Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 344 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm searching for one signed
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an S/L of Later at a decent price. Preferably below $1000 if that's possible. Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was hoping someone can help me with a decently priced Grant The Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition. # doesn't matter.

Prefer to buy from someone here ( or not online, ebay, abe).
    Thanks a lot.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra copy.... sent PM

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Was hoping someone can help me with a decently priced Grant The Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition. # doesn't matter.

Prefer to buy from someone here ( or not online, ebay, abe).
    Thanks a lot.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Been looking for a Blockade Billy Lettered edition forever, never seen one for sale.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Been looking for a Blockade Billy Lettered edition forever, never seen one for sale.
    Sold mine not too long ago...via FaceBook...

sk

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looking for the “Century Trilogy” by Ken Follett.
    Fall of Giants.
    Winter of the World.
    Edge of Eternity.
    Dutton. Hardcover. All in fine, unread condition.
    elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com
    Thank you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a matching Portfolio and S/L for Sleeping Beauties?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Looking for a minty fresh US First of EOTD. If anyone has a copy in pristine shape hit me up! I already have several that are almost Fine. Looking for that VF as new copy...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone happen to have a Full Dark No Stars
    Trade + Cemetery Dance Black Slipcase or Red Traycase hanging around that they would like to sell me?

I have an Incredible Rachel Readman 4-Remarqued Trade Copy (from a past Haven Fund auction) that is naked and needs a cover.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for
    s/l gunslinger
    The drawing of the three s/L
    Shining signed 1st
    cycle of the werewolf signed limited with drawing by Wrightson.

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Would anyone happen to have a Full Dark No Stars
    Trade + Cemetery Dance Black Slipcase or Red Traycase hanging around that they would like to sell me?

I have an Incredible Rachel Readman 4-Remarqued Trade Copy (from a past Haven Fund auction) that is naked and needs a cover.

I have extra copies of both.... PM sent

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Looking for
    s/l gunslinger
    The drawing of the three s/L
    Shining signed 1st
    cycle of the werewolf signed limited with drawing by Wrightson.
    David has a fine DT2 listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the Phantasia Press Firestarter S/L.
    Signed July 5, 1980.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Looking for the Phantasia Press Firestarter S/L.
    Signed July 5, 1980.

sk
    Few people after this date! Good luck!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's my BD..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's my BD..
    Your younger than me then! Hamm

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That's my BD..
    Your younger than me then! Hamm

And me.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That's my BD..
    Welcome back RF!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    That's my BD..
    Welcome back RF!
    Thanks.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to have you back!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Putting "feelers" out on a few pieces, in the event they're somehow available:

*Gunslinger F&G (Grant)
    *DTII Proof (Orange Plume Cover) with no sticker on the front

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*CD Night Shift portfolio #315
    *CD Salem's Lot portfolio #417

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf.
    I'm also after the following red faux leather editions:
    • Secret Windows
    • On Writing
    • Dreamcatcher
    • Bag of Bones
    • Different Seasons
    • The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    • Hearts in Atlantis
    • Everything's Eventual
    • Black House

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 344 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast