES" for my collection. Then onto something else I am sure.. but am very interested to see if anyone would like to make a deal on one of these?
    -Signed/inscribed IT 1st in fine or near fine shape WITH King Balloon!!
    -lettered EOTD
    -Lettered Christine
    -Roman Salems black
    -Lettered Danse
    -Fine 2nd Salems
    -SIE (Misery)
    -fine shining 1st
    -lettered Talisman.
    -lettered Tom Gordon
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO - Doctor Sleep S/L or GE w/Slipcase!
    Please and thank you!
    *** ISO Remarques and anything #321 ***

Live it. webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000 received positive rep from Stephen King webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a If IT Bleeds rebound that Cichon Books did? PC even be nice
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling will become famous soon enough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO - Doctor Sleep S/L or GE w/Slipcase!
    Please and thank you!
    Found...thanks all.

Traveler Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, happy thanksgiving!

Anybody looking to sell their Blockade Billy LE or white wrap Proof please PM me with your idea prices. Thank you

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ will become famous soon enough

Default Make me sell my Misery!

On the fence about selling my S/L Misery from Suntup. The number is #119. If anyone out there is considering some kind of over the top offer and really really wants one then Iím ready to consider the possibility of selling. No haggling, make me sell my most prized King S/L!

Traveler mcbanick is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    On the fence about selling my S/L Misery from Suntup. The number is #119. If anyone out there is considering some kind of over the top offer and really really wants one then Iím ready to consider the possibility of selling. No haggling, make me sell my most prized King S/L!
    _PCC_ can you email me mcbanick@gmail.com? I donít have the permissions for a PM. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

ISO slipcase for 1st edition of The Outsider.
    Anyone have one or know where to get one? The one offered by TheCaseMaker is a bit too thick for what I'm after.
    Please and thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

ANYONEÖ. I have the chance for a trade of a whelan Iím in love with for a signed Gunslinger. I donít have one other than my whelan remarqued one: anyone help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

AlsoÖ anyone have any Rachel Readman statues that they donít want anymore? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a slipcase out there for the 4 Bachman books? Thanks.

Edit: Probably should have clarified. This would be for the UK 1st edition paperbacks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330